Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

THE SIX-RING CIRCUS CALLED THE GOP

• 1862 posts
    August 8, 2016 7:30:15 PM PDT

How about that Alabama "family values" Republican Judge who just got caught taking naked selfies and sharing them?

Conservatives/Republicans are pathetic and sick, from Turtle Head *itch McConnell and disgusting "house speaker" Paul Ryan down to those Racist KKK/White Supremacist/Nazi supporters of Orange 5-Time Draft Dodger and all-around coward Traitor Trump The Baldy Punk.

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican

• 1862 posts
    August 9, 2016 5:58:12 PM PDT

BREAKING—

HILLARY CLINTON FOUND GUILTY…OF PISSING OFF REPUBLICANS FOR THE LAST THREE DECADES

OCCUPY DEMOCRATS

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican

• 631 posts
    August 10, 2016 8:08:13 AM PDT
    The troll wrote "I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican." If he is referring to the Democrats he left out two words, not in front of support and domestic after foreign. The Democrats and Obama have been doing a good job of that with the help of the RHNOs.
    • 1862 posts
    August 11, 2016 4:05:16 PM PDT

If Trump had founded ISIS it would be bankrupt by now.

ANDY BOROWITZ

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican.

• 631 posts
    August 12, 2016 12:56:34 PM PDT
    Hey troll, the only thing you support are lies, disinformation, deception, Democrat corruption or hatred and I would be extremely surprised if you have ever taken the oath to defend the Constitution.
    • 1862 posts
    August 22, 2016 2:52:54 PM PDT

TPP EXPLAINED:

Corporations want to make a law that would make it against the law to make a law against them.

The Other 98%

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Madhatters/Republicans

• 1862 posts
    August 23, 2016 3:17:56 PM PDT

The Trump sandwich:

White bread, full of baloney, with Russian dressing & a small pickle.

• 460 posts
    August 23, 2016 3:40:45 PM PDT
    "Ronald Kuby, a criminal and civil rights lawyer and talk show host, appeared on WABC-AM in New York City on July 15, 2015, three days before Trump made his controversial comments (about John McCain). Kuby highlighted the multiple student deferments Trump received, and how he finally got a medical exemption that staved off the draft.

"Trump 'was a Vietnam draft dodger,' Kuby said.

"We asked Kuby what he meant and he explained, 'I use the term broadly to mean anyone who took advantage of deferments to avoid being drafted.'

"In theory, that could apply to a huge number of people. In the course of the Vietnam War, about 15.4 million men received deferments, were exempted or disqualified. In contrast to those millions, the government charged 210,000 people with draft violations, ranging from burning their draft cards to refusing to serve to fleeing the country."

What's the problem with following all rules and regulations, and receiving legal deferments?
    • 1862 posts
    August 25, 2016 4:53:52 PM PDT

AND YOUR ORANGE CLOWN DON THE CON TRUMP CLOWNS ON, TAKING THE GOP DOWN IN A RACIST/FASCIST ORANGE FLAME.

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Madhatters/Republicans

• 1862 posts
    August 28, 2016 10:10:02 PM PDT

Paul LePage is unfit to be Governor of Maine and should be the Republican presidential nominee.

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 1862 posts
    September 20, 2016 12:57:50 PM PDT

Old, Orange Baldy Trump received 5 Deferments during Vietnam, but now in his 70's he's the healthiest ever. Buying doctors his whole dirty life.

• 1862 posts
    October 4, 2016 8:21:03 AM PDT

Trump Blasts Media for Reporting Things He Says

The Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tore into the media on Thursday for what he called its “extremely unfair practice” of reporting the things he says.

“I’ll say something at a rally and I look out and see all these TV cameras taking every word down,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “No one in politics has ever been subjected to this kind of treatment.”

“It’s unbelievable and, frankly, very unethical,” he added.

ANDY BOROWITZ, THE NEW YORKER

Of course, the Right Wingnuts here will read this and nod their  noggins' at Highway 70 mph,  so the humor is meant for thinking people here.

