Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

The Conservative/Republican Thinking

• 362 posts
    July 26, 2016 12:22:16 PM PDT
    I gather based on your conclusion and beliefs.
    Actually, “The Democratic and Republican Parties have undergone a long transition from their founding ideological principles. The Democrats started out as the conservative party but are now the liberal party, and the Republicans were once the liberal party but are now the conservative party.”

However, I may be wrong.

• 1862 posts
    August 1, 2016 7:56:24 PM PDT

CONSERVATISM

THE INTENSE FEARTHAT SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW, SOMEONE YOU THINK IS INFERIOR IS BEING TREATED AS YOUR EQUAL

GROBANITES FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA 

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Madhatters/Republicans

• 4977 posts
    August 1, 2016 8:24:18 PM PDT

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Conservatives/Madhatters/Republicans

and the next line is "I will allow people like Hillary who lie under oath, sell out to foriegn governments including Russia and other that hate us, help them get nuclear weapons, support war and allow Americans to be brutally murdered."

You might want to go back and re-think your bashing of Trump as Hillary and DNC greasy ties rear their ugly heads once again, blowing up the leftist media:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/just-joking-media-apoplectic-khizr-khan-attack-donald-trump-goes-flames/

In part:  "But, as Breitbart News showed on Monday midday, that clearly was not the case. Khizr Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016—plays right into the “Clinton Cash” narrative.
    All of this information was publicly available, and accessible to anyone—including any of these reporters, and Breitbart News—with a basic Google search. Anyone interested in doing research about the subjects they are reporting on—otherwise known as responsible journalism—would have checked into these matters. But clearly, none in the mainstream media did—probably because, as Fox News’ Chad Pergram noted, Democrats “sense blood in the water over” the whole Khan controversy."

Every day is something new about Hillary and her evil, greasy ways. And you say you defend the Constitution. Shame on you. 

• 1862 posts
    August 3, 2016 2:29:38 PM PDT

THE RNC ----- ALL WHITE

THE DNC ------ ALL AMERICAN

BY THE NUMBERS, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY REPRESENTS ALL AMERICANS IN ITS INCLUSIVENESS. WOMEN, TOO.

LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS DON'T HAVE TIME FOR HATE, JUST KEEPING OUR COUNTRY HEALTHY AND WEALTHY.

WE HAVE LOW GAS PRICES, LOW UNEMPLOYMENT, HOUSING MARKET GOING UP, STOCK MARKET BOOMING. DON'T MESS IT UP BY VOTING CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN/MADHATTER.

DON'T VOTE FOR AN ORANGE BIGOT CALLED TRUMP

• 4977 posts
    August 3, 2016 8:34:57 PM PDT
    More people on welfare, the largest class of unemployed and underemployed, bigger gap between haves and have-nots, higher national debt, less home ownership, worst economic recovery since the 1940's.....yeah, so proud of the liberal leadership aren't you. Are you afraid Trump will cut off your gravy train? Oh yeah, we've been at war and war has expanded under Obama and liberal leadership.
    Part of me hopes Hillary gets in and things get worse so I can say I warned you; it's the only thing you'll understand. She's evil and you're going to have to learn the hard way.

"Experience is a dear teacher; fools learn from no other."
    • 631 posts
    August 4, 2016 9:24:18 AM PDT
    Hey troll, who were those people that were booing and demonstrating against the Democrat nomination? You are not the Democratic party, you are the Democrat party and you excluded everyone that you can't control and the rest of what you had in your rant is wrong if you think only the Democrats did it. Figures don't lie, but liars figure.
    • 1862 posts
    August 4, 2016 12:40:20 PM PDT

IF YOU CAN CONVINCE THE LOWEST WHITE MAN HE'S BETTER THAN THE BEST COLORED MAN, HE WON'T NOTICE YOU'RE PICKING HIS POCKET. HELL, GIVE HIM SOMEONE TO LOOK DOWN ON, AND HE'LL EMPTY HIS POCKETS FOR YOU.

LYNDON B. JOHNSON

HOSTILE POLITICS

HENCE YOU HAVE TRAITOR TRUMP'S AND TRAITOR IRAN-CONTRA REAGAN'S POPULARITY WITH THE RACISTS IN THE U.S.A.

