Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

TO CONSERVATIVES, REPUBLICANS, TEA PARTY

• 1862 posts
    February 8, 2017 9:38:14 AM PST

I do not try to deny you your freedom of expression, so do not try to deny me mine.

I, like the Founding Fathers, and those of us who have served this country in the military, unlike Donald J. Trump, will defend this country against tyranny and hatred.

The hatred and tyranny evidenced by Trump and the people surrounding him is un-American and is against everything the United States stands for.

I, along with other true patriots, will not let this country fall into the economic and war-torn morass the current Republican Party is taking it into.

I love this country and what Conservatives, Republicans, and the Tea Party are trying to create in this great nation is against everything the flag and United States Constitution stands for.

The true patriotic American people will not allow the systematic dismantling of our country and its cherished principles.

By the way, I live and work in Yuba County and post my comments based on my own experiences living and working in and for this county and country.

Personal attacks and threats will never silence Freedom of Expression. Freedom is what the United States stands for and that Freedom is what Donald Trump, his associates, and his supporters are attacking.

It ain't happening on my watch.

• 4977 posts
    February 8, 2017 10:31:40 AM PST
    You posts tell the truth about you. Full of hate, don't like that doesn't come from Andy Borowitz or Occupy Democrats, post lies and half truths regularly.
    Your hero, Obama, did a lot of things that you state you're against - yet you remain silent. This makes you a hypocrite at the very least.

You are nothing more than a paid shill.
    • 1862 posts
    February 20, 2017 10:41:19 PM PST

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16681908_1509961109014763_5730325657303269389_n.jpg?oh=906c994de34c383db0f895afbb127605&oe=5945949E

• 195 posts
    February 21, 2017 11:10:40 AM PST
    Was President Trump, President, when she got here VISA?
    • 1862 posts
    March 18, 2017 4:43:42 PM PDT

Secret Service Warns White House Intruders That They Will Not Find a President Inside

ANDY BOROWTIZ

• 1526 posts
    March 19, 2017 7:16:55 PM PDT
    Quietfool, sometimes you're just SICK.
    • 1862 posts
    March 25, 2017 1:01:22 PM PDT

In case it's not clear, I do not respect people who voted for Donald Trump. Nor do I think I owe those folks respect. Their voting decision has been actively harmful for many human beings and for our nation — for the world, really — and does not deserve my respect.

Nor do I accept the argument that scales are falling from the eyes of people who just couldn't see clearly at the time they made the decision to vote for Trump. They had every reason to know who this man was when they cast their vote for him:

1. A washed-up reality t.v. star with no experience — none at all! — in governing diddly squat.

2. A man who lies every time he opens his mouth.

3. A man who bragged on a tape about sexually assaulting women, grabbing them by the p—y, walking into dressing rooms with naked underage girls.

4. A man who used coarse hate-mongering to win votes, and encouraged his cult followers to attack protestors.

5. A man who refused and still refuses to make his tax returns public, so that we the American people can know who owns pieces of him and therefore pieces of us.

6. A man who smeared the previous president with filthy lies about where President Obama was born, and who complained in one tweet after another about the president golfing occasionally, who has now spent weekend after weekend at our expense golfing in Florida.

7. A man endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan, who had surrounded himself with white supremacists, whose father was arrested at a Klan rally.

8. A man who has lied about non-existent Muslim-American cheering on 9/11 and non-existent rapes by Mexican immigrants.

9. A man who can hardly put two words together in a coherent sentence and appears not to have read a single book in his entire life.

10. A man who has lied repeatedly about his connection to Vladimir Putin and to Russia — remember those tax returns that have not been released?

No, sorry, I don't respect people who cast their votes for this, and who have, by those decisions, inflicted great pain on a lot of people and injury on the American Republic. They had every reason to know that they were buying a pig in a poke — and, in the process, forcing all of the rest of us to buy said pig.

I tend not to respect people who buy pigs in pokes.

