Forums » Community Watch

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Car accident

• 587 posts
    September 26, 2017 10:54:45 AM PDT

I was outside star gazing the other night about 11:30 and heard the sound of a car crash in the distance.  It was the car that crashed on Loma Rica Rd at Prairie Creek Rd.

I was looking for info about it, but haven't been able to find any.  I saw a flyer at Gold Eagle about a little dog that was ejected from that car.

The CHP site said the person had to be extricated from the car. Is the person OK?  Was the little dog found?

• 342 posts
    October 2, 2017 3:57:09 PM PDT
    From a post on Facebook: The driver who crashed was a young lady who swerved to miss an animal in the road and ended up rolling her vehicle. Luckily she made it okay. She had her pup with her Who was missing for several days, but he was okay as well. Just a little scraped up. Thank goodness.
    • 342 posts
    October 2, 2017 3:58:19 PM PDT
    You should join the Loma Rica Browns Valley, CA Information Page on Facebook (and also the emergency page) as most of this kind of stuff is posted there, rather than on Yuba Foothills.