• 1526 posts
    October 4, 2016 8:38:37 AM PDT
    Damn,. so now I'm deplorable AND dumb.
    • 1862 posts
    October 4, 2016 3:13:23 PM PDT

• 1862 posts
    October 4, 2016 3:15:09 PM PDT
    Plus Trump is a flaming Orange Lunatic, Welfare Queen and Lying Creep.
    • 4977 posts
    October 4, 2016 4:09:02 PM PDT
    No, actually it describes Obama. You're hatred of anything that doesn't support your warped views prevents you from seeing what everyone else sees. Much like the Emperor's new clothes.
    • 1862 posts
    October 5, 2016 3:15:00 PM PDT
    Only question left for America is Will Don The Con Trump serve any jail time for all his criminal violations?
    • 1862 posts
    October 9, 2016 12:02:08 PM PDT

“For ninety minutes, he made no reference whatsoever to female genitalia,” the GOP official said of Mike Pence. “That showed he has what it takes to be President."

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 4977 posts
    October 9, 2016 1:31:34 PM PDT
    Troll talking points from Borowitz - who doesn't like Hillary.
    • 1862 posts
    October 10, 2016 10:13:21 AM PDT

Donald Trump has successfully changed the conversation from his history as a sexual predator to his plans to imprison political opponents like a totalitarian dictator.

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 460 posts
    October 10, 2016 11:46:02 AM PDT
    A troll quoting a shill. What else is new?
    • 1862 posts
    October 10, 2016 1:43:53 PM PDT

And this is for all you Right Wingnut Fascist Trolls Here:

• 4977 posts
    October 10, 2016 5:53:41 PM PDT
    No, Bill Clinton is not running Captain Obvious. Did they teach you that at Troll School?

His wife who attacked Bill's accusers and called them names, etc. Some were in the audience last night. Your Babe got obviously ticked when Trump pointed this out.

You've really swallowed this Liberal positioning hook, line and sinker. People like you don't solve problems, they cause problems. You don't have the ability to be objective or work towards a greater good.

You are funny as heck to watch trying to prop up someone who should be in jail.
    • 1862 posts
    October 10, 2016 6:50:53 PM PDT

Just so the Right Wingnuts here know, Don The Con Trump shows all the signs of a snorter of cocaine:

Carrie Fisher says Donald Trump is ‘absolutely’ a 'coke head' after fan asks about sniffles during debate

“I’m an expert & ABSOLUTELY,” Fisher responded.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/carrie-fisher-donald-trump-absolutely-coke-head-article-1.2824359

• 4977 posts
    October 10, 2016 7:21:25 PM PDT
    I guess if sniffles/sniffing is a sign of cocaine use;
    then the fly bothering both Hillary and Obama is a sign of bull$%!! coming from their respective mouths.

Score another for Trump.
    • 1862 posts
    October 11, 2016 1:23:32 PM PDT

TRUMP 2016

CLOWN LIVES MATTER

• 1862 posts
    October 18, 2016 8:51:06 AM PDT

Donald J. Trump’s suggestion that both Presidential candidates submit to a drug test has sparked fears that such a test would reveal that he is not on drugs.

In interviews conducted across the country, voters said that they would be “alarmed” and “distressed” to learn that the billionaire’s statements and actions were the product of a mind unaltered in any way by a controlled substance.

“It never occurred to me that Donald Trump might not be on drugs,” Carol Foyler, an accountant from Toledo, Ohio, said. “That would be terrifying.”

THE BOROWITZ REPORT, THE NEW YORKER

• 631 posts
    October 19, 2016 8:46:58 AM PDT
    Hey troll, with Trump it is words, but the terrifying part with Hilary is what we know she has already done.
    • 1862 posts
    November 5, 2016 2:19:04 PM PDT

This will always be remembered as the election where the KKK, the KGB and the FBI supported the same candidate, za Fuehrer Trump.

• 1862 posts
    November 17, 2016 7:25:20 AM PST

Sure. Let's start by stoning your daughter to death for having premarital sex.

Then your husband can beat you for attempting to exert authority over men.

Law Based on God of the Bible.

• 631 posts
    November 18, 2016 7:24:03 AM PST
    Hey troll, are you ignorant, just plain stupid, confused or is this just another case of where the truth means nothing to you and you just lie? The Muslims are the ones that advocate stoning, beating, hate, killing and use the Koran for justification. Christians use the New Testament, that's a part of the Bible that advocates love, not hate. Christ preached love of thy neighbor, not hate them if they disagree with you. You should read the Bible, it might relieve some of the hostility in you. For the record, I can't say that I have reached the level of loving you, but I do not hate you, nor do I understand how anyone can hate like you, some Muslims and most progressive left Democrats do.
    • 460 posts
    November 18, 2016 8:03:19 AM PST
    Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

