Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Ms. Quietwolf

• 4977 posts
    April 5, 2017 4:01:23 PM PDT

Due to the number of negative posts, last night I posted and I asked Quietwolf to stop and stated I'd do the same. 

The response: 8 posts today by Quietwolf (quietpuss) and no response. 

I tried to make things better and this woman is determined to continue to be a troll. Truth and respect is lost on this idiot. 

• 1526 posts
    April 5, 2017 6:52:22 PM PDT
    Haven't you noticed, obliously not, nobody Nobody iss responding to the nut but you. Mianly, anyway. It's a broken record. Let's talk of other things.
    • 4977 posts
    April 5, 2017 9:42:47 PM PDT
    True!
    Guess that makes me the loon....
    • 1526 posts
    April 7, 2017 8:17:39 AM PDT
    Not hardly. Your posts are always right on with that nut. I just finally figured why waste our brain power on a brainless idiot. I did the same thing....we all did. Let the goon talk to herself. The best part of dialogue is listening. She has no sense.. You do!
    • 67 posts
    April 8, 2017 10:42:20 AM PDT
    How do you know its a she?
    • 1526 posts
    April 8, 2017 1:38:41 PM PDT
    There was a reliable reference to that a long time ago.
    • 4977 posts
    April 15, 2017 8:23:30 AM PDT
    I see the troll quietpuss is still going hot and heavy. Is she too hard headed to realize the election is over?
    Trump is now having to deal with No. Korea and ISIS and this loon, quietpuss, tries to blame him Trump for 8 years of failures.

I also notice q-puss says nothing about Gov. Moonbeam and the mess the liberals have made in California. Corruption is ok with her if it is a Democrat. Several of them like Maxine Waters are in trouble.
    • 106 posts
    April 15, 2017 2:18:23 PM PDT
    I think that he/she ( the not so 'Quiet' -wolf ) is trying to make a name by seeing how many posts one can make in a day. I find it hard to respond to any of the posts, especially when YELLING all the time. Not to mention that they are garbage posts. I think this person needs to go to the Bay Area where that type of negativity on President Trump runs amuck.