Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Barack Hussein Obama--Great President Ever And Here's Why

• 1862 posts
    February 22, 2016 2:33:23 PM PST

And there's 321 more accomplishments that make him one of the greatest U.S. Presidents ever, if not the greatest. Here are three of those accomplishments. Unlike Conservatives/Republicans/Madhatters/Christian NRA-Ammosexuals' unfounded and generalized statements, we have references. From PCTC website (Eat your heart outs, Cons/Repubs/madhatters/Ammosexuals):

RETURNED GOVERNMENT TO TREATING SOLDIERS AND VETERANS WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT

1)Provided active combat troops with better body armor.  http://bit.ly/hzSv2h

2)Created Joint Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record program for military personnel, in order http://abcn.ws/1ghLrEshttp://abcn.ws/1ghLrEsto improve the quality of their medical care.  http://1.usa.gov/f4yaxW

3)Put an end to the Bush-era stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan beyond their enlistment date. http://nyti.ms/e2YQ7Q

• 4977 posts
    February 22, 2016 4:51:07 PM PST
    Ammosexuals....That's awesome. I'm probably one of those.
    Can I steal your saying?
    • 873 posts
    February 22, 2016 10:15:02 PM PST
    Wow quietwolf, if a little body armor, the train wreck known as Ovamitcare and surrendering to ISIS makes you happy, you are going to be bursting with joy when President Trump makes America great again!!

You are going to be so excited for all the things to come!!
    • 873 posts
    February 22, 2016 10:33:48 PM PST
    2Grands said:
    Ammosexuals....That's awesome. I'm probably one of those. Can I steal your saying?
    I think an ammosexual out does an arrowsexual everytime!! :0)
    • 12 posts
    February 23, 2016 5:43:56 AM PST
    Quitewolf, you are a complete idiot if you believe he's "Great". Please do all us a favor, stop spatting your liberal poison on this site none of us want to hear it and go back to the city.
    • 57 posts
    February 23, 2016 8:41:59 AM PST
    Dan1, I gotta wonder how effective you think your posts are, and whether you believe that telling people you don't like to "go back where they came from" (! ) is an intelligent remark.

Has is occurred to you that a response so full of name calling childishness reflects badly on thoughtful patriot Americans?
    Everyone here is a resident, everyone here disagrees with someone, and we are ALL using a public format to read opinions and have the choice to respond. Your censure doesn't work here.

Now, personally, I was happy to see QuiteTheWolf's post. It got me thinking about sensuous it will be to acquire a great big armory of my own. Yum.
    • 362 posts
    February 23, 2016 9:28:35 AM PST
    This site has forever been tainted.
    • 1862 posts
    February 23, 2016 10:16:01 AM PST
    Correction: Greatest President Ever.

I will be giving you all 321 reasons why.

Plus despite the obstruction efforts of the Conservative/Republican/madhatter Party over the last 8 years, President Obama has just completed the greatest Presidency in the History of this country. Facts don't lie.

Here's 2 more reasons: Corporate profits and the Stock Market are both at all-time highs.

I know, I know, Cons/Repubs/madhatters will say, "This hasn't helped me."

Then you have just admitted Trickle-Down Economics doesn't work. Reagan was wrong. Yet again.
    • 873 posts
    February 23, 2016 12:52:53 PM PST
    quietwolf, that has got to be some mighty good peyote your smok'in!
    • 873 posts
    February 23, 2016 12:52:53 PM PST
    quietwolf, that has got to be some mighty good peyote your smok'in!
    • 873 posts
    February 23, 2016 12:57:36 PM PST
    Zann said:
    Dan1, I gotta wonder how effective you think your posts are, and whether you believe that telling people you don't like to "go back where they came from" (! ) is an intelligent remark. Has is occurred to you that a response so full of name calling childishness reflects badly on thoughtful patriot Americans? Everyone here is a resident, everyone here disagrees with someone, and we are ALL using a public format to read opinions and have the choice to respond. Your censure doesn't work here. Now, personally, I was happy to see QuiteTheWolf's post. It got me thinking about sensuous it will be to acquire a great big armory of my own. Yum.
    I would have to ask, where were you when quietwolf was throwing racial slurs at the "pinkman" and telling the "pinkman" to go back to Europe in several of his previous posts on other threads?
    • 4977 posts
    February 23, 2016 1:09:54 PM PST
    This is actually an interesting discussion. (To me anyway!)
    Some say while the banks and some corporations are making record profits, there is concern as China and other markets are in trouble. The ripple effect is the USA economy. We have much less in the way of local banks as we did in the past; any "fall" could be seriously worse than even 1929.
    Our National Debt has been increased under Obama by more than all the other president's combined. At some point this will have to be addressed regardless of who is in power.
    If you take the amount of money spent on Obamacare and divide it by the number of people it has actually helped, it is a colossal failure by all standards. It isn't going to get better either.
    Obama promised a transparent administration yet won't produce his college records or that stupid birth certificate. Immigration and our borders are still a problem. While we can debate what to do with illegals, allowing the borders to be open and telling Immigration Officials to stop enforcement is not the sign of a "great President".
    Obama went in to Afghanistan too; not Bush. He and Hillary supported going in to Iraq after 9/11. (I know, debate about WMD's inserted here.) You can thank Clinton and Barney Frank for our housing bubble and crisis, not Bush.

