Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Barack Hussein Obama--Great President Ever And Here's Why

• 18 posts
    March 24, 2016 3:54:49 PM PDT
    I think Americans as a whole just don't understand math. The Iraq and Afganistan wars have paid for with borrowed monies. Never in US history have wars been waged with out a tax to pay for them. The total war expenses for both wars is currently 4.4 trillion dollars.With interest this cost will rise to 8.6 trillion , 8,600,000,000,000 before it is paid off. There are 320,743,959 million people in the United States today. That means the debt that we each owe per person is 13,718 dollars. If you have 4 people in your household your family owes 54,872. By the time the debt is paid by the government we will owe twice that amount if we count the interest.
    We are spending 8 billion year on our veteran care and have 253,000 vets will brain injuries and ptsd. We are not spending nearly enough on them . 22 kill themselves every day.
    The next time you hear ANY politician tell you they are going to kill all of those Muslim terrorist you should ask how are we going to pay for it and have you written your check for your family cost of 100,000 dollars. or maybe you don't want Bigger gov't and will just leave it to your children to pay your bill. These numbers are easy to check on the internet if you really would like to look at what really matters after watching the "debates" about who has bigger male parts. We need to elect serious people with real plans for our country not some loud mouth politicians that haven't done a honest days work in their lives. The current batch are a disgrace to the country and we are owed more.

• 4977 posts
    March 24, 2016 8:31:40 PM PDT
    Doing something about illegal immigration is said to be able to save us billions. Stop taxing businesses to death and encourage growth and employment. reform the tax code so businesses are more likely to stay in America. Stop giving money to countries that hate us. Stop giving welfare to able bodied people who refuse to work for years and year. Clean up the corruption in the VA and MediCare programs. Stop funding trains to nowhere to buy votes. Stop spending more than we take in. Obama is the pinnacle of overspending more than all the other Presidents together. Hillary and Sanders have already shown they will continue that trend.
    • 873 posts
    March 24, 2016 8:39:03 PM PDT
    Stop the huge trade imbalance with several countries, stop protecting rich countries for free, like South Korea, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Trump has been saying all these things, of coarse he's a business man not a politician so what could he possibly know right!!
    • 1862 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:41:03 AM PDT
    Here are more FACTS supporting the FACT that President Obama is probably the greatest President the USA ever had. As always, there are links to support each statement.

As much as some Conservative/Republican/Tea Party folks hate facts and rather live with their own misguided and delusional prejudices, and outright lies from Fox News and Republican/Con and corporate sponsored blowhard Limbaugh, here they are:

Established a central portal for Americans to find service opportunities. http://www.serve.gov

Restored the 30-day time frame for former presidents to review records and eliminated the right for the vice president or family members of former presidents to do the reviews, giving the public greater access to historic White House documents, and curtails the use of executive privilege to shield them. http://1.usa.gov/gUetLb

Improved the Freedom of Information Act and issued new guidelines to make FOIA more open and transparent when processing FOIA requests. http://1.usa.gov/gjrnp2

Streamline the Department of Education’s procurement policies and made them more transparent. http://bit.ly/1r9oQvh

Provided the first voluntary disclosure of the White House Visitors Log in history. http://1.usa.gov/hQ7

Signed a law to completely reform NSA Data Collection program and keep phone records in the hands of the phone company. http://bit.ly/1dG34vD

STAVED OFF A BUSH DEPRESSION, Improved the Economy

Pushed through and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, also known as “the stimulus package.” He also launched recovery.gov, a website that allows taxpayers to track spending from the Act. http://1.usa.gov/ibiFSshttp://1.usa.gov/e3BJMk

By the end of his first year, the economy created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy by 3.5%. http://reut.rs/i46CEE

He created the massive TARP financial and banking rescue plan and forced banks and other entities to pay back virtually all of the bailout money. http://1.usa.gov/eA5jVShttp://bit.ly/eCNrD6

He created the Making Home Affordable home refinancing plan. http://1.usa.gov/goy6zl

Chew on those FACTS, all you brainwashed Fox News and Limbaugh zombies.
    • 873 posts
    March 25, 2016 1:05:16 PM PDT
    Have you ever noticed your facts aren't facts, you brainwashed liberal CNN, MSNBC, Soros, ZOMBIE!!
    • 4977 posts
    March 25, 2016 3:09:32 PM PDT
    STAVED OFF A BUSH DEPRESSION, Improved the Economy
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Dude, Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined. That's not a media number, that's a hard fact. He added to our house of cards, all part of his plan to reduce America's strength.
    Home Affordable Plan - another joke.
    You obviously have not spoken to those that have tried to access the program. Don't forget that Yuba Sutter was one of the highest foreclosure rates in the State.

