Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

The Den of Corruption Called The Democrats!

• 1862 posts
    July 17, 2016 6:37:08 PM PDT
    SO LET ME GET THIS STARIGHT (About Toxic Agent Orange German Trump):

HE IS A CON MAN

HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR

HE IS A RACISTS

HE IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT

HE IS TWICE DIVORCED—HE ROBS AMERICAN STUDENTS WITH A FAKE UNIVERSITY—HE IS A BILLIONAIRE WHO PAYS ZERO TAXES—HE IS A SERIAL PHILANDERER [Chases Women and Adulterer]—HE TREATS WOMEN LIKE TRASH—HE HAS THE MANNERS OF A SPOILED CHILD [AND SCHOOLYARD BULLY]—HE IS A FAILURE IN BUSINESS WITH 4 [FOUR] BANKRUPTCIES—HE HAS NO MILITARY OR POLITICAL EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER

AND REPUBLICANS WANT TO ELECT HIM PRESIDENT [?]

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS

OF COURSE THEY DO. TRUMP IS CORRUPT AS ALL HADES

• 873 posts
    July 18, 2016 9:30:52 PM PDT

Someone emailed me the Democrat Convention Schedule, Monday, July 25, 2016

Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.
    1:30 PM

Group Voter Registration for Illegal Immigrants.
    3:15 PM

Address on "Being the Real You" Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and Caitlyn Jenner.
    4:30 PM

"How to Bank $200 Million as a public Servant and claim to be broke"
    Hillary Clinton
    4:45 PM

How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!
    A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson
    5:00 PM

Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Bergdahl for serving with Honor and Distinction
    National Security Advisor Susan Rice
    5:30 PM

Invitation-only Autograph Session Souvenir photographs of Hillary and
    Chelsea dodging Sniper Fire in Bosnia
    6:30 PM

General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology
    "Alternative Shoppers" instead of “Looters"
    7:30 PM

Breakout session with Bill Clinton for women on avoiding the upcoming draft
    8:30 PM

The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"
    9:00 PM

"Liberal Bias in Media“ How we can make it work for you!
    Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS, the Washington Post and the New York Times
    with Guest Speaker, Brian Williams
    9:15 PM

Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
    Michael Moore
    9:45 PM

Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs"
    Hillary Clinton
    11:00 PM

Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A
    Cabinet Post and How to Pretend it's No Big Deal"
    Hosted by Hillary Clinton
    11:30 PM

Official Nomination of Hillary
    Bill Maher and Chris Matthews
    • 4977 posts
    July 21, 2016 4:44:13 PM PDT
    According to a certain poster on the political forum threads, it appears we need to judge all Democrats by the actions of one.

Marilyn Mosby has been accused of malicious prosecution in the case of six police officers who had Freddie Gray in their custody when he died from a serious neck injury.

A George Washington Law University professor has filed disbarment charges against Mosby for what he says is the corrupt prosecution of six Baltimore cops in the death of “career criminal Freddie Gray”.

There have been three trials and Mosby has not come close to winning.

His charges are:

She did not have probable cause
    She made false public statements in the case.
    She improperly withheld exculpatory evidence from the defense.
    After the judge found insufficient evidence to prosecute, she continued to prosecute.
    She engaged in conduct that was dishonest, fraudulent, deceitful and which misrepresented the facts.
    The complaint was filed with the Maryland Bar Counsel called Mosby a “runaway prosecutor.” The professor, John Banzhaf said she has harmed the city of Baltimore and if not checked, the harm will continue.

The professor said she misused her role and it was a “perversion of her office.” He accused her of filing charges to calm the unrest.

A former prosecutor chewed her up at the time.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/baltimores-malicious-prosecutor-marilyn-mosby-faces-disbarment-charges/

As bad as this person is, I don't judge all people of one party by the actions of one. That's ludicrous.
    • 873 posts
    July 23, 2016 4:39:04 AM PDT
    Perfect, Hitlery picks Sen. Tim Kaine. So now Trump is running against Kaine and unAble!

