Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

FOOLBREEZY/RIGHT WINGNUTS & THE ORANGE CLOWN

• 1862 posts
    November 10, 2016 8:11:52 AM PST

Trump to Create Jobs for Unskilled White Males

• 460 posts
    November 10, 2016 10:46:07 AM PST
    Early data suggest a clear majority of white women voted Republican, and supporters say Trump’s offensive remarks didn’t affect their decision.

For months, the image of the Donald Trump’s supporter has been the face of an angry white man. But it was white women who pushed Trump to victory.

Rejecting the candidate who had aimed to be America’s first female president, 53% of white women voted for Trump, according to CNN exit polls.

White women without a college degree supported Trump over Hillary Clinton by nearly a two to one margin. White women with a college degree were more evenly divided, with 45% supporting Trump, compared with 51% supporting Clinton.

“There’s your shy Trump vote,” Republican pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson tweeted on Tuesday night, noting that Trump had only lost white women with college degrees by a narrow margin.
    • 1862 posts
    November 10, 2016 1:18:40 PM PST

• 4977 posts
    November 10, 2016 1:40:17 PM PST
    Your facts are a little off. The Great Depression came about from de-regulating lending practices, very similar to what agave us the housing boom and Great Recession. This was orchestrated by the left, the very people you blindly support.

Have you always been a blind follower or did something happen in your life that made you hate most everyone? You can't even have an intelligent discussion. What a piss-poor way to live.
    • 1526 posts
    November 10, 2016 2:16:35 PM PST
    Oh, Quietscat, I guarantee I make much more bucks than you ever will. Have business/will work, LOL. Yes, you are wrong about the depression......are you ever right??
    • 1526 posts
    November 10, 2016 2:20:10 PM PST
    Quietscat, I mean, uh, uh, you were also wrong about the most important, THEE most important election in decades....were you born under a bad moon??? Trump won, or did you think it wasn't over? Hello. hello? Anyone home??? Hello. hello, birdbrain.
    • 1526 posts
    November 10, 2016 2:22:20 PM PST
    You know, Quietscat, mess with this countries founders, white men, you pay the price!
    • 4977 posts
    November 10, 2016 2:50:06 PM PST

Here's something from today that will upset quietwolf:

• 1526 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:15:43 PM PST
    Quietscat, why are you always wrong? I mean, all of us are wrong sometimes, but you seem to be wrong continuously. It's a shame, almost a crime! Now, for your penance say 3 our fathers, 2 hail mary's, and a good "hail to the chief" before bed tonite. And remember: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Allright, now your right!
    • 1862 posts
    November 10, 2016 8:03:10 PM PST

• 1862 posts
    November 10, 2016 8:04:04 PM PST
    Only 18% voted for Trump The Orange Trump. That is no mandate to poop on our country.
    • 1862 posts
    November 11, 2016 6:46:02 AM PST

Dear CNN: Please stop trying to make it look like what just happened to our country is normal and acceptable. It's tragic for millions of people here and around the world. K thx bye.

Also: every time you do a puff piece about Melania, ask yourselves: Would we have done a piece like this about Eva Braun?

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 631 posts
    November 11, 2016 7:41:24 AM PST
    So troll, you and Andy Borowitz are both being paid by Soros. Strange you should mention Eva Braun, who was Hitler's mistress and who Soros worked for as a teenager and still emulates. Funny how the left accuses the right being Hitler, but it is the left that does the things that Hitler didfrom attacking those they oppose, rioting in the streets, despicable lies about them, etc. Interesting.
    • 4977 posts
    November 11, 2016 9:53:11 AM PST
    There's those darn ugly facts blowing up quietwolf's skirt again.
    • 1862 posts
    November 11, 2016 1:19:43 PM PST

One of Britain’s most respected politicians says she acknowledges the election of future U.S. President Donald Trump but remains committed to challenging his excesses.

“During the campaign, I found so many of President-elect Trump’s comments to be deeply abhorrent, and I never want to be — I am not ever prepared to be — a politician who maintains a diplomatic silence in the face of attitudes of racism, sexism, misogyny or intolerance of any kind,” Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon told the Scottish Parliament on Thursday. “We hope that President-elect Trump turns out to be a president who is very different from the kind of candidate that he was and that he reaches out to those who felt vilified by his campaign.”