Chew on those facts yourself. You are buying the snake oil Obama and the libs are selling. Don't be a fool and don't be fooled.
    Obama wants to appoint a person to the SCOTUS that is anti-2nd Amendment. This means they could take away gun rights. Once we have no right (or way) to protective ourselves we'll be in real trouble. We are on Supreme Court judge away from this happening. Great President? Only someone that hates America would think that of Obama.
    Must be why there are tens of thousands jumping to the GOP so they can vote for Trump.
    Quietwolf, I respect your opinions. I think, but not sure, you post to stir trouble. I don't think you really believe what you post. If you in fact do, I hope you really ponder what your vote means in the next election cycle.
    • 362 posts
    March 26, 2016 11:04:27 AM PDT
    “Dude, Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined.” Well that’s not actually true.
    Spending/raising of the national debt by might be a better fiscal benchmark of a president term in office;
    Obama increased the national debt – 55%
    Bush, Jr increased the national debt – 101%
    Clinton increased the national debt – 32%
    Bush, Sr increased the national debt – 54%
    Reagan increased the national debt – 186%
    Carter increased the national debt – 43%
    Every president since 1978 has increased the national debt. The dollar does escalate in cost.
    • 873 posts
    March 26, 2016 12:31:25 PM PDT
    wesada said:
    “Dude, Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined.” Well that’s not actually true. Spending/raising of the national debt by might be a better fiscal benchmark of a president term in office; Obama increased the national debt – 55% Bush, Jr increased the national debt – 101% Clinton increased the national debt – 32% Bush, Sr increased the national debt – 54% Reagan increased the national debt – 186% Carter increased the national debt – 43% Every president since 1978 has increased the national debt. The dollar does escalate in cost.
    Wow, now that's some twisted logic, let me see if I understand this. If I have a dollar and spend two I have increased my spending %100, but if I have $100.00 and I spend $50.00, I have increased my spending %50, so I have not spent as much by spending $50.00 as I have by spending a dollar. Do I have that right?
    So we will use your highest increase which is Reagan. Debt increased by 2.6 trillion and under Ovomit it has increased by 10 trillion. So 2.6 is higher than 10?
    • 873 posts
    March 26, 2016 12:31:25 PM PDT
    wesada said:
    “Dude, Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined.” Well that’s not actually true. Spending/raising of the national debt by might be a better fiscal benchmark of a president term in office; Obama increased the national debt – 55% Bush, Jr increased the national debt – 101% Clinton increased the national debt – 32% Bush, Sr increased the national debt – 54% Reagan increased the national debt – 186% Carter increased the national debt – 43% Every president since 1978 has increased the national debt. The dollar does escalate in cost.
    Wow, now that's some twisted logic, let me see if I understand this. If I have a dollar and spend two I have increased my spending %100, but if I have $100.00 and I spend $50.00, I have increased my spending %50, so I have not spent as much by spending $50.00 as I have by spending a dollar. Do I have that right?
    So we will use your highest increase which is Reagan. Debt increased by 2.6 trillion and under Ovomit it has increased by 10 trillion. So 2.6 is higher than 10?
    • 362 posts
    March 26, 2016 1:06:53 PM PDT
    Reagan increased the national debt 186% from what the national debt was when he was president.
    And so on and so on. A person can't reasonable relate what the national debt was when Reagan was president to the national debt currently. Hmm, or can they?

• 873 posts
    March 26, 2016 2:42:24 PM PDT
    wesada said:
    Reagan increased the national debt 186% from what the national debt was when he was president. And so on and so on. A person can't reasonable relate what the national debt was when Reagan was president to the national debt currently. Hmm, or can they?
    Well now i guess it would depend on the GDP, inflation and other facters or would it?
    • 362 posts
    March 26, 2016 4:42:19 PM PDT
    You don't know??
    • 9 posts
    March 28, 2016 10:58:33 AM PDT

Newsweek Closed It’s Doors with a bang

Image removed by sender.
    Newsweek Is Now History.  The liberal Newsweek Magazine is going out of business, but not before it attacks the President.  This is quite an article, even more so, when you consider that NEWSWEEK finally had the guts to admit it.

WOW!  Newsweek COVER!  It is their last cover before they fold.  Also, read the article at the end. AMAZING!