Trump/Pence 2016! - Of, By and for the people!
    • 4977 posts
    July 23, 2016 10:08:30 AM PDT

Manson

• 1133 posts
    July 23, 2016 1:04:44 PM PDT
    2grands, you should know better especially when you accuse other of "Typical Liberal twisting of facts" and then you post something like this. Even if it was in jest, still bad form.
    • 1862 posts
    July 23, 2016 5:00:37 PM PDT
    2Grunts & 2 Farts still with the lies and distortions. You know you hate Facts and the Truth. You are a Conservative/Republican who gets his "news" from FraudNews and Politically & Racially Correct Drug Addict Rush Limbaugh, the serial Liar and Gas Bag.
    • 4977 posts
    July 23, 2016 7:31:49 PM PDT
    Once again, wrong. I don't watch Fox News.
    Someone must have pooped in your oatmeal because you are mad and hate filled. That seems to be the Democrat platform so you're on track.
    Like a sheep to slaughter.
    • 631 posts
    July 24, 2016 7:11:23 AM PDT
    Hey troll, why do you hate Trump so much when your description of him sounds like the ideal Democrat?
    • 4977 posts
    July 24, 2016 10:29:01 AM PDT
    Looks like the Democrats and Hillary have been up to no good. Debbie Wassermann -Schiltz has been booked from the convention.
    Corruption runs rampant around Hillary.
    • 1133 posts
    July 24, 2016 11:24:22 AM PDT
    Here we go with the Troll comments again, from the man who hates Liberals he sure draws heavily from the tactics he so heavily denounces. Disgusting.
    • 4977 posts
    July 24, 2016 1:44:32 PM PDT
    dpietz said:
    Hey troll, why do you hate Trump so much when your description of him sounds like the ideal Democrat?

Looks like a couple of us are held to one standard and others another. Cracks me up. Some need to stop taking themselves so seriously. It's not like we're impacting anything.

• 1133 posts
    July 24, 2016 3:47:59 PM PDT
    2Grands said:
    dpietz said:

Looks like a couple of us are held to one standard and others another. Cracks me up. Some need to stop taking themselves so seriously. It's not like we're impacting anything.

It doesn't matter if anything is being impacted or not, if you claim to not adhere to a certain type of behavior I am going to hold you to the highest possible standard regardless if you can live up to that standard or not.  It's a matter of common moral decency, because if he can't keep his word on this little matter what else is professing but not adhering too that is much bigger (and just not him but others as well).  The unconscious is a subtle thing, and lets things about us slip out without us knowing about it.  That's why therapy is so difficult and often painful, because it heightens our awareness of those pools of hidden poison and forces us to not only face them but do someting about them because if we don't, they will continue to poison our lives regardless if we want them to or not.  If he wants to continue to believe the "Devil made him do it" that's his business but I don't have to enable him in that destructive mind set eiither.  It isn't a matter of taking myself too seriously, because I have laughed at myself on here and off of here many times.

• 4977 posts
    July 24, 2016 4:02:19 PM PDT
    You call out me and dpietz but never quietwolf who posts with nasty comments every single time. Maybe that's because quietwolf can't be taken seriously?
    quietwolf cracks me up because of her immaturity but you give her a pass. Interesting.

It all makes for fun. This whole election mess is interesting and it is comical to watch people react.
    • 1133 posts
    July 24, 2016 4:13:06 PM PDT
    I call you out, because I've interacted a lot with you and know you are infinitely capable and more often than not adhere to high standards. Dipetz has earned my attention because he has attacked me in the past but can't take what he dishes out so he is experiencing his own Karma. Quietwolf I have not said much to, directly, because I have not had that much interaction with her although for the record she is also included in my all and everyone statements as well concerning on spot behavior and also for the record that includes me as well. When I slip up I admit it and/or change the behavior. Not that I am perfect (GASP) by any means.
    • 1133 posts
    July 24, 2016 4:26:40 PM PDT
    Just to show my good nature and affability, I have dedicated a song to Dipetz with some modification just for him. Apologies to The Beatles because this is set to their tune "Hey Jude", which is a favorite of mine although I don't care for the Beatles that much, but I digress. If anyone wants to personalize this for them own selves, feel free to do so. Without future adieu......

