Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

THE LYING/HYPOCRITICAL CORRUPT PARTY: CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN

• 1862 posts
    July 27, 2016 12:52:17 PM PDT
    And there is a photo of Trump The Creep with his hands around the waists of these little girls. Creepy photo. And their not even his daughters, which should have freaked out their parents since Trump The Chump has lusted after his own daughter, Ivanka and groped her before millions of views at the RNC.

Trump is a PIG.
    • 1862 posts
    July 27, 2016 12:54:05 PM PDT
    Correction: And THEY'RE not even his daughters. He groped his own daughter before millions of viewers of the RNC.

Trump is one sick person.
    • 4977 posts
    July 27, 2016 1:36:29 PM PDT
    No, quietwolf, you are the one with some serious emotional problems or baggage - maybe both.
    You really should some help. Your post show underlying issue(s) much deeper than support or disdain for a candidate.

Entertaining but very sad.
    I do like the donation to Trump idea posted on another thread.
    • 1862 posts
    July 27, 2016 2:57:12 PM PDT
    Donald Trump told a reporter to “be quiet” on Wednesday after she pressed the Republican nominee over his assertion that he hopes the Russians have Hillary Clinton’s emails.

At a press conference in Doral, Fla., NBC News correspondent Katy Tur asked Trump whether this week’s leak of Democratic National Committee emails, which cybersecurity experts believe were obtained by Russian hackers, gave him pause.

“It gives me no pause,” Trump said. “If they have them, they have them.”

Tur, a London-based correspondent who has been following Trump on the campaign trail for NBC News, tried to ask a follow-up question, but Trump shut her down.

“You know what gives me more pause? That a person in our government, Crooked Hillary Clinton — be quiet, I know you want to save her,” he said. “That a person in our government, Katy, would get rid of 33,000 emails — that gives me a big problem.”

Moments earlier, Trump had delivered a message to the Kremlin.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

YAHOO NEWS

This Orange Anti-USA Clown, German Trump is nothing but a egotistical lying, con man that tries to bully anyone who questions his nonsense.

How about Bush's 22 MILLION E-mails deleted, A-Hole?

And Rice and Powell's deleted E-Mails?

The Hypocrisy of the Conservatives/Republicans is unmatched in History.

And Trump calling someone crooked is the biggest joke of all, coming from this cheating Orange and very ugly con artist, Fascist/Racist Trump.

• 1133 posts
    July 27, 2016 6:25:31 PM PDT
    I guess we have a choice now. Sharia Law or Soviet Law. Orwell is pointing his finger at us saying, "I told you so."
    • 631 posts
    July 28, 2016 7:16:26 AM PDT
    From Hillary:
    I presided over 6
    • 631 posts
    July 28, 2016 7:21:06 AM PDT
    I presided over $6 billion lost at the state department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records and caused the death of an ambassador---ELECT ME.
    • 631 posts
    July 28, 2016 7:24:39 AM PDT
    Watch Obama Refer to Himself 119 Times During Hillary Nominating Speech.

https://news.grabien.com/story-watch-obama-refer-himself-119-times-during-hillary-nominatin
    • 4977 posts
    July 28, 2016 8:38:16 AM PDT
    dpietz - you are wasting your time. Those that don't like Trump don't care what illegal things Hillary's done, her shady deals, none of it. Personally, I think she evil and very greasy but many think she's the best for the job and knows how to run the country.
    Conversely, Hillary supporters think Trump is a bad business person, can't handle his arrogrance/will do attitude, and are afraid he will change things in Washington.

What is amazing to me is how blatant the corruption is now days. It's in our face. The second part of that is so many seem to be okay with it.
    The next thing that is interesting is how political discussions turn into name calling and personal attacks (having nothing to do with political beliefs) in a big hurry.

We'll all survive no matter who is elected. Win some, lose some. I want Trump but I can guarantee I won't like everything he does if he's elected.
    • 1526 posts
    July 28, 2016 9:56:11 AM PDT
    I used to read the news first, then the sports, then the cartoons in the paper. Now it's still the news, then the sports, but for cartoons, it's quietwolf, no if, and or buts about it LOL.
    • 1862 posts
    August 1, 2016 6:50:24 PM PDT
    Serial Draft Dodger Coward Trump is now attacking an American war hero who was killed in Iraq along with his grieving parents because they are Muslim.

Trump is and was a coward that has given the Feds numerous reasons to be arrested and he still roams free among us. German Trump is a traitor like Reagan was, he incites violence on his Fascist campaign trail, and encourages and supports such anti-American groups as the KKK, American Nazis and white supremacist groups (talk about an oxymoron, "white supremacist).