Finally, Matt Patterson and Newsweek speak out about Obama.  This is timely and tough.  As many of you know, Newsweek has a reputation for being extremely liberal.  The fact that their editor saw fit to print the following article about Obama, and the one that appears in the latest Newsweek, makes this a truly amazing event, and a news story in and of itself.  At last, the truth about our President and his Agenda are starting to trickle through the protective wall built around him by the liberal media.

By Matt Patterson
    (Newsweek Columnist / Opinion Writer)

Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack Obama as an inscrutable and phenomenon, the result of a baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the Middle Ages.

How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of professional accomplishment, beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world’s largest economy, direct the world’s most powerful military, execute the world’s most consequential job?

Imagine a future historian examining Obama’s pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League, despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a “community organizer”; a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact, nearly devoid of his attention, less often did he vote “present”); and finally an unaccomplished single term in the United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions.

He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as a legislator.  And then, there is the matter of his troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher who for decades served as Obama’s “spiritual mentor;” a real-life, actual terrorist, who served as Obama’s colleague and political sponsor.  It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president?  There is no evidence that he ever attended or worked for any university, or that he ever sat for the Illinois bar.  We have no documentation for any of his claims.  He may well be the greatest hoax in history. Not content to wait for history, the incomparable Norman Podhoretz addressed the question recently in the Wall Street Journal: To be sure, no white candidate who had close associations with an outspoken hater of America like Jeremiah Wright, and an unrepentant terrorist like Bill Ayers, would have lasted a single day.  But, because Mr. Obama was black, and therefore entitled in the eyes of liberal-dom to have hung out with protesters against various American injustices, even if they were ‘a bit’ extreme, he was given a pass.  Let that sink in: Obama was given a pass – held to a lower standard, because of the color of his skin.  Podhoretz continues: And in any case, what did such ancient history matter when he was also so articulate and elegant, and (as he himself had said) “non-threatening”, all of which gave him a fighting chance to become the first black president, and thereby to lay the curse of racism to rest?  Podhoretz puts his finger, I think, on the animating pulse of the Obama phenomenon – affirmative action.  Not in the legal sense, of course.  But certainly in the motivating sentiment behind all affirmative action laws and regulations, which are designed primarily to make white people, and especially white liberals, feel good about themselves.  Unfortunately, minorities often suffer, so that whites can pat themselves on the back.

Liberals routinely admit minorities to schools for which they are not qualified, yet take no responsibility for the inevitable poor performance, and high drop-out rates which follow.  Liberals don’t care if these minority students fail; liberals aren’t around to witness the emotional devastation, and deflated self-esteem resulting from the racist policy that is affirmative action.  Yes, racist.  Holding someone to a separate standard, merely because of the color of his skin – that’s affirmative action in a nutshell, and if that isn’t racism, then nothing is.  And that is what America did to Obama.  True, Obama himself was never troubled by his lack of achievements, but why would he be?  As many have noted, Obama was told he was good enough for Columbia despite undistinguished grades at Occidental; he was told he was good enough for the US Senate despite a mediocre record in Illinois; he was told he was good enough to be president, despite no record at all in the Senate.  All his life, every step of the way, Obama was told he was good enough for the next step, in spite of ample evidence to the contrary.

What could this breed, if not the sort of empty narcissism on display every time Obama speaks?  In 2008, many who agreed that he lacked executive qualifications, nonetheless raved about Obama’s oratory skills, intellect, and cool character.  Those people – conservatives included – ought now to be deeply embarrassed.  The man thinks and speaks in the hoariest of cliches, and that’s when he has his Teleprompters in front of him; when the prompter is absent he can barely think or speak at all.  Not one original idea has ever issued from his mouth – it’s all warmed-over Marxism, of the kind that has failed over and over again for 100 years.  (An example is his 2012 campaign speeches which are almost word for word his 2008 speeches) And, what about his character?  Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles.  Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess.  Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task.  It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerless-ness, so comfortable with his own incompetence.  (The other day he actually came out and said no one could have done anything to get our economy and country back on track).  But really, what were we to expect?  The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?

In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job.  When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense.  It could not have gone otherwise, with such an impostor in the Oval Office.

P.S.  Please send this article to family and friends throughout America, and ask them to read and distribute this article to others.

Michael Vara
    • 4977 posts
    March 28, 2016 11:51:26 AM PDT
    kibbefolks said:
    wesada said:
    Reagan increased the national debt 186% from what the national debt was when he was president. And so on and so on. A person can't reasonable relate what the national debt was when Reagan was president to the national debt currently. Hmm, or can they?
    Well now i guess it would depend on the GDP, inflation and other facters or would it?

HELLLLLOOOOO......who said that anyone supported Reagan raising the National Debt? Many of us have compalined of this for ever!!! 