"Hey Dude" (For Dipetz)

Hey Dude, don't make it bad
    Take a sad song and make it better
    Remember to let us all into your heart
    Then you can start to make it better

Hey Dude, don't be afraid
    You were made to go out and be better
    The minute you let us under your skin
    Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Dude, refrain
    Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
    For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
    By making his world a little colder
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Hey Dude, don't let us down
    You have found us, now go and get it
    Remember to cooperate with every ounce of your heart
    Then you can start to make it better

So let it out and let it in, hey Dude, begin
    You're waiting for someone to perform with
    And don't you know that it's just you, hey Dude, you'll do
    The movement you need is between your shoulders
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah

Hey Dude, don't make it bad
    Take a sad song and make it better
    Remember to let us under your skin
    Then you'll begin to make it
    Better better better better better better, oh

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Dude
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Dude [fade out]
    • 4977 posts
    July 24, 2016 7:27:10 PM PDT
    Wolf said:
    I call you out, because I've interacted a lot with you and know you are infinitely capable and more often than not adhere to high standards. Dipetz has earned my attention because he has attacked me in the past but can't take what he dishes out so he is experiencing his own Karma. Quietwolf I have not said much to, directly, because I have not had that much interaction with her although for the record she is also included in my all and everyone statements as well concerning on spot behavior and also for the record that includes me as well. When I slip up I admit it and/or change the behavior. Not that I am perfect (GASP) byany means.

No one is perfect except Jesus! 

Politics is always a tough discussion. I have conservative values but my party doesn't showthose values. 

I like discussing politics but so many times it turns to name calling (yeah, guilty at times). Keep up the good fight Democrat or Republican. 

• 4977 posts
    July 25, 2016 10:50:27 AM PDT
    Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. The leader of the DNC is run off for corruption and into the hands of Hillary's organization. Their own party went after one of the people's candidates, Bernie Sanders. Hillary is out for power and will stop at nothing, even though that's old news.
    Democrats eating and protecting their own.

Lastly, the Democratic Convention has a big fence to keep people out. That's okay for them but not for the rest of America. The GOP convention had people wandering around with guns and no problems.

Wikileaks' Julian Assange saying they will be releasing more Hillary emails, claiming they have "enough evidence to get a conviction".
    No doubt it's timed for the convention.
    (Hillary and Libs are blaming the Russians. Really? You mean her emails weren't secure as she claimed and now another lie?)

This week will be interesting as stuff DNC doesn't want out comes to light. I doubt it will change anyone's mind or support.
    • 4977 posts
    July 25, 2016 3:06:56 PM PDT
    It just keeps getting better and it's only day one. The DNC's been pushing Hillary (appearantly at all costs?) since the beginning.
    This further illustrates our broken political system and why Trump/Sanders are so popular with America.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/debbie-now-pelosis-turn