So, is America better off now than before Obama?
    The answer is very plain to me but you'll all have to answer that for yourselves.
    • 475 posts
    February 23, 2016 1:58:33 PM PST
    Thank You 2Grands. My understanding, feelings and thoughts exactly. I've been voting for 64 years and have never seen such a POS for a POTUS.
    • 1133 posts
    February 23, 2016 7:15:38 PM PST
    clipper said:
    This site has forever been tainted.

Maybe that's what it needed to maintain a balanced community. Heed the old warning "Be careful lest in casting out your demons you exorcise the best thing in you." 

• 102 posts
    February 23, 2016 10:07:57 PM PST
    Yes, many people me included ,feel that President Obama has done a great job as president. It sounds like many of the people on this site get their "facts" only from Fox news. The main thing the President was unable to do was become a white Republican. He has class and grace and we will miss him.
    • 873 posts
    February 23, 2016 11:09:18 PM PST
    BVallian said:
    Yes, many people me included ,feel that President Obama has done a great job as president. It sounds like many of the people on this site get their "facts" only from Fox news. The main thing the President was unable to do was become a white Republican. He has class and grace and we will miss him.
    Don't dispare, President Trump will bring even more class and grace, but do an even better job. Of coarse he won't be able to become black to satisfy the racist's. You may need to leave MSNBC and CNN though, to hear of all the positive he will do for our once great nation!!
    • 631 posts
    February 24, 2016 7:52:29 AM PST
    Here is why it is impossible to have an conversation with a progressive/liberal

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/18/the-rise-of-intolerant-liberals/?utm_source=heritagefoundation&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=morningbell&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonu6zLe
    • 631 posts
    February 24, 2016 8:36:18 AM PST
    President Obama is totally intolerant of any idea that is contrary to his. He is an intellectual pigmy whose only talent is speaking from a teleprompter. He hides his college transcripts so no one will know how dumb he really is. He is a puppet of the progressive movement, does the bidding of Sorros, Buffet or any big money progressive/liberal and doesn’t have a single original idea or thought. He and his wife hate this country and all the greatness this country has done for the rest of the world. He is a racist. He is a pathological liar that is completely void of a conscious. The only thing he loves in this world is self. Like the Clintons he had to give up his law license before it was taken away from him. He has all of the attributes of a great progressive/liberal and completely lacks any compassion for the human race. He isn’t great; he is a pathetic, wretched, dismal, sad, pitiable, week, useless, feeble human being and those that support him aren't any better.
    • 4977 posts
    February 24, 2016 8:59:21 AM PST
    dpietz said:
    President Obama is totally intolerant of any idea that is contrary to his. He is an intellectual pigmy whose only talent is speaking from a teleprompter. He hides his college transcripts so no one will know how dumb he really is. He is a puppet of the progressive movement, does the bidding of Sorros, Buffet or any big money progressive/liberal and doesn’t have a single original idea or thought. He and his wife hate this country and all the greatness this country has done for the rest of the world. He is a racist. He is a pathological liar that is completely void of a conscious. The only thing he loves in this world is self. Like the Clintons he had to give up his law license before it was taken away from him. He has all of the attributes of a great progressive/liberal and completely lacks any compassion for the human race. He isn’t great; he is a pathetic, wretched, dismal, sad, pitiable, week, useless, feeble human being and those that support him aren't any better.
    How do you really feel? 
    • 102 posts
    February 24, 2016 11:18:21 AM PST
    Very few on this site are tolerant of any ideas but their own
    • 873 posts
    February 24, 2016 11:46:27 AM PST
    BVallian said:
    Most of the post's on here are not idea's, they are belief's and most of the belief's are from reality.
    As an example, it is not an idea that man has caused global warming, it is reality that man has NOT caused global warming.
    It is not an idea that Muslim's are a violent religion, it is a reality Muslim's are violent.
    It is not an idea that our country is being flooded with illegal aliens (criminals), it is reality that we are being flooded with illegals (criminal's)
    It is not an idea as to weather we have a right to bears arms, it is a reality written in our constitution.
    It is not an idea that Obama is the worst President the United States has ever endured, it is a reality that you will be able to read about not too many years from now after he is gone, that he is the worst. Just as Carter was considered the worst before him, Obama will push him aside like a rag doll.
    Just because someone tells us of an idea that the sky is green and grass is blue, the reality is the opposite!
    • 1133 posts
    February 24, 2016 6:00:44 PM PST
    BVallian said:

Now you're playing unfair.  You're being honest. LOL

• 1862 posts
    February 27, 2016 1:48:16 PM PST
    Here's 3 more reasons for those who eat up the "information" being put out by Fraud News and Limbaugh:

Within his first week, he signed an Executive Order ordering an audit of government contracts, and combating waste and abuse. http://1.usa.gov/dUvbu5

Created the post of Chief Performance Officer, whose job it is to make operations more efficient to save the federal government money. http://n.pr/hcgBn1

On his first full day, he froze White House salaries for the duration of the Great Conservative/Republican/Recession. http://on.msnbc.com/ewJUIx

Republicans: Billionaires and the poor misinformed.
    • 873 posts
    February 27, 2016 10:46:03 PM PST
    Remember President Trump will be even better, from day one he will start working to secure our borders, bringing jobs back and replacing Ovomitcare. He will even take care of the low information voters(i.e. Democrats, CNN, MSNBC viewers).
    • 1862 posts
    February 28, 2016 5:59:29 PM PST
    Here's 3 More Reasons why President Obama will be considered a Great President in History books (can't hide facts, links are provided):

He appointed the first Federal Chief Information Officer to oversee federal IT spending and efficiency. http://www.cio.gov

He committed to phasing out unnecessary and outdated weapons systems and signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act, in an attempt to limit waste, fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting systems. http://bit.ly/hOw1t1http://bit.ly/fz8GAd

He created the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. http://bit.ly/hwKhKa
    • 873 posts
    February 28, 2016 6:32:20 PM PST
    Here's 3 reasons why President Donald Trump will better than Ovomit.

He will defend and up hold 2nd Amendment!
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/donald-trump-declares-second-amendment-100/

He will build a border wall with Mexico, defending our sovereignty!!
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/17/politics/donald-trump-mexico-wall/

He is going to bring back jobs to the U.S.!!
    http://wlns.com/2015/08/11/donald-trump-in-mi-were-going-to-be-bringing-back-jobs-to-the-u-s/

"Make America Great Again"

• 4977 posts
    February 28, 2016 8:03:53 PM PST
    quietwolf said:
    He created the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. http://bit.ly/hwKhKa

"a final report containing a set of recommendations to achieve its mission no later than December 1, 2010"

https://www.fiscalcommission.gov/about/

A report on spending froma commission created by a President that increased the national Debt more than all other Presidents combined. That's pretty funny. 

• 4977 posts
    February 28, 2016 8:09:09 PM PST
    The whole mess is going to come down to Hillary and Trump.

We get to choose between an arrogant, my way or the highway I don't care who I offend narcissist;
    or a lying, blood on her hands sleaze ball.

We live in a very interesting and strange time.
    • 873 posts
    February 28, 2016 10:21:15 PM PST
    Well 2G's, we kind of need a narcissist that has confidence in himself and doesn't care about what the media thinks, what the Democrats think or what other countries think. We have to start thinking about what's best for America and the American people, because we are very near to losing everything!!
    • 631 posts
    February 29, 2016 8:36:18 AM PST
    More reasons why Obama will be called the greatest President.