• 873 posts
    March 28, 2016 12:32:56 PM PDT
    I agree, there were a few things Reagan did that most don't agree with. His spending is one and his amnesty of illegal aliens is another, as 2 quick examples!
    • 362 posts
    March 28, 2016 2:58:18 PM PDT
    2Grands said:

HELLLLLOOOOO......who said that anyone supported Reagan raising the National Debt? Many of us have compalined of this for ever!!!
    Hi.
    Well actually the comment was, “Dude, Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined.” I simply stated this was a half-truth. Additionally, I don’t think in the previous posts it was stated that anyone supported Reagan raising the national debt. Reagan was simply being used as an example of a president raising the national debt
    • 362 posts
    March 28, 2016 3:02:17 PM PDT
    kibbefolks said:
    I agree, there were a few things Reagan did that most don't agree with. His spending is one and his amnesty of illegal aliens is another, as 2 quick examples!
    Some say Reagan was a great president and some say he was not.
    “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”
    • 4977 posts
    March 28, 2016 3:28:57 PM PDT
    Half truth? No, the sad fact is Obama has spent more than all others combined.
    • 362 posts
    March 28, 2016 3:45:41 PM PDT
    Well actually, that also isn’t correct. Barack Obama added $6.463 trillion to the national debt.
    While George W. Bush added $5.849 trillion to the national debt, Bill Clinton added $1.396 trillion to the national debt and George H.W. Bush added $1.554 trillion to the national debt. However, the remaining information of the other presidents is available.
    • 873 posts
    March 28, 2016 5:51:20 PM PDT
    wesada said:
    Well actually, that also isn’t correct. Barack Obama added $6.463 trillion to the national debt. While George W. Bush added $5.849 trillion to the national debt, Bill Clinton added $1.396 trillion to the national debt and George H.W. Bush added $1.554 trillion to the national debt. However, the remaining information of the other presidents is available.
    The national debt when Ovomit took office was $10.626 trillion, it now stands at $19.200 trillion, soon to go to $21 trillion. Since you are into accuracy I knew you would want to know your figures are way low!!
    • 362 posts
    March 28, 2016 7:06:56 PM PDT
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/01/07/the-story-behind-obama-and-the-national-debt-in-7-charts/
    “You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.”
    • 1133 posts
    March 28, 2016 7:29:32 PM PDT
    It's actually a moot point as to how bad or good a president he is/was. He won't be reelected so at least one side should go away happy.
    • 873 posts
    March 28, 2016 7:31:27 PM PDT
    It does not, unless someone is elected that will carry on for the bad president!!
    • 1862 posts
    March 28, 2016 7:43:53 PM PDT
    “It was also nice to meet Obama and find him very different from the media makeout. It’s really almost criminal what they [the media] do with our President,” Haggard tells Rolling Stone. “There seems to be no shame or anything. They call him all kinds of names all day long, saying he’s doing certain things that he’s not. It’s just a big old political game that I don’t want to be part of. There are people spending their lives putting him down.”

Merle Haggard
    • 4977 posts
    March 28, 2016 9:45:00 PM PDT
    I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions and as some posters have taught us, our own versions of "facts".
    I think Obama is a disaster and like him or not Hillary will be his Third Term. IF that is what you want, then by all means support her. I could never support Hillary. She's way to dirty for me including dead people. Bernie has integrity but his ideas and mine are 180 degrees apart.
    I like Trump because he doesn't owe any political favors to anyone for contributions. So many on both sides afraid of him speaks volumes. I could live with a Cruz presidency.

I certainly would never put a whole lot of stock in Merle Haggard - I am smarter than that. He's no more knowledgeable about politics than you, me, Oprah, Woody Harrelson, Clint Eastwood, or the Man in the Moon. Being a celebrity doesn't make a person smart.