• 1862 posts
    August 1, 2016 7:01:14 PM PDT

TRUMP THE VILE HYPOCRITICAL PUNK:

JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG SHOULD NOT MEDDLE IN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

RUSSIA SHOULD.

BABY BOOMERS AGAINST THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Madhatters/Republicans

• 1862 posts
    August 4, 2016 1:43:55 PM PDT

Many questions and few answers about how Melania Trump immigrated to the U.S.

How did Melania Trump get a green card?

A: We don’t know. The Trump campaign would not answer this question.

A green card allows a foreigner to permanently reside in the United States. It is the golden ticket of the U.S. immigration system and highly sought after by millions of immigrants.

Melania did get a H-1B Visa, according to the Trump campaign, in 1996. Yet, a photo of model Melania was taken in 1995 in the U.S. Was Melania a criminal as Con Repubs say, an Illegal Alien from 1995 to 1996? She lived with a photographer, they say, from 1995 to 1996. Shacked up, I would say.

Anyway, the Trump folks say this nearly nude model-type got an H-1B Visa in 1996. Really? Let's see what Trump has said about H-1B Visa people:

In March, Donald Trump said he was “totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney. I will end forever the use of H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first.”

Washington Post

Trump is one of the slugs who lead the Birther campaign against President Obama, who was born in Hawaii; and baldy Trump has made Illegal Immigration the centerpiece of his vile campaign. What a corrupt piece of orange garbage Trump is, which he continues to prove on a daily basis.

Why not American models first, Trump, you Corrupt Hypocrite?

• 4977 posts
    August 4, 2016 2:41:59 PM PDT
    Were you this inquisitive about Obama's records?
    I can guarantee you were not. Things were in your favor at that time. Now that someone else from another party has a real chance at winning you want transparency (something Obama promised and failed to deliver) and all records opened up.
    You're a mess, quietwolf. So full of hate.
    • 1862 posts
    August 4, 2016 3:02:42 PM PDT

Oh, and by the way, Trump's wife Melania Trump, might have committed visa fraud when entering the U.S.

The Orange Hypocrite Conservative/Republican Trump needs to be caged but also his old lady for the cheating, lying and plagiarizing scuzz she is.

The scamming illegalities never end with you Conservatives/Republicans/madhatters.

• 4977 posts
    August 4, 2016 5:32:27 PM PDT
    We're too busy blaming deaths in Benghazi on a video.
    Wait, that was your candidate.
    • 631 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:43:40 AM PDT
    Hey troll, might have, sound like you are becoming a little more honest in you accusations.
    • 1862 posts
    August 6, 2016 5:38:52 PM PDT

Donald Trump "is intensely loyal...he will never let you down."
    --his third wife

• 1862 posts
    August 6, 2016 7:49:47 PM PDT

I also lived in a house built by slaves.

Otherwise known as unpaid contractors.

Melania Trump

republicandirtytricks.com

• 4977 posts
    August 6, 2016 8:37:30 PM PDT
    Quietwolf - you need a job. Better yet, why don't you run for something? You have an answer for everything and and know the cause of every problem.
    You're fun to watch though.
    • 1862 posts
    August 8, 2016 7:06:39 PM PDT

Owesley County, Kentucky has the highest rate of Food Stamp use in the nation.

It is 99.22% White

And 95% Republican

LIBERAL NEWS FEED

Sorta like Yuba County, wouldn't you Right Wingnuts say?

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican

• 1862 posts
    August 11, 2016 4:26:20 PM PDT

THE DISGUSTING AND VILE THING ABOUT THIS SORRY ELECTION (BESIDES THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS EVEN PART OF IT), IS THAT THE VERY REASONS AMERICAN GENERALS, THE SANE AMERICAN PUBLIC, WORLD FIGURES (OUTSIDE OF TRUMP'S BOYFRIENDS COMMUNIST DICTATORS KIM JONG-UN & VLADY PUTIN) AND THE WORLD POPULACE FIND CON ARTIST TRUMP TO BE UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT ARE THE VERY SAME REASONS TRUMP'S WHITE BASE IGNORANT RACISTS LOVE HIM. 