• 4977 posts
    August 4, 2016 12:54:44 PM PDT
    Johnson was a liberal. He also said he'd have "those n***gers voting Democrat for 200 years". He's been right so far. The party that promises to help them keeps them down. Chicago, Detroit, Oakland.....and you blame Trump. How ignorant.
    • 631 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:38:31 AM PDT
    Hey troll, you really are ignorant or just so blind that you can't see the truth in that statement by another corrupt Democrat. Actually, the remark by Johnson sums up the attitude of him and Democrats about blacks and whites. The lowest white man he refers to is a Republican. We know from the Democrat vote against the civil act how they felt about blacks.
    • 631 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:39:48 AM PDT
    Last sentence should be civil rights act.
    • 4977 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:53:19 AM PDT
    Liberals like her don't get it. Save your breath. It is always unfair and someone else's fault in her world. Never take ownership and try to fix anything, just berate and wait for someone else to do it (government). That's why the blacks have so many problems. They've bought the bs the liberals sell them, including Sharon, etc.
    • 1862 posts
    August 6, 2016 5:51:46 PM PDT

REPUBLICANS DO WANT MORE WELFARE

$

EXCULISIVELY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CORPORATIONS

AMERICAN NEWSX

• 631 posts
    August 7, 2016 4:44:41 PM PDT
    Wall street is backing Hillary and Obamas
    • 1862 posts
    August 8, 2016 6:50:45 AM PDT

The question of whether or not Trump should be trusted with our nuclear codes misses the point. I would not trust him with my Netflix password.

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 1526 posts
    August 8, 2016 8:28:00 AM PDT
    quietwolf, I've been CEO of a corp years ago, not a large one, but none the less. Corps use their most profits to expand the business, therefore hiring more people. That is the reason most corps pay less tax (sometimes). I own a small business now, I'm semi-retired you might say. Have you ever worked or owned any kind of business or headed a corp? I think not, or you would tender your words some. Also, conservative means just that: conserve-less govt. and less govt. regs. Relying on the individual thinking that has gotten the US this far. Seems you, like many millennials or such, have loss your ethics and morals. You speak (write) very vindictively, even when no one confronts you. Do you speak like this to everyone you meet? Maybe you take things too seriously, after all, we all know that all politicians are very untrustworthy, BUT we all can have our opinions without the name-calling. Your posts are very humorous, methinks maybe you protest too much. You kind of remind me of Trump, who has to name call and rant about every little thing. I personally don't like either candidate, but man, you are way out there, kinda like Trump. Guess it's true:"takes one to know one". Just sayin".
    • 362 posts
    August 8, 2016 12:55:39 PM PDT
    Well actually, I tend to find humor in Quietwolf’s posts as much as I find humor in everyone else’s post.

Perhaps all “protest too much”.
    • 1862 posts
    August 8, 2016 7:18:54 PM PDT

Yeah, but you laugh with me; but laugh AT the Right Wingnuts.

• 1862 posts
    August 9, 2016 3:16:48 PM PDT

LET US BE CLEAR ABOUT OUR CHOICE.

WHEN WE RAISE TAXES ON THE WEALTHIEST AMERICANS,

NO ONE DIES.

WHEN WE CUT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE, PEOPLE DIE.

ANNABEL PARK

LIBERAL MOUNTAIN

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican

• 1862 posts
    August 16, 2016 8:32:37 AM PDT

President Obama’s proposal to give workers six weeks of paid leave is meeting strong opposition from a group of people who annually receive thirty-three weeks of paid leave—[Conservatives/Republicans/madhatters in Congress.]

ANDY BOROWITZ

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and Republican

• 4977 posts
    August 16, 2016 8:59:37 AM PDT
    Quietwolf - are you a complete idiot?
    Giving someone 6 weeks off with pay. Let's think about that.
    Where does that money come from?
    Businesses and employers, right?
    Where do businesses and employers get their money?
    Consumers, right?
    That means all the increased cost will be born by you and I!

So...the BVID folks, the Gold Eagle folks, the PG&E folks, the Verizon folks....all now get 6 weeks off with pay and then replacements have to be paid to make up that work. The costs will be passed to you and I.

I'm just curious if you call that defending the Constitution and laws of America. It's obvious you're a liberal because you need to be smarter to graduate to conservative.