Signs and Symptoms: People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:
    - Telling others they are moving to Canada
    - Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral CollegeRelated Articles
    - Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
    - Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
    - Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
    - Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona

Causes and Mechanisms: Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:
    - Membership in the Democratic party
    - Identifying as a Feminist
    - Currently enrolled in college, and/or
    - Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    - Cuckoldry
    - Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
    - Massive student debt
    - Spotty or non-existent work history
    - Hipsterism

Diagnosis: Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Treatment: The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

This article (Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with full attribution and a link to the original source on Disclose.tv

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/are_you_suffering_from_trump_acceptance_resistance_disorder_tard/136500?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_organic

• 475 posts
    November 18, 2016 8:22:31 AM PST
    LMAO, quietwolf has no idea that he just pointed his/her finger at Muslims for the stoning, beating and hate killings. What a dummy he/she is. BTW, does anyone know quitewolf's gender?
    • 1862 posts
    November 18, 2016 8:33:41 AM PST

I'll give y'all a daily running of Trump's daily and sorry failures with a loud "Ah told y'all."

And I have a mountain full just from Trump's scamming and business dealings. And this unqualified joker is "president" after the greatest President ever, Barack Hussein Obama who left us with the lowest unemployment rate in years and a recovered economy.

• 631 posts
    November 19, 2016 11:52:25 AM PST
    Hey troll, you might write the above, since you are instructed to do so by your handler, but I am sure by now even you do don't believe it.
    • 460 posts
    November 20, 2016 5:05:32 PM PST
    I don't know. Sometimes when someone repeats a lie often enough, they may actually start believing it.
    • 1862 posts
    November 23, 2016 9:28:49 PM PST

• 631 posts
    November 24, 2016 8:37:48 AM PST
    That is very true, he is just finishing 8 years of his Presidency and a supporter that is exactly like him posted the above quote from H. L. Mencken.
    • 1862 posts
    November 27, 2016 2:23:32 PM PST

• 4977 posts
    November 27, 2016 2:56:56 PM PST
    Built with private funds. More idiocy from quietwolf.
    You have a mental issue.
    • 1862 posts
    December 6, 2016 5:26:14 PM PST

• 460 posts
    December 6, 2016 6:00:06 PM PST
    Another idiot (DiCaprio). Thinks there's only one side to any story (his side, of course). Just like QW, our own village idiot.
    • 1862 posts
    December 7, 2016 7:36:58 AM PST

I am in favor of keeping Air Force One and cancelling Trump.

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 4977 posts
    December 7, 2016 8:49:05 AM PST
    quietwolf said:

I am in favor of keeping Air Force One and cancelling Trump.

ANDY BOROWITZ

My point proven again. Quietwolf can't even post a single thought of her own.

The "Cut and Paste Queen". 

• 1862 posts
    December 7, 2016 7:36:50 PM PST

OF COURSE, DON THE ORANGE CON TRUMP GOES BANKRUPT ABOUT EVERY YEAR BECAUE HE IS A GREEDY, STUPID IDIOT.

• 4977 posts
    December 7, 2016 8:32:02 PM PST
    You can thank you hero, Obama and his minion Hillary for that one.
    Once again, liberals who have never been involved in business trying to dictate market and results.
    Not only do you appear to hate Christians, you have no clue about business either. No wonder you're so angry. You're clueless and can't figure things out.
    • 1862 posts
    December 17, 2016 10:26:04 AM PST

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

• 631 posts
    December 18, 2016 3:33:25 PM PST
    Hey troll, I haven't heard any one on the right say they hated Obama or wish him dead, killed or any harmful thing should happen to him and if you did it would be like you accusation about the KKK and Christians. Of course you can't say the thing about the left and Trump. That is one of the many differences that divides the right from the left and prevents any significant dialog between the two groups. The left starts by making demands from the right the left know are unacceptable and when the right rejects those demand the left then starts making derogatory remarks about the right for not accepting the left's demands like the above cartoon of Obama. First, Obama never has said, implied or tried to do work with the right. Remember he and his wife were the first couple to refused to have a picture with President Bush and his wife so, that shows how willing he is to work with the right. He doesn't tweet because it would look like he sounds when he goes off script from his teleprompter. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, just a minute, just a minute, I'm not done............
    • 1862 posts
    December 19, 2016 7:47:02 AM PST

• 1862 posts
    December 24, 2016 10:10:42 AM PST

"The people of Germany are responsible for Hitler as a whole for he was quite clear in his words and writings."-Albert Einstein