• 631 posts
    August 12, 2016 7:45:02 AM PDT
    Hey troll, THE DISGUSTING AND VILE THING ABOUT THIS SORRY ELECTION is the fact the Democrats nominee is a corrupt, lying, criminal and those that support her don't care. All of your name calling, hate and shouting won't change the fact of what Hillary is. Those that spew hate and vile remarks like you and say he isn't qualified didn't say the same thing about the dope smoking, coke snorting, lying present President who has never even held a real job and is just like Hillary's husband that isn't any better than her.

Trump is qualified and that's what scares you and the rest of the hate filled people that only name call, including the GOP RINOs. He will clean up the mess that the Democrats have made over the last 50 years Flash, when a America was great, we didn't have career politicians, we had citizen politicians that loved country more than self.
    • 4977 posts
    August 12, 2016 8:59:15 AM PDT
    Quietwolf only posts to make herself look important, knowledgeable, and to get a rise out of others. Truth is not important, just reaction. It's entertaining to watch be such an idiot!
    • 1862 posts
    August 22, 2016 2:23:03 PM PDT

Leaked Trump Tax Return Reveals Income of 2 Billion Rubles

ANDY BOROWITZ

Don the Con Trump is just a tool for the Communists in Russia and in North Korea. That's why they have heartily endorsed him, knowing they can use Trump, being the dumb, greedy, selfish jackass that he is.

And why is this orange criminal and raving lunatic still running around free after calling for the assassination of Hillary Clinton? Orange Privilege.

• 1862 posts
    August 23, 2016 2:14:06 PM PDT

Republican nominee Donald J Trump has been running a rather unique presidential campaign, to say the least. Entirely devoid of substance or any kind of coherent strategy, it’s becoming clearer and clearer that his bid for the presidency is just an elaborate scheme for him to funnel donation money to his own pockets.

The Washington Post is reporting that Trump has embezzled a staggering $7.7 million from the Republican National Committee and from the small donors he claims to represent.

• 1862 posts
    August 23, 2016 2:34:46 PM PDT

AH, THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF BEING YOUR TYPICAL HYPOCRITICAL RIGHT WINGNUT:

A BRAND NEW LAWSUIT WAS FILED IN NEW YORK STATE SUPREME COURT ON MONDAY BY FORMER FOX NEWS HOST ANDREA TANTAROS ALLEGING THAT BILL O’REILLY, THE NETWORK’S BIGGEST STAR, SEXUALLY HARASSED HER.

THE SUIT ALLEGES THAT O’REILLY ATTEMPTED TO BRING HER TO LONG ISLAND, SAYING THAT THINGS WOULD BE “VERY PRIVATE” AND THAT SHE SHOULD SHOW HIM HER “WILD SIDE.”

THE SUIT GOES ON FURTHER TO DESCRIBE THE CULTURE OF FOX NEWS AS A MISOGYNISTIC, SEX-FUELED CULT.

“FOX NEWS MASQUERADES AS A DEFENDER OF TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES, BUT BEHIND THE SCENES, IT OPERATES LIKE A SEX-FUELED, PLAYBOY MANSION-LIKE CULT, STEEPED IN INTIMIDATION, INDECENCY AND MISOGYNY.”

NEWS.GROOPSPEAK

I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND CONSERVATIVES/MADHATTERS/REPUBLICANS

• 4977 posts
    August 23, 2016 5:00:06 PM PDT
    Let me see here:
    You claim FOX is an unreliable news source that can't be believed.
    Now you want to use FOX as a source to bash all conservatives?
    As far as news sources and reporters getting in trouble, you've forgotten CNN's missteps, Brian Williams, and Dan Rather.

Once again, you only complain when it serves a purposes; the purpose of trying build yourself up by tearing others down. No confidence in yourself??
    • 362 posts
    August 23, 2016 5:39:39 PM PDT
    It appears, you "doth protest too much".
    • 4977 posts
    August 23, 2016 7:43:40 PM PDT
    Attempt to bust my chops and say nothing about quietwolf's behavior and outlandish claims?
    So much for credibility and consistency.
    But then you knew that already, right?
    • 362 posts
    August 23, 2016 11:00:30 PM PDT
    It appears tho "doth protest too much".

You are correct, I did know that. Tho protest, that is.
    • 1862 posts
    August 24, 2016 12:34:01 PM PDT

The Orange Crook, Don The Con Trump, just goes on thieving and lying and his Right Wingnut and Racist (I guess the terms are now interchangeable in today's GOP) supporters love him even more. Pathetic what Trump and his supporters are doing to our great nation:

Donald Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy $55,000 of His Own Book

FEC rules dictate the Republican nominee must forgo royalties on the book’s sales, or else the $55,000 purchase at Barnes & Noble was illegal.