• 4977 posts
    March 25, 2017 7:27:34 PM PDT
    This should be interesting.
    quietwolf said:

In case it's not clear, I do not respect people who voted for Donald Trump. Nor do I think I owe those folks respect. Their voting decision has been actively harmful for many human beings and for our nation — for the world, really — and does not deserve my respect.

Nor do I accept the argument that scales are falling from the eyes of people who just couldn't see clearly at the time they made the decision to vote for Trump. They had every reason to know who this man was when they cast their vote for him:

There's a big, big telling factor about you quietpuss. You hate anyone that doesn't agree with you. No wonder you're miserable! 

1. A washed-up reality t.v. star with no experience — none at all! — in governing diddly squat.

No experience in government is what many people wanted (Trump won, remember? 3000+ counties to 58. Go ahead and scream about the 3 million in California. SF & LA don't get to control the nation.) Go back and do your research and you'll find both parties said this about Obama and his lack of experience.  

2. A man who lies every time he opens his mouth.

This is your opinion. He hasn't said anything worse than your hero, Obama, blaming an attack on a "stupid video". Looks like now that did gather evidence on Trump and even outed some of the people, all with Obama's approval. Again, you're silent because that's okay, it was Obama doing it for Hillary. 

3. A man who bragged on a tape about sexually assaulting women, grabbing them by the p—y, walking into dressing rooms with naked underage girls.

A private conversation from years ago, two men trying to out-do each other on the stud scale. Happens in locker rooms across America every day. Women are just as bad if not worse. Get you darn facts straight. Fact is the women that have worked around and for Trump say he's nothing but a gentleman. Those that accused of him of improper behavior had their cases thrown out of court; some wer paid by the Hillary team to lie. Again, you were silent because it was ok to be corrupt if you're a Demorrhoid.  

4. A man who used coarse hate-mongering to win votes, and encouraged his cult followers to attack protestors.

It was the left that rioted and attacked people. Trump did not encourage violence. Is this from Borowitz too? Saying we needed to stop terrorists which are almost 100% Muslim and secure our borders is something that a majority wants. We do get foriegn criminals. Our jails are full of them, especially around Los Angeles. Trump made no racial slurs nor demeaned anyone. This tells me you think we should allow illegals in and those from countires that hate us even when we are not properly vetting them. That is very scary. That doesn't show much love for America of Americans. Are you a foriegner and that's why you have so much hate over this illegal immigration thing? 

5. A man who refused and still refuses to make his tax returns public, so that we the American people can know who owns pieces of him and therefore pieces of us.

I'm not that worried about his tax returns but he said he would do and he should produce. I felt the same way about Obama's birth certificate. Bottom line is Trump said he would produce and he should. As far as worrying about who owns him: Why weren't you concerned when Hillary took so much foreign money and helped Russia get their hands on USA uranium, which resulted in a large donation to the Clinton Foundation. You are silent once again about this corruption. 

6. A man who smeared the previous president with filthy lies about where President Obama was born, and who complained in one tweet after another about the president golfing occasionally, who has now spent weekend after weekend at our expense golfing in Florida.

I've got some news for you: Obama and Hillary did a whole bunch of smearing of their own as did many other candidates. This is why a lot good people won't get involved in politics. We, the people, keep voting them back in so it is our own fault. You can't blame that on Trump like he started it. I guess you haven't seen the list of people that died if they crossed the Clintons? Talk about greasy and smearing people. 

As far as the golfing: If Trump is goofing off on the taxpayer's dime then we all need to call him on it. I agree he can't be hard on person and then do the same thing. I'm giving him a little more time before I get too critical. 

7. A man endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan, who had surrounded himself with white supremacists, whose father was arrested at a Klan rally.

