Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Our Troll

• 4977 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:04:36 AM PDT

There is something satisfying to see our angry Quietwolf posting numerous times day after day. 

Non-truths, half-truths, wishful thinking, ignoring history and unable to see mistakes and coruption within her own world.  I've been accused of starting the name calling. We had none of this with all the picture postings, name calling, and nonsense until quietwolf came along. I did battle with cleanup; cleanup never acted in a manner as this loon we have now.

I think it is time for a new forum where the moderator atually monitors the site. If the moderator thinks I'm out of line (or if the other members here feel I am) then I'll delete my account and move along.   

• 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:17:37 AM PDT
    Grands, of course you are not wrong. I'm surprised a moderator hasn't stepped in. The nut is obviously madly insane in any phychiatrist's book and needs to be deleted. I'm sure, no.... I know, many people are with you, in fact, I, and i know many have thought of writing the post you just wrote. Hey....moderator, where are you? Enough of the hatred this nut spews!
    • 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:26:18 AM PDT
    The election of prez Trump has brought out the insanity of millions in our country. This quietwolf is just the prime example of that insanity. It will eventually subside, Trump will be re-elected, and I think either pence or haley will win in 2024. Just sayin', of course. On the bright side, spring is almost here, (barely LOL), and fly fishing and lake fishing is on the menu. I hope all who live her enjoy the upcoming season. It's great here in the foothills. To Loraine, don't let the "nut" get to you. I think she is short-lived pretty soon, thanks to grands, who has the smarts and guts to start this post. Thank you, Grands!
    • 362 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:26:40 AM PDT
    Perhaps he she or it is the moderator or financially connected otherwise he she or it would have been gone a long time ago.
    • 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:29:47 AM PDT
    Clipper, all this time I thought YOU were the moderator, LOL, LOL. I definitely agree with you. If the nut is the moderator, the best we all can do is just delete ourselves.
    • 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:33:20 AM PDT
    Talk about hijacking a website! Just to spew garbage.
    • 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 9:37:21 AM PDT
    If the nut IS connected or is the moderator, perhaps some authority should be contacted. I'd be more than happy to do it, if I knew whom to contact.
    • 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 12:36:22 PM PDT
    And of course, there's always the old psycological standard that when you get your competition mad, you just beat'em....oldest thing in the world. Quietwolf has been beaten baad....real baad.
    • 20 posts
    April 17, 2017 1:45:28 PM PDT
    I Blocked quietwolf so why are his posts still visible? Is there a mute function somewhere I'm missing too?
    • 1526 posts
    April 17, 2017 1:48:11 PM PDT
    Not sure what's up with that.