Real Clear Politics reports, Bernie Sanders supporters booed and jeered at House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi during a California delegation breakfast meeting on Monday. They chanted, “Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!” while she spoke about Hillary Clinton.
    • 362 posts
    July 25, 2016 7:21:03 PM PDT
    2Grands said:.
    “Wikileaks' Julian Assange saying they will be releasing more Hillary emails, claiming they have "enough evidence to get a conviction". No doubt it's timed for the convention. (Hillary and Libs are blaming the Russians. Really? You mean her emails weren't secure as she claimed and now another lie?)”
    Jeez. Do you know what you are talking about? I can only “assume” you are joking and you know what they say about “ass-u-me”.
    I can only surmise that you aren’t this sincere, but I have seen a lot from the persons on this forum.
    Geez, the FBI must really stink if Wikileaks have more information from Clinton personal computer than them. However, I guess you persons believe anything. How does Trump say it? “Sad.”
    The FBI is looking into the hacking of the DNC computer by Russians. You MUST know this. Don’t you?
    Amazing persons. Simply amazing. “Sad.”
    • 4977 posts
    July 25, 2016 8:42:18 PM PDT
    The FBI is most likely researching, under administration orders, in case Wikileaks does release something that they didn't have.
    Wikileaks could have more if they have a mole on the inside. Who knows.
    What this all shows is a pattern of lies and deception with the intention of getting Hillary in office. This is nothing new with her. She's proven that so many times it isn't funny.
    • 362 posts
    July 25, 2016 9:38:18 PM PDT
    Who knows? Would have, could have and should have. Always the conspiracy theory.

Does it ever end? Now that's "anger".
    • 4977 posts
    July 25, 2016 11:23:14 PM PDT
    Does what ever end? Hillary's lying? Her corruption?
    The emails exist, no matter how they got out.

I didn't post conspiracy, I posted for discussion issues being g discussed in today's media. The emails show an effort by the DNC to thwart Bernie while claiming to be impartial. Hillary is beneficiary and participant of yet another round of corruption and unethical practices.
    • 4977 posts
    July 26, 2016 10:53:40 AM PDT
    Anyone have thoughts about Al Franken's speech? Telling parents to ignore their families, have the 8 year old teach the 4 year old to use the microwave for dinner. Saying ignore your families and get out and man phones and knock on doors. Do any of the Democrat supporters thinking leaving little kids alone is a good thing so Hillary can get elected?

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/national-govt-politics/text-sen-al-frankens-speech-dnc/nr475/

"Many of you have jobs. Many of you have families. Ignore them. Let me tell you something: kids love it when their parents aren't home. And let me tell you something else. An 8-year-old knows how to use a microwave. And let me tell you something else. An 8-year-old can teach a 4-year-old how to use a microwave. That's just scientific fact. They'll be fine." Sen. Al Franken
    • 714 posts
    July 26, 2016 11:57:19 AM PDT
    What!? A politician said something stupid? How could it be?
    This is by far the oddest election season I have ever seen.
    These political posts are getting more than tiresome. One side uses the most forceful words they can think of to make the other side look stupid.
    We have for more in common than we know. We have all chosen to live in this area and by living rural we see life differently than folks trapped in the cities.
    The media builds up issues to fit their audience and cultivate a culture of division. There may be ten seconds of fact to any story then two hours of speculation and commentary. The loudest voice wins and if there is a misspoken or misspelled word then the whole argument is seen as invalid.
    Conservatives are seen as gun nuts that hate minorities and homosexuals. Good luck changing a liberals mind on that.
    Liberals are seen as weak minded followers that want to bring America down to the third world level in order to assuage the guilt of being born into a country that has a much higher standard of living.
    In truth I think we all agree on ninety percent of issues to some degree. There must be a way to discuss an issue and find some middle ground. Otherwise we will tear ourselves apart and cower behind our walls and shoot barbs at each other in order to rule a world full of ash.
    • 96 posts
    July 28, 2016 12:21:17 PM PDT
    Not sure how Trumps “tax returns” would be such a big deal considering you can’t trust the IRS anyway, nor any official directing them.

American politics are in very sad, troubling times.