• 631 posts
    August 17, 2016 7:18:28 AM PDT
    Hey troll, there is a country under our protective umbrella that gives the people over 6 weeks of paid time off, Puerto Rico. They have 21 paid holidays and for each year they work for company they get one week off up to 4 weeks. They are bankrupt and we are bailing them out. Now we know what the progressive liberal is trying to do, bankrupt this country. This is how you and those you support, are defending this country. The progressive left is destroying this country from fiscal responsibility to immigration. You are as phony as the hypocritical President you support, but what can you expect from someone that can only quote a comedian as his main source for information.
    • 1133 posts
    August 17, 2016 7:11:37 PM PDT
    2grands, can't really be any worse than the legislature/congress getting paid regardless if they show up or not, or are allowed to vote themselves pay raises while the budget is cut, or they get paid for being out of session.
    • 4977 posts
    August 17, 2016 10:25:16 PM PDT
    Wolf said:
    2grands, can't really be any worse than the legislature/congress getting paid regardless if they show up or not, or are allowed to vote themselves pay raises while the budget is cut, or they get paid for being out of session.

If you've noticed, I've said all along Congress (both Dems and Reps) need to be turned out too. Are you starting to see why they're all against Trump? He's going to hold them accountable (as much as possible) and upset their gravy train. It's long overdue. 

• 631 posts
    August 18, 2016 7:09:14 AM PDT
    Wolf, my first thought when I read your post was Congress is doing it, so we should be able to do it, but I am sure what you meant was if everyone did it this country would go bankrupt. Two wrongs still don't make a right.
    • 1862 posts
    August 18, 2016 7:02:32 PM PDT

If corporations are people, why don't the Republicans want to cut their welfare?

Seniors For A Democratic Society

You listening Lyin' Paul Ryan and Turtle Head *itch McConnell?

• 1133 posts
    August 18, 2016 8:02:40 PM PDT
    What I was saying was that between Corporations and Congress, the public is caught in the grip of two blood sucking vampires and it's simply a matter of which one will kill us first. It's like the old vaudeville joke asking someone do you want to be beheaded or burned at the stake? and then someone says I'll take burned at the stake because it's better to have a hot stake than a cold chop.
    • 4977 posts
    August 18, 2016 9:15:33 PM PDT
    I see the name calling liberal made her appearance.

When it comes to lies, Hillary has that spot locked up.
    • 1862 posts
    August 19, 2016 5:03:20 PM PDT

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF REPUBLICANS:

SUCKERS AND MILLIONAIRES.

CHECK YOUR WALLET TO SEE WHICH ONE YOU ARE.

LIBERAL AMERICA

• 4977 posts
    August 19, 2016 9:06:22 PM PDT
    quietwolf said:

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF REPUBLICANS:

SUCKERS AND MILLIONAIRES.

CHECK YOUR WALLET TO SEE WHICH ONE YOU ARE.

LIBERAL AMERICA

Once again, quietwolf has shown her ignorance: 

http://ijr.com/2014/02/116056-wall-street-bankers-top-donors-agree-democrat-party-new-party-rich/

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/democrat-political-donations-outstrip-republicans/

"And, by President Obama's own admission, his party's control of Congress and the White House has led to 95% of all income gains going to the top 1% in income."

School's out once again quietwolf. Take your pills and put your tinfoil hat back on.  

• 1862 posts
    August 22, 2016 2:46:33 PM PDT

Trump Counting on Black Voters to Join His Unstoppable Coalition of Women, Mexicans and Muslims.

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 1862 posts
    August 23, 2016 3:07:19 PM PDT

The Republican way:

1) Create a problem

2) Blame Democrats for the problem

3) Obstruct Democrats from fixing the problem

American NewsX

• 4977 posts
    August 23, 2016 4:52:57 PM PDT
    quietwolf said:

The Republican way:

1) Create a problem

2) Blame Democrats for the problem

3) Obstruct Democrats from fixing the problem

American NewsX

You mean like the millions of dollars sent to New Orleans to Ray Naggin? Or Detroit? Or Chicago? Get your facts straight woman.  

• 1862 posts
    August 25, 2016 4:51:30 PM PDT

NOW I SEE MY MISTAKE. I USED "THINKING" AND "CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN" IN THE VERY SAME SENTENCE.