If you think us true patriot supporters of America's ideals and U.S. Constitution are going to give free-loader Racist/Fascist Don The Con Trump a free ride, you are: WRONG!!!!!

• 460 posts
    November 11, 2016 4:33:37 PM PST
    “During (his presidency), I found so many of President (Clinton's) comments (and actions) to be deeply abhorrent, and I never want to be — I am not ever prepared to be — a politician who maintains a diplomatic silence in the face of attitudes of racism, sexism, misogyny or intolerance of any kind.”
    • 631 posts
    November 12, 2016 9:16:22 AM PST
    Hey troll, today the New York Times said they will start a new policy of reporting the truth. This is an admission that the NYT has been reporting lies about President elect Trump, so why don't you try to do the same instead of acting like the racist/fascist/anarchist that you have been. All of things you are accusing President elect Trump and his supporters of is what the progressive left is doing. Bring some truth to your posts instead of hate. Get rid of your hate and you will find you will be a happier person.
    • 1862 posts
    November 13, 2016 9:13:08 AM PST

EMPATHY CHECK: Since it's Sunday, it's not a bad day of the week to talk about the topic, seemingly obscure these days, of empathy.

Trump supporters are having a difficult time understanding why people are protesting.

Trump has said that he would send troops door to door to remove millions of people from their homes and then from the country.

This is not an exaggeration. There is video of him saying it.

I would ask Trump supporters: if you and your family were facing such a threat, what would you do?

You might protest.

I know: EMPATHY SUCKS.

• 4977 posts
    November 13, 2016 11:44:31 AM PST
    I wouldn't be in a country illegally, expecting benefits and privileges! Trump also said "come here all you want, just come legally". Why do people think it is okay to be here illegally? And as we've seen, some illegals protest and wave their county's flag instead of trying to be Americans. If their home country was so bad, why are they trying to turn America into the pig hole they left? And why should politicians demand or expect the American taxpayer citizenry to fund benefits for criminals? I'll tell you partly why: liberals gain power by giving benefits to illegals. Why do you think the liberals are so afraid of border security? Obviously, the majority of Americans (both popular and Electoral vote) support strong borders. People that came here legally are ticked about illegals too.
    • 4977 posts
    November 13, 2016 11:46:57 AM PST
    Empathy is helping people find jobs, etc, Empathy is not the same as helping criminals.
    • 475 posts
    November 13, 2016 1:54:44 PM PST
    Show us the video quiet wolf. Otherwise I won't believe one word you just said.
    • 1862 posts
    November 13, 2016 3:30:17 PM PST

Starting in January, the evil head of this country will be in Moscow, the orange tail in Washington.

• 4977 posts
    November 13, 2016 4:34:27 PM PST
    Starting in January, we'll begin to see how fortunate we are Hillary's own corruption brought her down and kept her from being President.
    • 1526 posts
    November 13, 2016 4:37:57 PM PST
    Quietscat, the protesters are what is known as "in-between" people. In-between jobs marriages (or divorces), in-between on their thinking. They are cults, of a sort, the dregs of society, as are you, same old thing, happens all the time. Their numbers are minniscule (compared to the population). They WILL die out, and so will you, as Trump makes our world a little better economically. He is a speaker and doer of commerce, that which millennials know absolutely nothing about. You are one of those teddy-bear hugging idiots, in-between whatever, no firm convictions of any kind, and most importantly forgetting how our forefathers designed this nation....for hard working people with purposeful convictions for our society and our kids. You are soon to be forgotten, along with the protestors, and this nation will move forward without you, of course.
    • 1862 posts
    November 13, 2016 6:30:13 PM PST

KKK FASCIST. HE WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT.

• 1526 posts
    November 13, 2016 8:55:41 PM PST
    That's a GOOD thing!!!
    • 1526 posts
    November 13, 2016 9:07:49 PM PST
    Quietscat, look at it this way: Trump plus the senate and house. You ain't seen nothin' yet! LOL.
    • 4977 posts
    November 13, 2016 9:39:59 PM PST

Unless you leave America and renounce your citizenship, Trump is your next President. 

Quietolf - do you ever get out of your hate and pity party long enough to review facts? 