Reveal Top Washington IRS Officials Knew About Targeting of “Tea Party” Groups Two Years Before Disclosing it to Congress and Public
    FBI interview with IRS senior official reveals: “he thought the cases were being pulled based upon political affiliations”
    (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 294 pages of new Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) “302” documents revealing that top Washington IRS officials, including Lois Lerner and Holly Paz, knew that the agency was specifically targeting “Tea Party” and other conservative organizations two full years before disclosing it to Congress and the public. An FBI 302 document contains detailed narratives of FBI agent investigations. The Obama Justice Department and FBI investigations into the Obama IRS scandal resulted in no criminal charges.
    The FBI 302 documents confirm the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) 2013 report that said, “Senior IRS officials knew that agents were targeting conservative groups for special scrutiny as early as 2011.” Lerner did not reveal the targeting until May 2013, in response to a planted question at an American Bar Association conference. The new documents reveal that then-acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller actually wrote Lerner’s response: “They used names like Tea Party or Patriots and they selected cases simply because the applications had those names in the title. That was wrong, that was absolutely incorrect, insensitive, and inappropriate.”
    The FBI documents also reveal that IRS officials stated that the agency was targeting conservative groups because of their ideology and political affiliation in the summer of 2011. According to one senior tax law specialist, “The case seemed to be pulled because of the applicant’s political affiliation and screening is not supposed to occur that way … [Redacted] said he thought the cases were being pulled based upon political affiliations.” And IRS senior official Nancy Marks, appointed by Miller to conduct an internal investigation stated, “Cincinnati was categorizing cases based on name and ideology, not just activity.”
    Judicial Watch obtained the new documents through a federal court order in a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v Department of Justice (No. 1:14-cv-01239)).
    According to the FBI documents, Paz and others were informed in the late spring and summer of 2011 that Cincinnati agents were using “BOLO” (Be On the Look Out) briefing guides that instructed them to be “looking at cases using the Tea Party term.” The IRS failed to reveal such targeting until the ABA conference in May 2013:
    • The FBI reports that in its interview with an unidentified IRS Senior Tax Law Specialist:
    She read how the case was screened and it was not because of the organization’s activity. The case seemed to be pulled because of the applicant’s political affiliation and screening is not supposed to occur that way.… She wanted to alert the managers about the way the cases were being pulled…. [Redacted] said he thought the cases were being pulled based upon political affiliations.… [Redacted] then went to tell [Redacted] said he would follow up on the issue and would let HOLLY PAZ know this was possibly occurring. This occurred in the mid to late March or April 2011 timeframe.
    The cases were labeled as Tea Party cases. The screening sheets said the two cases were pulled because of the names and political affiliations.
    • The FBI reports that in its interview with unidentified IRS Technical Advisor who reported directly to Lerner:
    [Redacted] attended a meeting in the summer of 2011. She was not invited, but she was talking to LERNER about something else in the office when LERNER mentioned that it would be interesting for her to attend … Only people from Washington, D.C. were in the room, to include HOLLY PAZ … At the meeting, it was disclosed that one of the ways Cincinnati was looking for cases was using the “Tea Party” term. They were calling the body of cases involving political activity “Tea Party” cases. The concern was that the IRS had put a label on the cases that would be problematic.
    • The FBI reports that in its interview with an unidentified IRS Acting Manager of Exempt Organizations Technical (EOT):
    In his meeting concerning the briefing in mid-June [2011] [Redacted] met with EOT and EOG [Exempt Organizations Group] staffs and PAZ…. They showed PAZ the briefing paper and the use of the Tea Party term. PAZ was the highest ranking person at the meeting.… Somebody said they may not want to use Tea Party as a labeling term. [Redacted] had recognized they may not want to use the term Tea Party when they were doing the briefing paper, but his plan was to raise the issue with PAZ at the briefing. He does not recall PAZ’s reaction.
    According to a ten-page section of the documents containing the FBI interviews with IRS Senior Technical Advisor Nancy Marks, in the spring of 2012, Miller asked Marks to “look into how these 501 (c)(4) cases were being handled and find out what the problems were.” After investigations in Washington and Cincinnati, Marks reported the following to Miller in May 2012 according to the FBI:
    It was not until much later that MARKS saw information that [Redacted] was only looking for Tea Party cases…. The BOLO [Be on the Lookout] showed that at various points the criteria called for “Tea Party” name, and then later the ideology…. She told him [Miller, on May 3, 2012] that Cincinnati was categorizing cases based on name and ideology, not just activity. When MARKS told MILLER this, he threw his pencil across the room and said, “Oh shit.”
    The FBI documents also reveal that the FBI investigated why Holly Paz, the IRS Acting Director of Rulings and Agreements in 2011, sat in on numerous of the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) interviews with lower level IRS employees and if her presence improperly influenced the employees’ responses to investigators’ questions. The documents repeatedly state, “Other than the auditors, the only person present during the [Redacted] interview was HOLLY PAZ.”
    The documents contain two separate lengthy FBI interviews with Lois Lerner, the first in October 2013 and the second in July 2014. Both interviews came after Lerner invoked her Fifth Amendment constitutional right against self-incrimination before the House Oversight Committee in May 2013. By answering questions under oath in her FBI interviews, Lerner seemed to undermine her earlier Fifth Amendment-based refusal to testify to Congress, since witnesses generally cannot invoke the right in one instance and not another. The House voted to hold Lerner in contempt of Congress for her refusal to testify.
    And the FBI 302 documents also contain an interview in which Miller reveals that former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman very likely misled Congress in his March 22, 2012, testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee when he said, “There is absolutely no targeting.” According to the FBI report on the Miller interview, “In February or March, MILLER talked to SHULMAN about the development letters.” The “development letters” were letters sent by the IRS primarily to targeted conservative groups seeking what the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) later termed “inappropriate” information about websites and donors.
    “These new smoking-gun documents show Obama FBI and Justice Department had plenty of evidence suggesting illegal targeting, perjury, and obstruction of justice,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Both the FBI and Justice Department collaborated with the Lois Lerner and the IRS to try to prosecute and jail Barack Obama’s political opponents. These FBI documents show the resulting compromised investigation looked the other way when it came to Obama’s IRS criminality.”
    • 96 posts
    July 28, 2016 12:22:07 PM PDT
    Article is from Judicial Watch.
    • 1862 posts
    July 30, 2016 9:13:46 AM PDT