Watching some of these threads is quite entertaining. It's interesting to see other sides. I love the people who supported Obama; he's let them down so badly it isn't even funny any more.
    • 362 posts
    March 29, 2016 2:48:40 PM PDT
    I, for one, appreciate you like Donald Trump. That is your choice. Additionally, I also appreciate your right to vote for whomever and/or whatever. However, as to whether Clinton, Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Kasich or whoever becomes president, I feel the presidency has some impact on this country. I believe the predominant impact of issues in this country is held by congress.
    The actions on display by both democrats and republicans are highly dubious and incompetent at best. The refusal to work together by both parties has left this country in a state of disrepair. My feelings of placing blame on one branch of government may be misguided. You need all 3 branches of government working together. This system was design for all 3 branches to work in conjunction. The working of this government does not sit at the feet of one branch or person.
    Selecting one president over another will not solve this issue. This has been shown over the last decades.
    “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different”
    • 4977 posts
    March 29, 2016 3:04:35 PM PDT
    I agree. The country sent a bunch of Republicans to Congress in the last election so they could "fix things". Well, THEY have failed.
    I think along with the President we need to continue to turn out Congress until they learn to be responsible. Problem is so many are corrupt - except mine. Mine isn't the bad one. I say flush 'em all and start over.
    • 873 posts
    March 29, 2016 10:36:57 PM PDT
    2Grands said:
    I agree. The country sent a bunch of Republicans to Congress in the last election so they could "fix things". Well, THEY have failed. I think along with the President we need to continue to turn out Congress until they learn to be responsible. Problem is so many are corrupt - except mine. Mine isn't the bad one. I say flush 'em all and start over.
    2G's, That's because the RINO's all lied to us, we got chumped!! I'm with you flush'em!!
    • 1862 posts
    March 30, 2016 2:13:34 PM PDT
    Conservatives/Republicans are crying because President Obama did not interrupt is vacation after the attack in Brussels.

As usual, the hypocrisy of the Cons/Repubs shines through.

Guess where Ronald Reagan was when 241 U.S. SOLDIERS WERE KILLED in Beirut?

On vacation at the Augusta National Golf Club. And he stayed there.

• 1862 posts
    March 30, 2016 2:14:39 PM PDT
    Conservatives/Republicans are crying because President Obama did not interrupt his vacation after the attack in Brussels.

As usual, the hypocrisy of the Cons/Repubs shines through.

Guess where Ronald Reagan was when 241 U.S. SOLDIERS WERE KILLED in Beirut?

On vacation at the Augusta National Golf Club. And he stayed there.

• 4977 posts
    March 30, 2016 2:47:49 PM PDT
    QW:
    Do you think Hillary would be a good President?
    • 631 posts
    April 1, 2016 9:05:49 AM PDT
    The latest from the greatest lying president ever-Barack Hussein Obama-best friend of a domestic terrorist.

JOBS! JOBS!

Unemployment rate rises to 5%...

+215,000 in March...

29,000 Manufacturing Jobs LOST...

93,482,000 Americans Out of Labor Force...

Record 25,741,000 Foreign-Born Employed in USA...
    • 1862 posts
    April 1, 2016 11:34:50 AM PDT
    And President Obama created 215,000 jobs in March. And here's 10 more why President Obama is the Greatest President ever!!! Facts backed by links; not the lies you get from Gasbag Limbaugh or Con/Repub propaganda you get from Fraud News:

In 2010, more jobs were created than had been created during Bush’s eight years. http://bit.ly/hrrnjY

He pushed through and implemented an auto industry rescue plan that saved as many as 1 million jobs and possibly the entire auto industry. http://bit.ly/ibhpxr http://bit.ly/gj7mt5

Through his investment in GM, returned to the company to its place as the premiere car company in the world. http://lat.ms/zIJuQx

In February 2016, GM was in such good financial shape, they gave a share of the profit to each worker, with checks up to $11,000. http://detne.ws/1mk7Jry

Doubled funding for the Manufacturing Extension Partnership, to improve manufacturing efficiency. http://bit.ly/eYD4nf

Increased infrastructure spending after years of neglect. http://bit.ly/f77aOw

Signed the Helping Families Save Their Homes Act, which helped millions of Americans avoid preventable foreclosures and provided $2.2 billion to combat homelessness and stabilize the housing market. http://bit.ly/eEpLFn

Signed an Executive Order creating jobs immediately by instructing them to reduce the time needed for review and permitting of infrastructure projects. http://1.usa.gov/GHxaYt

Through the Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009, he and Congressional Democrats provided tax credits to first-time home buyers, which helped the U.S. housing market recovery. http://bit.ly/dZgXXw http://bit.ly/gORYfL

Played a lead role in getting the G-20 Summit to commit to a $1.1 trillion deal to combat the global financial crisis. http://nyti.ms/gHlgp5

Don't mess it up by voting yet another fiscally irresponsible Conservative/Republican/Tea Party politico into office. Our national economy can't take another Republican.
    • 873 posts
    April 2, 2016 4:32:56 AM PDT
    qw, as I've stated before, you have got to share whatever your on with the rest of us. It's not nice for you to keep it to yourself for your own use!!
    • 873 posts
    April 2, 2016 4:32:56 AM PDT
    qw, as I've stated before, you have got to share whatever your on with the rest of us. It's not nice for you to keep it to yourself for your own use!!
    • 1862 posts
    April 3, 2016 3:17:51 PM PDT
    Here's 10 more reasons why President Obama is the Greatest President Ever:

Played a lead role in getting the G-20 Summit to commit to a $1.1 trillion deal to combat the global financial crisis. http://nyti.ms/gHlgp5
    Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, saved at least 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors that would have otherwise been lost. http://1.usa.gov/ez30D
    With Congressional Democrats, provided funding to states and the Department of Homeland Security to save thousands of police and firefighter jobs from being cut during the recession. http://bit.ly/g0IKWR
    China’s largest manufacturer, Foxconn, is building a large plant in Pennsylvania http://cnnmon.ie/1k7LT4S
    Worked with Apple Computer to get them to build more product here, and thecompany is building two large plants to manufacture products here; one in Texas http://zd.net/1nkpt2O and one in Arizona http://bit.ly/1mXY5Vg
    Created an institute to invest in more manufacturing jobs in the technology fields of the future. http://nyti.ms/1egyXrV
    Ordered all federal contractors to pay a minimum wage of $10.10 per hour, leading the way to a national increase. http://wapo.st/1iaU5kd
    Ordered the completion of the International Trade Data System, a digital trade record book, by 2016. This move will streamline and simplify the process through which small- and medium-sized businesses set up the export of US goods. http://bit.ly/1nwSRF4
    Specific Examples of Economic Improvement
    As of January 2016, a record 64 consecutive months of overall job growth. http://on.msnbc.com/1TKFCPQ
    As of January 2016, Unemployment drops below 5% for the first time in eight years and without a significant bubble. 4.9% http://on.msnbc.com/1TKFCPQ

Right Wing hate rhetoric will not work against cold facts.
    • 1862 posts
    April 3, 2016 3:20:18 PM PDT

Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, saved at least 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors that would have otherwise been lost. http://1.usa.gov/ez30D

With Congressional Democrats, provided funding to states and the Department of Homeland Security to save thousands of police and firefighter jobs from being cut during the recession. http://bit.ly/g0IKWR

China’s largest manufacturer, Foxconn, is building a large plant in Pennsylvania http://cnnmon.ie/1k7LT4S

Worked with Apple Computer to get them to build more product here, and thecompany is building two large plants to manufacture products here; one in Texas http://zd.net/1nkpt2O and one in Arizona http://bit.ly/1mXY5Vg

Created an institute to invest in more manufacturing jobs in the technology fields of the future. http://nyti.ms/1egyXrV

Ordered all federal contractors to pay a minimum wage of $10.10 per hour, leading the way to a national increase. http://wapo.st/1iaU5kd

Ordered the completion of the International Trade Data System, a digital trade record book, by 2016. This move will streamline and simplify the process through which small- and medium-sized businesses set up the export of US goods. http://bit.ly/1nwSRF4

Specific Examples of Economic Improvement
    As of January 2016, a record 64 consecutive months of overall job growth. http://on.msnbc.com/1TKFCPQ

As of January 2016, Unemployment drops below 5% for the first time in eight years and without a significant bubble. 4.9% http://on.msnbc.com/1TKFCPQ
    • 873 posts
    April 3, 2016 10:08:29 PM PDT
    Okay qw, you and Ovomit are legends in your own mind!!
    • 4977 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:31:42 PM PDT
    I listened to Obama talk about offshore companies. A lot of his cronies have money offshore too but that's another topic.
    USA has the highest corporate tax rate in the world. Obama claims corporations are using loopholes. They're operating according to laws and common sense. Every business has one goal: To make a profit. The profit from operating elsewhere is substantially better in other countries. Instead of encouraging growth and tax reform; Obama wants to make it more difficult on business and then creates division by blaming corporations. He is an idiot and his foreign policy is a big failure too.
    Along with Obama, Gov. Moonbeam raised the minimum wage in California. Governor Brown said "I know it makes no economic sense". He admits is is not a good economic policy! This is another example of liberal logic and pandering to gain more votes.
    Why is it I, with minimal college education, can see these failures so plainly yet others can't and they vote these idiots back in?
    Are they blind to how many businesses have left America and California?

Obama said Trump's plan to get Mexico to build a wall will decimate Mexico's economy. Well, was Obama elected to lead the USA or Mexico? And, before you whine about "Americans won't do those jobs", two things: 1. They did do them in the depression and many that were worse than today's jobs; and 2. Stop giving people free phones, free housing, discounted internet, food, etc, etc, etc. and they'll be glad to work. Basically we're making some people slaves so a growing group, grown substantially by Obama's policies, can sit on their butts with all the comforts of home.
    • 1862 posts
    April 5, 2016 5:06:17 PM PDT
    Here's 10 More Reasons why President Barack Obama will be considered a Great President by true Historians.