• 1862 posts
    November 14, 2016 7:16:04 AM PST

"He'll surround himself with good people."

-- Germans, circa 1933

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 1862 posts
    November 14, 2016 8:48:16 AM PST

• 4977 posts
    November 14, 2016 10:52:47 AM PST

Selective editing of comments, just like CNN who admitted they've done so to attempt to sway people and the campaign for Hillary. 

It goes to show that just like we learned with the mainstream media, QUIETWOLF'S comments and writings can't be trusted. Once a loser...... 

• 1862 posts
    November 15, 2016 5:45:46 PM PST

WRONNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Old Baldy Trump The Orangutan Punk is on the fast track to make America Hate Again (not that it hasn't for all its history).

Tweets and articles chronicling what is happening in the U.S. following the election of Donald Trump — not normal in the least, though the mainstream media and many church people (including, to their shame, "liberal" Catholic commentators) are seeking to normalize a presidential election in which the Klan marches in victory, a white-supremacist anti-Semite is named the president's top advisor, and incidents of hate directed to members of minority communities are occurring across the land as people celebrate Trump's victory.

I willd defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign, Republican and German Trump.

• 631 posts
    November 17, 2016 8:52:11 AM PST
    Hey troll, this is probably the most disingenuous, hate filled post you have ever posted. You are so filled with hate that truth means absolutely nothing to you. It is the people like you that are doing the hate, rioting, assaulting, looting and destruction of property. It's the progressive left's brown shirts that are marching, assaulting, looting, hating and destroying. You lost, do you understand, your country dividing president lost. Your hateful rhetoric lost. Your family destroying policies lost. Your total intolerance for any views other then the progressives left's lost. Your intolerant, abusive, foul mouth, manic candidate lost. Your lie about defending the Constitution when all the time you and those you support, are trying to destroy the constitution lost. You lost, your lies lost and all of the jerks and liars like you lost.

For you information the Democrat Party is not democratic. Nor is this country a democracy, it is a republic.

Have a nice day as those who really love what America really is try to undo the harm the Democrats have perpetrated on this country. Yes, America will be great again. Remember in all things there are opposites, cold and hot, love and hate, night and day, good and evil. There is a biblical saying, "Judge a tree by it's fruit." Who is in the streets creating all of the havoc, Republicans or Democrats?
    • 1862 posts
    November 18, 2016 8:42:18 AM PST

You Right Wingnuts just got your dream prez, a Racist/Fascist Fool who will dismantle this country and leave it in shambles. He will be impeached before it is all over and I hope caged in a federal pen where this criminal really belongs. 

This is going to be a sad ride by a 71-year-old punk who was punked by Hilary Clinton who got more votes; Hillary won the popular vote by at least over a million votes.

Trump is everything vile and disgusting.

• 475 posts
    November 18, 2016 11:20:19 AM PST
    quietwolf, said "Trump is everything vile and disgusting." I say, "SO ARE YOU."
    • 4977 posts
    November 18, 2016 12:32:55 PM PST
    Poor quietwolf. A true American, hoping Trump fails which means we all suffer.

That is a real class act.

Punked by Hillary? Who's in office there dipstickedness? The only people that got punked are Hillary and her supporters. Never anything to promote making us all better off, just her and whatever thing she supports. Selfish.
    And as far as the vote count, Trump increase Republican votes or women, blacks, and hispanics over other Republican candidates in past elections.
    I wish I could have seen a video of quietwolf stopping around like a two year old when the Electoral College vote totals were coming in.
    • 631 posts
    November 19, 2016 6:13:15 AM PST
    Hey troll, it is estimated there were over 3million illegal votes cast in this election with the majority of them going for Hilary. Take those out and she did not get the majority vote. As to the rest of your rant, if we can survive eight years of Obama's Presidency of lies, deceit, failure, and he doing his best to divide and destroy this country America will be great again under Trump. But then again you live in your own hateful miserable world that lacks even an once of human kindles, so keep up the distortion of the truth and lies so you can continue to build on your own miserable life.
    • 1862 posts
    November 19, 2016 1:10:11 PM PST

Trump's problem: A few hundred people in a Broadway theater see Mike Pence being booed.