HEY [COMMUNIST] PUTIN!

BETTER IDEA:

INSTEAD OF WASTING ALL THAT TIME LOOKING FOR EMAILS [WHICH TRAITOR GERMAN TRUMP INVITED YOU TO DO, AND THE LYING ANTI-USA CREEP WASN'T JOKING],

WHY DON'T YOU DIG UP

DONALD TRUMP'S

TAX RETURNS

• 4977 posts
    July 30, 2016 10:37:04 AM PDT
    Once again, your ignorance and hatred is showing....
    No concern about Hillary's emails and her unsecure server or national secrets she wasn't supposed to have there. Nope, instead of focusing on the issue, you focus on Trump and blame him for her failures and lack of judgement.
    Shall we talk about all the records Obama will not release before you worry about someone who is not on the taxpayer's dole?

That's who you want to lead us?
    You're really circling the drain quietwolf.
    • 631 posts
    July 31, 2016 8:57:51 AM PDT
    Lets see, on the first day of the DNC convention many flags from other countries, but no American Flags. Lots of talk, but nothing about ISIS or all the cops being shot, the second day just the opposite after the public outcry. Wow, and someone on this sight had the gall to say I was the one full hate for the following quote, "The Democrat convention will be a bonding experience that brings together a diverse group of people under a big “Hate America” umbrella." That quote goes along with this one about Hillary's supporters, "The problem isn’t so much that Hillary is a corrupt lying criminal, everybody knows this. The problem is that her supporters don’t care." And those on the left call those on the right bigots and hypocrites. LOL.
    • 362 posts
    July 31, 2016 1:03:03 PM PDT
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/
    • 1862 posts
    July 31, 2016 6:39:40 PM PDT
    Conclusion: Trump supporters come from uneducated, unskilled and motiveless white males (who blame their lack of motivation on Third World U.S. Citizens and Mexicans [who do work these white males are too lazy to do, in the first place]).
    • 4977 posts
    August 4, 2016 5:44:39 PM PDT

The Saul Alinsky Plan (Obama's world)

• 1862 posts
    August 4, 2016 6:29:18 PM PDT

If Hillary Clinton is a crook, then she's the smartest damned criminal in the history of the world, because Republicans have spent 25 years and 500 million dollars on witch hunts that have turned up absolutely nothing.