Um, I'm not responsible for things my father did nor he of me. If that's the case no Kennedy should ever be in any public position ever again. Hillary said she looked up to Sen. Byrd who was a Klansman! Trump also said he did want the support of the guy saying he (which morphed into KKK) supported Trump. That was addressed a long time ago and isn't even relevant. Funny you claim this when so many blacks supported trump and have given him awards for his work with them. Guess you forgot about Bill Clinton saying "Obama would be serving us coffee" when trying to help Hillary?

8. A man who has lied about non-existent Muslim-American cheering on 9/11 and non-existent rapes by Mexican immigrants.

There were Muslim-Americans cheering on 9/11. It was on the news! There have been rapes and attacks by Mexican immigrants and it was mentioned on the radio just today. I personally saw the girl in S.F. that was shot by the illegal dying on the pier. 

9. A man who can hardly put two words together in a coherent sentence and appears not to have read a single book in his entire life.

You've got to be freakin' kidding me here. Trump went through the whole campaign without notes or a teleprompter. Obama was lost without a teleprompter! He stubbled, stuttered, and couldn't speak without the teleprompter. You're really grabbing at straws now. Obama can't order a pizza without a teleprompter. It's no secret.  

10. A man who has lied repeatedly about his connection to Vladimir Putin and to Russia — remember those tax returns that have not been released?

Hey genius: Have you forgotten that Russian urnaium deal, have you you forgotten Obama caught saying "I'll have more flexibility after the election"?  Obama and Hillary have been in bed with Putin and Russia for some time, it's been proven, and YOU were silent. Isn't that really hypocritical? (A. YES)

No, sorry, I don't respect people who cast their votes for this, and who have, by those decisions, inflicted great pain on a lot of people and injury on the American Republic. They had every reason to know that they were buying a pig in a poke — and, in the process, forcing all of the rest of us to buy said pig.

I tend not to respect people who buy pigs in pokes.

You have a very, very distoarted view of things. For someone who claims to love America you are very, very based. Obama and the left have caused a lot of pain. They caused the housing market collapse by putting things in motion. Obama gave the Iranians vast amounts of money - and the Palestinians, he interefrred in the election in Israel, oplus helped Iran get closer to nukes. 

Trump is not a perfect President. He's a darn sight better than Obama or hillary could ever hope to be. Unlike you, I have advocated for voting all of Congress out, term limits, and getting the lobbyist/PAC monies out of politics. You have been silent. It appears corruption and greed are okay as long as it controlled by the left. 

I don't want a country that does ever single thing for me. I want to be able to succeed and fail on my own. I don't want a communistic society where everythign is provided by the government. Every time this is tried it fails miserably - except for those in power. Ask those starving people in North Korea for example. 

You don't respect people who don't vote your way. That's actually really sad. Being different isn't bad. Being hateful and disrespectful, like you, is very telling. You have a miserable world. I don't. 

I do thank you for finally speaking about your own beliefs. I couldn't disagree with you more but that is one of the beauties of America. 

• 1862 posts
    April 1, 2017 10:34:47 AM PDT

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17554537_1483862078373508_138868743508960951_n.png?oh=df59fcb860712e429d6d2dcdae6eb17e&oe=595435C6

• 1862 posts
    April 11, 2017 9:07:01 PM PDT

Don The Racist Con Trump is hated not only in the USA but all over the world.

When you let hate and racism choose your "president," this is what you get.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17903947_1460237854027414_4049472151993210127_n.jpg?oh=e86fd855965100aafda7aee266246fdd&oe=59972CD3

• 362 posts
    April 12, 2017 10:31:58 AM PDT
    I agree with you he is hated all over the world.
    By terrorist.
    • 1862 posts
    April 13, 2017 12:19:56 PM PDT

To all the Right Wingnut Radical Trolls here:

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17884668_10154536943228963_6849023428982723635_n.jpg?oh=491c846f187d6a039c9d8a064f8f7196&oe=59895691

• 1862 posts
    April 15, 2017 10:01:56 AM PDT

Hard to know who's more dangerous, Kim Jong-un, who kills his relatives, or Trump, who employs them.

ANDY BOROWITZ