* Black Lives Matter, All Lives Don't Matter.

* College should be free and all student loans cancelled.

* All medical treatment should be free.

* To become an American citizen you just need is to show up here.

* The economy sucks and after 7 years in office, it's not Obama's fault.

* The Middle Class is shrinking rapidly and after 7 years in office, it's not Obama's fault.

* Average family income is continuing to drop and after 7 years in office, it's not Obama's fault.

* Black youths have over a 50% unemployment rate and after 7 years in office it's not Obama's fault.

* Hispanic youth unemployment is over 35% and after 7 years in office, it's not Obama's fault.

* 50% of the population is paying 100% of all the taxes and they are still not paying their “fair share.” The other 50% are not receiving nearly enough free stuff and deserve more.

* Everyone who votes Democrat will work less, make more money, get more time off, spend more time with family, pay less taxes, and get more government subsidies.

* Government wants even more money to squander on old promises already broken.

* Being a "Progressive" is less cringe-worthy than saying you're a Liberal.

* When America grows up, he wants it to be Norway , Sweden or the Netherlands .

* There's a quagmire in Iraq and Obama's complete retreat from there has nothing to do with the situation.

* Republicans want dirty air, oil spills, trash in the streets, polluted oceans, no medical treatment, young people without any education being paid the lowest possible wages, starving children, were responsible for Jim Crow Laws, don't believe in equal rights and it’s Bush’s fault.

* Obama does walk on water.

* Cheaters do prosper.

* People often cheer stupidity.

* Evil looks like anything white, rich, successful and productive.

* You will receive a participation trophy in life.

* Agreements of any kind should be signed and committed to, even if the other agreeing party doesn't live up to its obligations.
    * Everyone else does it, so should we, regardless of any results in those other countries.

* Since Obama was elected everything did not turn out to be rainbows and Unicorns because it is still Bush's fault.
    • 4977 posts
    February 29, 2016 9:19:38 AM PST
    I like how the housing meltdown is blamed on Bush yet it was set in motion by Bill Clinton and Barney Frank. No one ever talks about the barriers these two removed to set us up for a crash.

Kibbefolks - I'm right there with you that we need a tough, no-nonsense leader that knows how to win. Kennedy knew how to win and give people hope. Reagan knew how to win and inspire people. Many didn't like these two either.
    I want a leader that inspires people to work hard, care about each other, and give the downtrodden a hand up and not a hand out. We've seen this from Obama (and for decades in California). There is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Like my doctor, I don't care he/she is an @$$hole if they are good. I think Trump will be the GOP candidate and most likely the President. That scares a lot of people and I'm not sure why. He hasn't said anything that scares me. Hillary scares the hell out of me as she has a proven, indisputable record of lying, cheating, and Benghazi.

I hope whoever wins does something about our borders, streamlines the tax code, maintains a strong military, and jumps in with both feet on the VA system.
    • 873 posts
    February 29, 2016 10:37:53 AM PST
    Trump is proclaiming everything in your last sentence and we know the politicians/lawyers won't fix those things. So I say, give a citizen businessman a chance, at least he's not asking for our money. That's refreshing in it's own right!!
    • 873 posts
    February 29, 2016 10:44:33 AM PST
    2G's, I should have added to the last post, that we have got to bust-up the oligarchy we are under!!

ol·i·gar·chy
    ˈäləˌɡärkē/
    noun
    a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.

• 4977 posts
    February 29, 2016 12:12:08 PM PST
    Saw this on FB - wonder what the Bush/GOP haters will say now and what they will do with their support of Congressional members that supported the war and then later turned and Bashed Bush?

http://qpolitical.com/the-bush-family-just-released-some-devastating-news-i-never-saw-this-coming/
    • 1133 posts
    February 29, 2016 7:09:52 PM PST
    kibbefolks said:
    Trump is proclaiming everything in your last sentence and we know the politicians/lawyers won't fix those things. So I say, give a citizen businessman a chance, at least he's not asking for our money. That's refreshing in it's own right!!

LOL that will change if he gets elected.  It is always the way with any President I have known.  Always need money for something and it's always the Tax Payer who gets hit up first for it.  Just the nature of the beast.