Donald Trump used his campaign funds to buy thousands of copies of his own book at retail cost, simultaneously diverting donor money back into his pockets while artificially boosting his sales figures. It’s a tactic that may be illegal, campaign finance experts say.

Daily Beast

What does this Republican criminal (terms now also interchangeable) have to do to finally get shackled in an orange jumpsuit and caged in a federal pen?

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Madhatters/Republicans

• 1862 posts
    August 24, 2016 2:53:55 PM PDT

Hey, you Republicans/Conservatives are a never-ending source of Corruption. This may take thousands of years to post all your corruption in just this past year.

Trump Quintupled Rent For Campaign HQ’s As Soon As Donor Money Rolled In

Donald Trump loves to stand on stages across America and tell his flock of imbeciles that he “self-funds” his campaign. The Republican nominee is still saying this even though his campaign finance disclosures have proven that he is paying his own family and business hundreds of thousands of dollars in donor money, but it gets worse. According to new reports, Trump has quintupled the rent on the space holding his campaign headquarters now that he has millions of dollars of contributions rolling in.

From the time Trump threw his hat into the presidential race through the end of May of this year the Republican was paying Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 per month for the space that holds his campaign headquarters in Manhattan. However, in July the rent for the offices suddenly rose to $168,758. In June the candidate charged his campaign $110, 684 for rent and in May it was $72,800.

Left Wing Nation

• 460 posts
    August 24, 2016 3:19:29 PM PDT
    More on the pristine, oh-so-ethical behavior of H&B Clinton:

The Clinton Foundation saw an increase in contributions from foreign governments after ending a self-imposed ban on such donations in 2015.

The AP reported:

"More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money – either personally or through companies or groups – to the Clinton Foundation. It’s an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

"At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

"Donors who were granted time with Clinton included an internationally known economist who asked for her help as the Bangladesh government pressured him to resign from a nonprofit bank he ran; a Wall Street executive who sought Clinton’s help with a visa problem and Estee Lauder executives who were listed as meeting with Clinton while her department worked with the firm’s corporate charity to counter gender-based violence in South Africa."

• 4977 posts
    August 24, 2016 8:04:43 PM PDT
    Quietwolf - until you call for investigation of the Clinton Foundation and the foreign money to pay for play the they received, your arguments are irrelevant.
    But then you've you've pretty much been irrelevant all along.
    • 1862 posts
    August 25, 2016 4:49:25 PM PDT

I REST MY CASE.

• 1862 posts
    August 28, 2016 10:16:37 PM PDT

Calling the numerical system "rigged," Trump said, "It's why I won't release my taxes. They're full of goddamn numbers."

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 1862 posts
    September 5, 2016 8:32:40 AM PDT

In this country, freedom means:

1. Respect and accommodation for all races and cultures.

2. Allowing for and respect for all religious/philosophical beliefs, not just "yours" or the most popular, in any given society.

3. The ability to peacefully and lawfully live one's life as one chooses within a society, free of ridicule and hate.

4. Equal rights for all, no matter gender, sexual identity, race or culture.

Freedom cannot exist without tolerance. Hate has no place in a free society, nor does misogyny, homophobia or any other bias against your neighbors. You don't have to like it, but you don't have the right to fuel hate or to take away other people's freedoms just because you disagree. Live your life, have your opinions, that's your freedom, but you don't have the right to try to control the lives of others who live lawfully within this wonderful country.
    The United States of America is already GREAT, let's keep it that way.

Share this on your page to keep the message going!

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Republicans

• 4977 posts
    September 5, 2016 11:25:18 AM PDT
    quietwolf said:

In this country, freedom means:

1. Respect and accommodation for all races and cultures.

2. Allowing for and respect for all religious/philosophical beliefs, not just "yours" or the most popular, in any given society.

3. The ability to peacefully and lawfully live one's life as one chooses within a society, free of ridicule and hate.

Doesn't adhere to what she thinks should be the rules for everyone else. Typical. 

• 460 posts
    September 5, 2016 1:25:52 PM PDT
    Yes, what an amazing, hypocritical definition of Freedom coming from the most hate-filled blogger on this forum.
    • 1862 posts
    September 6, 2016 8:35:35 AM PDT

I've been called a Bleeding Heart Liberal, a Libtard, a Socialist, a Communist, a Free-Loader, a Tree Hugger, and a Punk.

And it's still better than being called a REPUBLICAN or a CONSERVATIVE. 