Or maybe she isn't the one who is crooked after all.

American NewsX

• 631 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:12:16 AM PDT
    Hey troll, only you and those like you, would substitute the word smart for corrupt. She is not the smartest, just the most corrupt, along with a corrupt President and a corrupt congress.
    • 4977 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:30:03 AM PDT
    Someday the chickens will come home to roost and the quietwolfs of the world will be mad as heck.
    • 4977 posts
    August 5, 2016 10:06:14 AM PDT

Truth:

• 4977 posts
    August 7, 2016 6:24:51 PM PDT
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said a lot of horrible things about groups of people. Here are 11 of them.
    1. Clinton thinks that white people need to atone for systemic racism.
    2. Back in 1992, Clinton put down stay-at-home moms.
    3. Clinton attempted to cover-up her husband's philandering with Monica Lewinsky as a "vast right-wing conspiracy."
    4. In the Democratic presidential debate in October, Clinton labeled Republicans and the National Rifle Association as her enemies.
    5. Clinton once called someone a "f***ing Jew bastard."
    6. Clinton recently took part in a racist joke with New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio that would have been death for a Republican.
    7. In her 2008 presidential campaign, Clinton insinuated that white Americans were too racist to elect President Barack Obama.
    8. Clinton once put down her Arkansas State Trooper bodyguards.
    9. She once smeared the Secret Service agents as "a**holes."
    10. She has also accused Secret Service agents of "destroying my husband."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7477/11-horrible-things-hillary-has-said-about-groups-aaron-bandler

This the lady who is also reported to be a lesbian and her marriage is only a sham. Some say she suffered brain damage with her fall and concussion.
    Some on this forum look up to her as the one to lead America. Very telling and amusing. She might win too.
    • 4977 posts
    August 7, 2016 6:26:09 PM PDT
    Typo - didn't get all 11. I guess I lied but that seems to be okay in today's world.
    • 1862 posts
    August 8, 2016 7:21:40 PM PDT

IF DEMOCRATS ARE A DEN OF CORRUPTION, THEN YOU CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN/MADHATTER/AMMOSEXUALS HAVE A UNIVERSE OR TWO OF CORRUPTION.

• 4977 posts
    August 8, 2016 10:55:58 PM PDT
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/08/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html
    The parents of two of the four Americans who died in the Benghazi attack in 2012 filed a lawsuit Monday against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, alleging her "reckless handling" of classified information contributed to their deaths.

This is your candidate, quietwolf. Yet another problem and dead people along with her ineptness and lies.
    • 873 posts
    August 9, 2016 1:34:07 PM PDT
    HISTORICAL FACT:
    Who says building a border wall won't work?
    The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago
    and they still don't have any Mexicans.
    • 1862 posts
    August 9, 2016 3:24:20 PM PDT

CONSERVATIVES/REPUBLICANS/MADHATTERS—THE BIGGEST CROOKS IN THIS OR ANY OTHER UNVERSE.

CON/REPUB ORANGE BALDY TRUMP CHEATS CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES AND UNSUSPECTING GUILLIBLE POOR FOLKS (TRUMP "UNIVERSITY").

AND TRUMP IS BEING SUED LEFT AND RIGHT FOR HIS SCAMMING, ONE BEING THE FRAUD SUIT FOR HIS SCAM, "TRUMP UNIVERSITY."

