Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Levee Protection

• 4977 posts
    August 3, 2016 12:57:37 PM PDT
    So you're telling me no one at the state or federal level is watching over documents or transfers of millions of dollars? Million upon millions of tax dollars are given to Yuba County with no accountability?
    Here's what I'm trying to ask: Several people and/or departments must be involved before millions of tax dollars come to Yuba County. One engineer can't fool everyone.
    There have been lots of eyes on that money as it came to Yuba County from the State and Federal governments. I don't see how a blank check was given with no oversight. Just because an engineer said "yep, looks good" doesn't mean they were the only person involved.

If it were a conspiracy to funnel monies to Yuba County, there would have to be numerous people at the State and Federal level in on the process. How could that many people be coordinated to pass on those funds?
    • 6429 posts
    August 3, 2016 2:38:35 PM PDT
    Back in 2007 the State Reclamation board came to Yuba county for a meeting on whether TRLIA had money enough to continue on the levee project and during that meeting I asked TRLIA manager Bruner if TRLIA had ever been audited, he replied " No" we have not been audited, I asked Dean Sellers the county Auditor, if he had audited TRLIA because one half of TRLIA is Yuba County, Mr. Sellers replied "No" I have not had TRLIA audited. At that time that time 2 grand's, there were not " lots of eyes " on that money and in fact, there has never been lots of independent eyes on the money because it was secretly controlled by secret contracts between State and County officials supposedly in refunds for local work done on local levees that may be used in the future on State and federal levee programs. One such program TRLIA officials requested millions of Dollars in refunds for " Supposed" Sand and strength berms from the west side of the State Highway 70 bridge just south of Marysville to the East side of the highway 70 bridge and to the east side of Shad Road. This was proven to be false and Millions of Dollars was sent to TRLIA for that false claim to the state.

The State department of Water under the freedom of information act sent me communications between TRLIA and State officials showing spread sheets, invoices, requests for refunds for millions of Dollars for supposed construction as shown above but where the construction was to be, there was giant trees and residences there against the levee! Impossible to construct there.

Forget the State , county, and federal upper officials , they have been advised of all these corrupt dealings, and, passed it off to upper underlings where they protected the culprits instead of protecting our tax funds.

There is a corruption in our upper management that the FBI told me was from the top down.
    • 6429 posts
    August 3, 2016 3:46:34 PM PDT
    further, these allegations were reported to state and federal officials who accepted false claims reports, investigated the reports, and still are active as far as I know, along with other agencies.

As I have stated I have reported my findings to the state and federal agencies and each claims they can not tell me what is going on.
    • 4977 posts
    August 3, 2016 8:19:08 PM PDT
    Have you tried presenting your findings to a legal firm?
    If what you claim is true then I would think a competent legal firm/individual would jump on it.
    That's the part I don't understand. Why is no legal firm willing to tackle it as legal firms take on more ridiculous efforts than this issue?
    get an environmentalist involved - they seem to get action.
    • 6429 posts
    September 11, 2016 6:21:31 PM PDT
    apparently, they are all busy, in the past it was easy to get a young attorney who was trying to get established, but it is different today.
    • 1140 posts
    September 18, 2016 11:36:47 AM PDT
    It has been a while since I checked this site but I see is still spreading horse manure.

No one is investigation because there is nothing to investigate. As 2grands said a conspiracy as cleanup alleges would require many people at different levels of the Local and State Government. Despite what you claim cleanup there are indeed checks and balances, and audits!!

Another indicator of bullshit is that you claim the FBI told you there is corruption, yet in the next post you claim government agencies are unable to tell you anything. Along with that is the fact such investigations don't take several years. You've been saying your claims of fraud and wrong doing have been and are being investigated for several years now. You know and we know that is a bunch of malarkey.
    • 6429 posts
    April 7, 2017 7:13:09 PM PDT
    The Yuba River has three forks which join together to create one river that runs behind the Walmart in west Linda that broke in 1986.
    Today, the Bullard's Bar Dam that is situated on one of the forks has water that is 85 per cent of maximum depth, there is water projected to melt the massive snow in the foothills and one third of the melt will flow into the Bullard's bar dam that is already 85 percent full. The other two forks has nothing to block their free flow to the valley and the South bank of the Yuba River levee.
    The south bank has the boulders inside the levee that were placed there in 1986 by local truckers to stop the flow of flood water into the Linda, Arboga Olivehurst and what is now Plumas lake areas.