• 1862 posts
    September 20, 2016 12:29:38 PM PDT

I hereby nominate Dick Cheney and Halliburton to pay the unemployment benefits of the 285,000 veterans that the GOP has turned their backs on, from the 39.5 billion dollars the company made from the Iraq War.

All in favor say "Aye."

Brandon Weber

• 4977 posts
    September 20, 2016 3:57:14 PM PDT

You must be speaking about the war Hillary supported?

The one she promoted on the floor of Congress in regards to invading/attacking Iraq? 

After 8 years, I've got some bad news for you:

This is Obama's war. In reality, he expanded it and he & Hillary made a mess in Libya, causing the deaths of our Ambassador and creating ISIS.

Like Hillary, your judgement and discernment of facts and truth is becoming subject to suspicion. Also noticable is your inability to respond to facts without vitrol, hate, and irrelevant quotes from unreliable sources. 

*Again, bold type and large font for Lady quietwolf's benefit.  

• 1862 posts
    September 20, 2016 4:10:15 PM PDT
    More on Corrupt Republican Don The Con Trump (it's endless, folks):

Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Totaling over $258,000 in Foundation money, Trump may have been involved in has violated laws against  what is known as “self-dealing” (something Trump is used to) which prohibits nonprofit leaders from using their charity’s money to benefit themselves or their private businesses.

So not only has the Trump Foundation been found to have illegally contributed to politicians, it has been found to be engaging in self-dealing. And people think the Clinton Foundation is immoral?

• 1862 posts
    September 21, 2016 11:20:35 AM PDT

The list of shame is endless from the lying and vile Conservatives/Republcians:

Sen. Mark Kirk’s campaign website falsely claimed that the vulnerable Illinois Republican is an Iraq War veteran, according to a CNN report. Kirk’s campaign said the misstatement was on a private page that was never meant to go public. It has since been moved behind a password-protected page, however it was still visible via Google searches.

Kirk, who was a member of the Navy Reserves and was never deployed to Iraq, is being challenged for his Senate seat by Illinois Rep. Tammy Duckworth, who lost both of her legs while fighting in Iraq. During his 2010 Senate campaign, Kirk was accused of embellishing his military record.

• 1862 posts
    September 21, 2016 11:21:50 AM PDT
    Correction: Repub-LIE-CONS
    • 4977 posts
    September 21, 2016 12:35:15 PM PDT
    You will find plenty of unethical people in both parties. You'll also find people like the Democratic Senator who was worried during a Senate Hearing our military installation on Guam would capsize the island. Scary, huh?

Do you want to start a war of pointing out the lies an corrupt activities of each party's people? The Democ-RATS have plenty of laundry.
    Be consistent in your hatred.
    • 1862 posts
    September 23, 2016 9:35:25 AM PDT

To the Delusional Con/Republicans, Facts are Irrelevant.

The Republican Party has become the biggest and most Racist/Fascist/Crooked Party on the face of the earth (as well as the largest hate group, running neck and neck with ISIS).

Day in and day out, some Republican/Conservative/Evangelical/Tea Party Nut is caught stealing or scamming, molesting a child, cheating at this or that, lying about something, going on a Racist Rant, saying something obnoxious about immigrants. It goes on and on. Check the news, and I don't mean Fox, which is a sorry propaganda tool of the Repubs/Cons/Tea Party.

You Conservatives/Republicans have become truly disgusting in the eyes of the World and Don The Con Trump truly represents your vile outlook on life.

The disgusting greedy and scamming policies of the GOP started with Nixon (Watergate); it was nearly perfected by Traitor Iran-Contra Reagan (Racism and "trickle down" economics that never trickles down and now being pushed by Orange Trump); and was perfected by Dick Cheney and his lapdog Bush#2 (lying to the American people about weapons of mass destruction that never existed in order to shed lives for Big Oil and Halliburton (Dick Cheney) profits—a Treasonous Act that should have them and others impeached and imprisoned if we really had a government that works for The People, like it is supposed to).

• 4977 posts
    September 23, 2016 10:07:40 AM PDT
    Um...that horse's hind end thing again....

I did quite well via trickle-down economics in the 80's and 90's. Profit sharing, pension plan, health benefits, commission, and a good salary - all to be damaged or ruined by the liberals.
    • 4977 posts
    September 23, 2016 10:07:40 AM PDT
    Um...that horse's hind end thing again....

I did quite well via trickle-down economics in the 80's and 90's. Profit sharing, pension plan, health benefits, commission, and a good salary - all to be damaged or ruined by the liberals.