Trump's solution: Tweet about it, so that millions of people all over the world see Mike Pence being booed. http://bit.ly/1GGUN69

ANDY BOROWITZ

Here's your Right Wingnut president-elect Donald Tweet.

Cheeto Tweeto has begun his dictorship.

What an orange  joke.

I will defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign, Republican and Donald Tweet.

• 460 posts
    November 19, 2016 2:12:45 PM PST
    A MAJORITY of Americans seem to prefer an "orange joke" over a Clinton Criminal.

(Yes, he won by a MAJORITY of voters, after taking away the illegal vote and adding in the absentees.)
    • 460 posts
    November 19, 2016 3:30:55 PM PST
    (Hillary Clinton) erupted election night after hearing she lost, Gateway Pundit saying she “became physically violent,” citing radio host Todd Kincannon, saying:

“CNN reporter t(old) me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.”

“She was (drunk). She was in a ‘psychotic drunken rage,’ according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

CNN refused to air its own reporter’s account of what happened. It “banned all ‘Hillary in the bunker’ stories.”

She was too emotionally distraught, enraged, and out-of-control to make customary concession comments, congratulating her opponent on his electoral triumph.

Campaign chairman John Podesta appeared in her place. She showed up the next day. The episode provided more evidence of her unfitness to serve.

If elected, how would she handle crises all presidents face? Would she erupt in a psychotic rage - perhaps similar fashion any time things didn’t go her way?

• 4977 posts
    November 19, 2016 4:32:47 PM PST
    I wonder if she got a safety pin and had to go to her safe space?
    Like quietwolf, she's an evil cold-hearted piece of work and can't handle not getting her way. KARMA?

It is time to give Trump a chance and see if he is as good as he claims.
    • 1862 posts
    November 22, 2016 10:41:31 AM PST

The World has the U.S. on a primo Death Watch now that the Orange Clown, Tweeto Don The Con, is ranting and raving.

Pretty pathetic.

I will Defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign, Republican and German Trump.

• 1862 posts
    November 23, 2016 9:01:35 PM PST

RESPECT IS EARNED, NOT GIVEN.

SHARE IF YOU HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR TRUMP.

• 1862 posts
    November 26, 2016 12:06:58 PM PST

YOU VOTED FOR A BILLIONAIRE WHO IS APPOINTING OTHER BILLIONAIRES TO FIX THE SYSTEM THAT MADE THEM BILLIONAIRES.

YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID, AREN'T YOU?

• 460 posts
    November 26, 2016 2:35:09 PM PST
    And Hillary is not a billionaire, also, via her corrupt Clinton Foundation?

Now who's the "special kind of stupid?"
    • 1862 posts
    November 27, 2016 11:01:21 AM PST

WE HATE DONALD TRUMP LIKE YOU HATED PRESIDENT OBAMA.

HOWEVER, WE HATE DONALD TRUMP BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST; YOU HATED OBAMA BECAUSE YOU ARE A RACIST.

• 4977 posts
    November 27, 2016 2:54:37 PM PST
    I guess the women and minorities he's hired over the years and appointing in cabinet mean nothing.
    Once again you're showing your idiocy.
    • 1862 posts
    November 28, 2016 9:05:05 PM PST

JAMES COMEY, REPUBLICAN CON FBI HEAD.

LIKE ALL THINGS REPUBLICAN, A FRICKIN' JOKE.

• 631 posts
    November 29, 2016 7:10:30 AM PST
    Hey troll, you and your handlers have gone beyond ignorance to certified stupid. The emails proved two things, how corrupt and dishonest Hilary was and that her supporters couldn't care less and were the real anarchists, racist, hypocrites and bigots.
    • 1862 posts
    December 1, 2016 7:38:32 AM PST

Trump To Step Away From Making His Business Bankrupt To Focus On Bankrupting The Country.

Kellyanne Conway said that while Trump no doubt could “plunge both his businesses and the country into bankruptcy at the same time,” he feels that he “owes it to the American people to put them first.”

President-elect Donald J. Trump will no longer have day-to-day responsibility for driving his businesses into bankruptcy and will instead focus on bankrupting the country, one of his leading surrogates said on Wednesday.

ANDY BOROWITZ

I will defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign, Republican and German Trump