• 873 posts
    February 29, 2016 8:36:26 PM PST
    Goes without saying that he won't use his money to run the U.S.. At least he's not asking for any to get elected, so he owes no one. We just need to be paying a lot less taxes and he says he's cutting the tax rates, so we will have to wait and see.
    • 2564 posts
    February 29, 2016 10:10:12 PM PST
    dpietz said:
    Average family income is continuing to drop and after 7 years in office, it's not Obama's fault. 50% of the population is paying 100% of all the taxes and they are still not paying their “fair share.” The other 50% are not receiving nearly enough free stuff and deserve more.
    If I may nitpick or quibble. Average income is rising. Median income is falling. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Those in the middle get poorer, not richer.
    Federal Tax revenue split is 36% payroll taxes, 48% individual income tax, 11% corporate tax. Payroll tax is social security and "entitlements".
    About 45% of households pay no federal income tax or don't file a return. But if they file they do pay the payroll taxes.
    About 15% of households aren't working, so they have no income to tax. Of those that work, they pay about 12% of their income to payroll taxes. Rich people pay a much smaller percentage of their income to payroll taxes. Fractions of a percent.When talking about money, use BOTH percents and ABLSOLUTE dollars.
    Should we concentrate on whose fault it is, or should we concentrate on how to correct the situation?
    Note we is collective. Not just the little red hen.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2015/10/06/new-estimates-of-how-many-households-pay-no-federal-income-tax/#40097eb3cf4c
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/top-20-of-earners-pay-84-of-income-tax-1428674384
    http://www.cnbc.com/2015/04/13/top-1-pay-nearly-half-of-federal-income-taxes.html
    • 873 posts
    February 29, 2016 11:53:34 PM PST
    DB, why should anyone live in this country and pay nothing, while others pay everything?
    • 1133 posts
    March 1, 2016 7:56:54 PM PST
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvwQmxLaknc
    • 1133 posts
    March 1, 2016 8:03:38 PM PST
    kibbefolks said:
    DB, why should anyone live in this country and pay nothing, while others pay everything?
    Indeed why.  Perhaps the 1% should have this pointedly asked since they are they ones who sacrifice and suffer less for this country but reap the most benefits from it. 
    • 4977 posts
    March 1, 2016 8:15:02 PM PST
    Wolf said:
    kibbefolks said:
    Indeed why.  Perhaps the 1% should have this pointedly asked since they are they ones who sacrifice and suffer less for this country but reap the most benefits from it. 

How many of us have been screaming for the tax code to be reformed and made simple and equitable? Lots of Republicans for sure. Looks what the Libs have done to California. 

• 1133 posts
    March 1, 2016 8:48:58 PM PST
    This happened way before the Libs came on the scene. However the sacrifice of the 1%, or lack of, is not just an economic one but one of service and blood shed. Hence the study from Syracuse University (Granted, one of those bad Liberal Universities) LOL. Nevertheless the finds of this are really not pleasant at all to see. Drags quite a few Skeletons from the National Closet.

http://surface.syr.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=soc

• 1862 posts
    March 6, 2016 3:58:51 PM PST
    "Trump could be stopped by Cruz, much in the way that having cancer can be stopped by being shot in the face." Andy Borowitz

Here's more documented FACTS on why President Obama will be one of our Greatest Presidents in truthful History books:

Signed an Executive Order instructing federal agencies to review all federal regulations and remove any unnecessary and/or burdensome regulations from the books. http://1.usa.gov/Lpo5bd

Dismantled the Minerals Management Service, thereby cutting ties between energy companies and the government. http://nyti.ms/bw1MLu

Banned gifts from lobbyists to anyone in the Executive Branch. http://bit.ly/fsBACN
    • 1862 posts
    March 12, 2016 4:03:19 PM PST
    242,000 jobs created in February

72 months of uninterrupted job gain, the longest streak in American History

Unemployment cut in half from Bush Recession from 10% to just 4.9%, near full employment

And we did it all while facing extreme obstruction from Republicans.

We are proud we voted for President Obama.