GOD HELP US.

• 4977 posts
    August 25, 2016 8:18:29 PM PDT
    quietwolf said:

NOW I SEE MY MISTAKE. I USED "THINKING" AND "CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN" IN THE VERY SAME SENTENCE.

Neither of which apply to you, quietwolf. Thanks for clarifying publicly. 

• 1862 posts
    August 26, 2016 4:11:56 PM PDT

If Trump wants Muslims to remove their head coverings, I think he should remove his, as well.

Republican BS

Yeah, the Orange Orangutan should remove that orange muskrat from his bald, bullet head.

• 1862 posts
    August 31, 2016 10:58:07 AM PDT

Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative.

John Stuart Mill

For the Right Wingnuts here, John Stuart Mill was a real smart guy in England back in the day.

• 1862 posts
    September 7, 2016 10:56:28 PM PDT

“Republicans want smaller government for the same reason crooks want fewer cops.” - James Carville

• 4977 posts
    September 8, 2016 9:30:15 AM PDT
    quietwolf said:

Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative.

John Stuart Mill

That's because Conservatives seem to be the only ones using their brains. Liberals blindly follow with hands out wanting more on the backs of someone else. 

Just like when you grow a garden, not everything bears quality results. Liberals would sit back and let weeds take over and then tax/blame others for their own garden's mess. (Chicago, Detroit, California) 

• 1862 posts
    September 10, 2016 3:26:12 PM PDT

Voting Republican is like staying in an abusive relationship.

SAMUEL-WARDE.COM

• 1526 posts
    September 10, 2016 6:11:59 PM PDT
    Quietone, are you in an abusive relationship? You know, you can call the women's health center for help. Do NOT be too shy to call....they WILL understand and help.
    • 4977 posts
    September 10, 2016 8:15:08 PM PDT
    I saw something today that describes quietwolf.
    You can give someone a hammer for nails; you can't help them if they keep using their head.
    She's so entrenched in liberalism she can't open her mind. Anything that challenges that line of thinking is met with name calling and hatred.
    Thank goodness she's not in leadership.
    • 631 posts
    September 11, 2016 7:37:38 AM PDT
    Hey frog, voting Democrat is creating the abusive relationship and blaming the Republicans for it.
    • 1862 posts
    September 12, 2016 7:24:05 AM PDT

Freak out about Hillary's health if you want, but I find it hard to believe that there are many voters out there who would say to themselves, "Hmm, Hillary seems sick, so I guess I'll vote for the Nazi instead."

ANDY BOROWITZ

• 631 posts
    September 13, 2016 7:35:57 AM PDT
    Hey frog, you can tell when the Democrats are really getting desperate, they start using the Nazi word.
    • 1526 posts
    September 13, 2016 9:24:05 AM PDT
    And, of course, the racist title.....with absolutely no evidence of it. Amazing!
    • 1862 posts
    September 13, 2016 12:40:13 PM PDT

If you have any doubts about Trump's character read the article by Nicholas Kristof, NY Times.

Trump has been an entitled bully from the beginning of his life. He has cheated his workers, wives and investors. In 1978 and 1979, he was FORCED to divulge his tax statements by a state gaming commission. Because of loopholes, he paid no taxes. He's not gonna make America great again...he's just having a great ol' time with YOUR money not his..!

• 362 posts
    September 16, 2016 8:16:01 PM PDT
    dpietz said: you can tell when the Democrats are really getting desperate, they start using the Nazi word.

Donald Trump Jr. Casually Makes A Holocaust Joke

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-holocaust_us_57dabc4fe4b0071a6e05aee8

A fledging Democrat?
    • 362 posts
    September 16, 2016 8:23:48 PM PDT
    coolbreeze said: And, of course, the racist title.....with absolutely no evidence of it. Amazing!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

I’m sure we can negate these comments.

Could we?

Or should we?
    • 631 posts
    September 17, 2016 8:54:12 AM PDT
    Wesada, read both of your Huff posts, only the left would think there is anything of value in the articles, both should have the title of "editorial", but what can you expect from the group that said Trump has called for the assassination of Hilary. It is to bad the progressive left's intelligence isn't matched by it's imagination.
    • 362 posts
    September 18, 2016 12:00:07 AM PDT
    Did they say it or not. That's the value.