In 2007 TRLIA got a corps of engineers engineer to Certify the South bank of the Yuba River as able to withstand a 100 year flood , however the boulders prevent the levee to be Certified by the Corps of engineers and the Home office of the corps withdrew the certification. The levee is not Corps certified at this time because the Boulders are still embedded inside and under the levee with cracks developed from the boulders landing in hap hazard position that during the 1995/1996 winter the last winter with high water near the top permitted flood water to flow through the boulders and form a pool on the land side. The Yuba River levee did not break that last high water year according to Kleinfelder Engineering because the Levee broke at the feather River levee about 10 miles south which took the pressure off the Yuba.

Why did the county permit the water in Bullard's bar to rise and set at 85 feet depth when knowing a storm was coming which would melt the massive snow in the sierras and add to the massive amount already in the river.
    • 6429 posts
    April 10, 2017 10:02:42 AM PDT
    I have been told there is another Dam that stops the Yuba River from being over taxed and that is the Englebriegt Dam and I have also been told that Englebriegt dam is over flowing now. I do not know if that is a planned event or not.
    • 6429 posts
    April 23, 2017 1:43:52 PM PDT
    According to the A-D, Bullard's Bar Dam is now at 90 Feet.
    • 6429 posts
    May 8, 2017 9:05:38 PM PDT
    Today, the Bullards bar dam is at 95 percent! The massive snow pack has started to melt and the Yuba River south bank is still not fixed.
    • 6429 posts
    May 14, 2017 10:44:58 AM PDT
    Today, the Bullards Bar dam is 96 % full and gaining, who are these officials?
    • 6429 posts
    May 16, 2017 3:51:29 PM PDT
    :So you're telling me no one at the state or federal level is watching over documents or transfers of millions of dollars? Million upon millions of tax dollars are given to Yuba County with no accountability?

Yes, 2 grands it is true, TRLIA even created a finance authority to receive the millions of fraud money consisting of Dan M. Meirzwa county Treasurer Yuba county , Tib Belza, Yuba County Water Agency, Curt Akins, Yuba county Water Agency Robert Bendorf, Yuba county Administer, These people should know where the Hundreds of Millions are hid.

It is staggering to see how many of our state, federal and Local employees are involved in this corruption such as the Yuba County Water agency Manager, Curt Akins who wrote a letter to the State water agency asking that they work towards getting a reimbursement for several levee projects on the Yuba River South Bank levee stating under Federal law section 104 was approved by the assistant secretary for the Army for $ 21 Million to raising and strengthening about one mile of the yuba river south bank levee from the Union Pacific Railroad ( UPRR) to Simpson Lane. Akins stated " this is in addition to another credit approval on July 6, 2005 , for 59.9 million for work including raising and strengthening approximately two miles of the south bank of the yuba river south bank levee from highway 70 to Simpson lane.
    This request stated levee raising and strengthening about one mile of levee from the UPRR tracks to Simpson lane for $21 million while the request for $59.9 was for the same work again from highway 70 to Simpson lane, about 2 miles which again billed the state for work raising and strengthening from the UPRR tracks to
    Simpson Lane.

Akins letter shows similar requests as the Yuba county request for sand berms alleged placed from the Yuba River and the Feather River junction to the west side of the Highway 70 bridge to the east side of the bridge and on to the west side of the Shad pad road. There was no sand berms placed there and still have not been even though the county received 44,000,000 for the non constructed sand berms and the county received $81,000.000 for the raising and strengthening of the upper yuba river levee under permit 18095G June 2006. By the way, there was no work constructed under the Permit 18095G , tha Kleinfelder Engineering warned Yuba county the work was needed before the next rain season and the possible event that saved the Yuba River Levee was the Feather River levee breaking in 1997.

• 4977 posts
    May 16, 2017 7:44:55 PM PDT
    Since you brought me into this, cleanup....
    When are you going to get off your high horse, get an an expert or legal authority to back you up?
    How many more years has it been and still nothing from you other than accusations you can't substantiate with an expert?

You claimed there was no proof with your legal issues yet you demand to be believed without the same burden of proof? Hypocritical isn't it?

The truth never changes. There are attorneys and legal entities that would take on a case if it has merit. Either you refuse to find one or you haven't looked. It would mean someone else might get the limelight.
    I doubt very seriously you could anyone accountable now after 30+ years.

I'm tired of discussing something you can't prove other than your interpretation.
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:40:06 PM PDT

Upper Yuba River levee.