By the way, Con/Repubs, these are FACTS you won't get from Fraud News; or America's Racially & Politically Correct Drug Addict, Lush Limbaugh; or rat-faced Michael Savage (real name, Michael Alan Weiner, Jewish and from New York; he sat out the Viet Nam War like his hero and fellow-coward, Racist/Fascist Donald Trump).
    • 4977 posts
    March 12, 2016 6:05:57 PM PST
    Let's get some facts straight:
    Bush's recession, maybe, but caused by a runaway economy created by Clinton and Barney Frank lending money to anyone and everyone. Anyone with half a brain knew it would collapse.

Please explain how 90 million plus people can be out of work, many jobs are not full time in the 242, 000 number, and unemployment can be at 5%?

The middle class has shrunk more under Obama's presidency. The number of people on food stamps and government assistance has ballooned.
    How do you reconcile that with the claim of being a "great President"?

One could make an argument that American employers are trying to hold up against one of the worst presidents ever.
    • 1862 posts
    March 22, 2016 12:31:47 PM PDT
    Three more reasons why President Obama is the greatest President ever:

Banned anyone from working in an agency they had lobbied in previous years and placed strict limits on lobbyists’ access to the White House. http://nyti.ms/gOrznV

Held the first-ever first online town hall from the White House, and took questions from the public. http://bit.ly/gVNSgX

Became the first president to stream every White House event, live. http://1.usa.gov/kAgOP5
    • 475 posts
    March 23, 2016 8:24:43 AM PDT
    quietwolf, looks to me as if you have not been voting for too many years.

I have lived thru 13 Presidents. 11 of which I was able to vote for or against. We were Democrats until LBJ came along and then we changed our affiliation to Republican. We remain Republicans today. Oops, we didn’t vote for LBJ, he was the Vice President when Kennedy was murdered so he just moved into the POTUS slot.

FDR 1933-1944 Dem
    Truman 1945-1952 Dem
    Eisenhower 1953-1960 Rep
    Kennedy 1961-1962 Dem
    LBJ 1963-1968 Dem
    Nixon 1969-1973 Rep
    Ford 1974- 1976 Rep
    Carter 1977-1980 Dem
    Reagan 1981-1988 Rep
    Bush 1989-1992 Rep
    Clinton 1993-2000 Dem
    Bush 2001-2008 Rep
    Obama 2009-2016 Dem

Eisenhower and Reagan were the best. I would say Reagan was the Greatest President in my lifetime. Obama is too DIVISIVE and I don’t consider him a POTUS. I consider him a POS. So there!
    • 475 posts
    March 23, 2016 8:46:02 AM PDT
    NERO, do you remember NERO? He fiddled while Rome burned.
    Nero, “fiddled while Rome burned.” The expression has a double meaning: Not only did Nero play music while his people suffered, but he was an ineffectual leader in a time of crisis.

Same as Obama sitting in the grandstands watching some stupid game in Havana, Cuba while Brussels burns! What does he do for Bussels? NOTHING!
    • 4977 posts
    March 23, 2016 9:11:24 AM PDT
    What I've noticed is almost everyone is aware of Hillary's legal issues, lying, and the Benghazi mess. They don't care. The media has them convinced, along with help from Washington DC RINO's, a Trump presidency would be the 2nd coming of Hitler. It is an insane extrapolation but many are drinking that Kool-Aid.
    We are one Supreme Court confirmation from a liberal majority that can impact the 2nd Amendment. Once that is done, we all know it is a matter of time before a power hungry idiot is elected and doesn't have to fear us fighting back.
    Obama is terrible. There's no way around that fact. Hillary is a more extreme version of that as we've seen her in action for too many years. Open borders, now way to defend ourselves in our homes, higher taxes, out of control spending. I hope everyone really, really thinks and considers the impacts of this election. This year's election is a big deal.
    • 873 posts
    March 24, 2016 2:23:40 AM PDT
    Was reading an article in Politico today where the Republican RINO's admitted that they are backing Cruz knowing full well that it will more than likely throw the election to Killary. They will then discard Cruz like a used condom once they are done with him.

This bunch of RINO's is nothing more than treasonous traitors. As long as they and the elites, lobbyists, Wall Streeters, One Worlders, get to keep their money and power nothing else matters to them. Which they will if Killary wins!!

IMO, Trump is the only chance we have, if they take him out as they all are trying, our country is done!!