Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

USAFacts Steve Ballmer

• 2564 posts
    May 5, 2017 10:55:21 AM PDT

https://www.usafacts.org/

Steve Ballmer, the guy who made Bill Gates rich, presents facts on government.

A fact check site.

What sector of governmet spends the largest percent of taxes? Taxes on all levels, fed, state, county, city, special district?

Where does the money come from? Where does it go?

How much is governmetn spending? How much does government collect?

• 39 posts
    May 6, 2017 8:02:39 AM PDT
    DickBoyd, thanks for that very educational and extremely loaded website....never heard, seen or knew about usafacts.org.
    That is a "well rounded" website. Tell me if you will, are you an educator (still employed or retired)? Your posts are always thought provoking, be them controversial or plane right conversational starters. You seem to back up your posts and conversations with a web site for support. Thanks again for this website.
    • 2564 posts
    May 6, 2017 9:42:47 AM PDT
    emerette2 said:
    DickBoyd, thanks for that very educational and extremely loaded website....never heard, seen or knew about usafacts.org. That is a "well rounded" website. Tell me if you will, are you an educator (still employed or retired)? Your posts are always thought provoking, be them controversial or plane right conversational starters. You seem to back up your posts and conversations with a web site for support. Thanks again for this website.

Emerette2, You are welcome. Thank you for the compliment.

I am Jeremy's grandfather.

Educator? Formal classroom? A few times. On the job, several times.

USAFacts? TED? NPR?