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican.

• 4977 posts
    August 9, 2016 5:19:27 PM PDT
    And the families of two Benghazi victims have turned a lawsuit on Hillary but you say nothing.
    Just because you don't want to recognize Hillary's mess of problems doesn't mean they don't exist. She may be responsible for an Iranian scientist being killed too by her careless handling of classified information.
    But that doesn't matter, does it?

I heard what Trump said and he doesn't advocate killing Hillary. actually, people that cross Hillary are known to end up dead and Trump should be very careful.
    • 873 posts
    August 9, 2016 5:51:10 PM PDT
    PIECZENIK: HILLARY KILLED JOBS AS NY SENATOR
    Jobs in NY plunged 25% while Hillary served as senator

Former NY Senator Hillary Clinton and her non-existent resume: she accomplished nothing per usual!
    A recent article in the exceedingly liberal pro-Hillary newspaper, The Washington Post, came out with some interesting revelations. Written by Jerry Markon, August 7,2016, the piece underscores a blatant reality of the pathological liar Hillary Clinton.
    The overall message of this article was that she had accomplished absolutely nothing during her eight year tenure as the Senator from NY State.

“Her argument that she would put more Americans to work in her time in the Senate… shows little evidence of any job growth… in fact during her eight years tenure, manufacturing jobs in NY State PLUNGED 25%.”

http://www.infowars.com/pieczenik-hillary-killed-jobs-as-ny-senator/
    • 1862 posts
    August 11, 2016 4:44:04 PM PDT

THE PIG TROUGH OF CORRUPTION---THE CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN/MADHATTER/NRA AMMOSEXUAL PARTY.

THE ULTIMATE LYING CON ARTIST IS YOUR NOMINEE, GOP: VIET NAM DRAFT DODGER, 4-TIME BANKRUPT, 2-TIME ADULTERER, AND 3 TIME MARRIED ORANGE GERMAN TRUMP.

YOUR GOP POLITICIANS (INCLUDING YOUR REPUBLICAN JUDGES) ARE BEING CAUGHT TAKING NUDE SELFIES OR SOLICITING MALES AND FEMALES FOR SEX.

YEAH, RIGHT, YOU'RE THE "FAMILY VALUES" PARTY. AS ALL YOUR DELUSIONAL BELIEFS, THEY'RE BASED ON LIES AND DISTORTIONS. 

ORANGE IS THE NEW WHACKED.

• 4977 posts
    August 11, 2016 4:57:29 PM PDT
    Guess you've conveniently forgotten about Anthony Wiener, who's wife Huma is one of Hillary's right hand staff.

You're a piece of work, quietwolf.
    • 4977 posts
    August 18, 2016 5:28:24 PM PDT
    Quietwolf - any comment about the Democrat Ami Bera and his greasy father, and his claims of not knowing what his father was doing?
    Where's you comments about their hair, their family, their ethnicity, and the party the represent?
    • 873 posts
    August 19, 2016 1:30:22 AM PDT
    The Hillary Meal Deal:
    2 fat thighs
    2 small breasts
    and a bunch of left wings
    • 4977 posts
    August 19, 2016 1:13:56 PM PDT
    The Democrats got mad when Bush flew over New Orleans and didn't land until 2 days later.
    Now the same Democrats say it is okay Hillary and Obama are not down there to cause a 'distraction".
    Obama is vacationing again at Martha's Vineyard and Hillary is taking a "day of rest" (there's that nasty stamina/health question again) so neither of them are there.
    The Democrats in New Orleans asked President Obama to come down there, saying "Where are you, Mr. President?"
    The same FEMA that had numerous issues in N.O. with Katrina is now being throttled for their response this time.

And people like quietwolf try to justify and support this type of failed leadership. Reminds me of some Americans and our Military asking to help of our folks in Benghazi but we let them die.

Oh yeah, quietwolf......Trump went down there. He cares about all of us.