Now tell me, do you want two crude cruds like Trump the Dump or Canadian Madhatter Rafael "Ted" Crude, two bungling inepts, following a man of President Obama's integrity?

And don't let old fashioned racial hatred color your opinion. That don't work in America anymore.

As of January 2016, there have been 71 consecutive months of private sector job growth. http://on.msnbc.com/1TKFCPQ

Since February 2010, when job numbers hit their lowest point, 13.7 non-farm jobs have been created. http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001 (Republican budget cuts reduced public employment by about 700,000)

Oversaw a reduction in the federal budget deficit by two-thirds since taking office. http://bit.ly/1xKMmjY

Reduced the federal budget deficit from 9.8% of GDP in Fiscal Year 2009 under Bush, to 2.9% of GDP in FY 2014. http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45653

Scolds Congress and gets passed a $305 billion highways bill, which will have the added benefit of created hundreds of thousands of new jobs and creating incentives for green cars. http://bit.ly/1NsL2Zq

Addressed Wrongdoing in the Financial Sector
    Signed the Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act giving the federal government more tools to investigate and prosecute fraud in every corner of the financial system, and create a bipartisan Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission to investigate the financial fraud that led to the economic meltdown. http://abcn.ws/g18Fe7

Ordered 65 executives who took bailout money to cut their own pay until they paid back all bailout money. http://huff.to/eAi9Qq

Along with Congressional Democrats, pushed through and got passed Dodd-Frank, one of the largest and most comprehensive Wall Street reforms since the Great Depression. http://bit.ly/hWCPg0http://bit.ly/geHpcD

Created and implemented rules to reduce the influence of speculators in the oil market. http://bit.ly/MDnA1t

Created and implemented rules so banks can no longer use depositors’ money to invest in high-risk financial instruments that work against depositors’ interests. http://bit.ly/fnTayj

• 4977 posts
    April 5, 2016 5:23:41 PM PDT
    I want Obama to give more away. If it happens soon I can quit and you can fund me.
    • 1862 posts
    April 7, 2016 12:23:29 PM PDT
    Again, Merle Haggard was a true Patriot that loved his country. There was no phony, hate-filled "patriotism" of a Republican/Conservative/Tea Party/Militia-NRA Party member.

"It's really almost criminal what they do with our President. There seems to be no shame or anything. They call him all kinds of names all day long, saying he's doing certain things that he's not. It's just a big old political game that I don't want to be part of. There are people spending their lives putting him down…" Merle Haggard

This is a classic song with Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvdmxszsDM8
    • 873 posts
    April 7, 2016 10:55:26 PM PDT
    Who would think a Clinton could get anything right. None the less, looks like Bill knows whats happening.

Former President Bill Clinton unloaded on the Obama administration and Black Lives Matter protesters during a campaign event Thursday for his wife in Pennsylvania. Telling how the world is coming apart under Ovomit!!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/bill-unloads-on-obama-world-coming-apart/
    • 631 posts
    April 8, 2016 7:13:48 AM PDT

>
    >
    >
    > An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we
    > cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he
    > is looking for work.
    >
    >
    >
    > The German doctor says: "That's nothing. In Germany, we take part of a
    > brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."
    >
    >
    >
    > The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man,
    > put it in an other's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."
    >
    >
    >
    > The American doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. In 2008 we took a
    > Muslim with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President.
    > Now, the whole country is looking for work!"
    >
    >
    > This joke actually won an award for the best joke in world competition
    > held in Britain!
    • 362 posts
    April 8, 2016 9:43:48 AM PDT
    Impact of Obamacare on citizens.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rick-scott-medicaid_us_570476a1e4b0a506064d8dba?cps=gravity_5020_-5439550120500789674
    • 873 posts
    April 9, 2016 1:51:58 AM PDT
    How Ovomitcare has failed the poor and middle class!
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/opinion/atlas-obamacare-poor-middle-class/

Healthcare has sky rocketed!!
    http://www.slate.com/articles/business/the_bills/2015/07/health_care_premiums_going_up_obamacare_has_been_solidified_but_it_s_failed.html

How Ovomitcare does the opposite of what it was intended to do!!
    http://inthesetimes.com/article/18080/how-obamacare-does-the-opposite-of-what-it-was-intended-to-do
    • 1862 posts
    April 9, 2016 8:11:51 PM PDT

No lying, fabrications and misleading information like you get from Fox News or America's Racially & Politically Correct Drug Addict and Lying Gasbag, Rush Limbaugh.

Here's ten more reasons with verifying links:

Supported the concept of allowing stockholders to vote on executive compensation. http://bit.ly/fnTayj

Endorsed and supported the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 that would close offshore tax avoidance loopholes. http://bit.ly/esOdfB http://bit.ly/eG4DPM

Negotiated a deal with Swiss banks permitting the US government to gain access to bank records of criminals and tax evaders. http://bit.ly/htfDgw

Signed the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act, closing many of the loopholes that allowed companies to send jobs overseas, and avoid paying US taxes by moving money offshore. http://1.usa.gov/bd1RTq

Thanks to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, inflation in the healthcare sector dropped to its lowest point in 50 years. http://on.wsj.com/1E6cYjF

Improved Conditions for Consumers and Small Businesses:

Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, to protect consumers from unfair and deceptive credit card practices. http://1.usa.gov/gIaNcS

Guided the housing market all the way back from total collapse, which led to a rally for housing starts. http://reut.rs/1NTAOVU http://reut.rs/1NTAOVU

Brought airline industry back to their highest profitability since before the Cheney/Bush recession. http://lat.ms/1O8H1iE

Blocked a monopolistic merger of Staples and Office Depot, to preserve at least some competition. http://bit.ly/1kcY2Kv

Stock market has reached record highs, restoring most of the economic losses felt during the Bush Recession. http://bit.ly/1z4FAtL

No amount of lies, false statements and hateful rhetoric can stand up to the pure truth and goodness of the Obama Administration, a standout presidential administration.
    • 873 posts
    April 10, 2016 3:27:46 AM PDT
    Ovomit failures!!
    Scandals:
    1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies
    2. Benghazi
    3. Spying on the AP
    4. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme
    5. Sebelius demands payment
    6. The Pigford Agriculture Department Scandal
    7. The General Services Administration Las Vegas Spending Spree.
    8. Veterans Affairs in Disney World and neglecting vets
    9. Solyndra
    10. New Black Panthers Voter Intimidation
    11. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer
    12. Obama’s LIES about the Affordable Care Act
    13. “I’ll Pass My Own Laws”
    14. NSA Spying on American People

Foreign Policy
    1. Lack of solidarity with Israel
    2. Disaster with the Arab Spring
    3. Crimea
    4. Leaving Iraq too soon and letting ISIS take over
    5. Handling of Syrian Red Line
    6. Calling ISIS “JV”
    7. Failing to Recognize ISIS as a Radical (or Devout) Muslim Movement
    8. Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits
    9. Lack of Confidence by NATO nations
    10. Signing a Disastrous Nuclear Deal with the Mullahs of Iran
    11. Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl
    12. Waging war by attacking Libya without Congressional approval

Domestic Policy
    1. Failure to secure the Border
    2. Illegals bringing guns, drug and diseases through the southern border
    3. Bowe Bergdahl swap
    4. Passing on the keystone pipeline
    5. 8 Trillion dollars more in debt
    6. Vast expansion of government
    7. Racial Division at all-time high
    8. Inviting Bomb Boy Ahmed to White House
    9. Disrespect for Cops
    10. Failed economic stimulus plan
    11. Constant disregard for the Constitution and tyrannical rule
    12. China overtook America as world’s largest economy
    13. Double Downgrade
    14. Housing policies failed to stop foreclosures
    15. Price of healthcare has drastically risen for those purchasing it
    16. Education policies failed to curb college costs
    17. Highest percentage of Americans on Food Stamps and Medicaid
    18. Record 92,898,000 Americans over 16 years not working
    19. Lowest Labor Force participation rate of 62.7%
    20. Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism
    21. Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016
    22. Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progressives to Czar Positions
    23. Mismanagement and cover up of Terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California
    24. Mismanagement of Gulf Oil Spill
    25. Disastrous Vetting Process of “Immigrants” from Muslim Nations

http://www.martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/

Disastrous Vetting Process of “Immigrants” from Muslim Nations
    • 873 posts
    April 10, 2016 4:11:45 AM PDT
    Ovomit setting us up for another housing collapse!!

http://nypost.com/2016/04/09/team-obama-is-setting-us-up-for-another-housing-market-collapse/
    • 1133 posts
    April 10, 2016 10:55:19 AM PDT
    He wasn't responsible for the first one. The housing collapse hasn't stopped, it has simply continued because the banks etc. have not changed their practices.