• 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:40:52 PM PDT

Page 2

• 4977 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:54:08 PM PDT
    Let me help you out Cleanup:
    The letter is date November, 2008. It is May 2017. It has been 9 plus years since that letter. (Statute of limitations is probably long over too.)
    Agree or not, a lot of levee work has been done since November 2008. This letter does nothing to show fraud, mismanagement, improper use of funds, any accusations or substantiation of your claims, or any area(s) still needing repairs.

Why is it so hard for you to get the right entities or people behind your efforts?
    It comes down to one of two things:
    Either those experts that can create action do not agree with you, or:
    you want to have the glory of bringing down Yuba County to yourself.

Why don't you get The Territorial Dispatch on it? They are very good at finding out things going on behind the scenes.

Let's all not forget that when this all started with you and the Levees/County/TRLIA?DWR/etc. that you attacked those of us asking questions to get verifiable factual information before jumping in to help. People will jump in and help to root out wrongdoing and corruption. You have brought forth nothing except in your own opinion. Many such as myself think you are trying avenge a failed political campaign and associated issues with Yuba County. This is an old and tired subject.
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 4:52:52 PM PDT
    The page one of the letter, second paragraph was sent by Curt Akins, manager of the yuba county water agency requesting section 104 credit ( Reimbursement for levee work Yuba County says they done) and is described as follows, " This approval is in addition to credit approvals 0n September 18,2006 for $21 million to raise and strengthen the yuba river levee from the Union Pacific Rail Road to Simpson lane.

And the July 6,2005 approval for $59.9 million that included raising and strengthening approximately two miles of the yuba river left bank from highway 70 to Simpson lane.

This shows that Yuba County charged for alleged work from the State highway 70 to Simpson Lane and also done the same work from The Union pacific Rail Road again to the Simpson Lane road.

Now down at the other end of the Yuba River south bank levee, Yuba County falsified to the state that they constructed sand berms from the Junction of the Yuba and feather rivers to the West side of the Highway 70 bridge to the east side of the Highway 70 bridge and on to the west side of Shad road. Six individuals went there and could not find these alleged sand berms and we did find there was giant trees and residences where sand berms would be. Yuba county requested reimbursement for supposed multi millions of dollars ( $ 44,000,000 ) that they claimed they spent of their own money on the construction , which they did not construct ( because of the Giant trees and residences) and the state DWR paid yuba county in 2009 - 10.

I posted on this board several years ago the Documents sent to me by the State showing the payments.

• 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 5:01:49 PM PDT
    Now, the state of California Attorney General is the person to report defrauding the state of California of money to and we did, however the Attorney general who is ordered to investigate diligently all cases of defrauding the state , said she would not go further in this case. The FBI agent worked with me for over four years agreed with me but then said he was going to work on terrorists and ended. I am not done trying to bring justice to those who are involved like the City's and counties in california who have sent officials to jail.
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 6:00:49 PM PDT
    Now, I have shown what State documents show regarding the East end of the Yuba River and the west end of the yuba river and now I will show the levee area in between the two ends, Yuba county officials requested and was granted a permit to construct levee work to repair the weak parts as reported by Klienfelder Engineering who was hired by yuba county to inspect possible seepage and other levee problems. The permit Number 18095GM was for making repairs to the South Yuba River levee from Simpson Lane to the former Western Pacific Railroad , just downstream and immediately west of state highway 70 just before the city of Marysville, , to reduce the risk of flooding within Reclamation District 784. The work project was divided into Reach A , Reach B , Reach C, reach D and Reach E, construction would start July 1,2006 and end October 31, 200 with reach A consisting of installing rock protection on the waterside of the levee slope which was not done, Reach B consisted of flattening the waterside slope to maintain a 3x1 slope, this was not done, Reach C consisted of raising the levee to free board standards 4 ", , was not done, Reach D was to meet C methods , was not done, Reach E, consisted of work from Union Pacific Rail Road to Simpson Lane of a slurry wall, this was done .
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 6:33:23 PM PDT
    Now for the extra proof, It was proven during the early investigation that Yuba County Officials Did not Audit TRLIA which gave them ample time to sock away the Millions and millions and the County also refused to let a outside audit be conducted when the fact that Hundreds of Millions were handled by Daniels Logue assistant and Richard Webb President ( or whatever he was) alone! Millions and millions with No honest overseeing by citizens or overseeing by the State DWR as they were required.

There was people hired by Logue, Schrader and Nicolette, as public director , TRLIA manager, County Administrator and others to control the funding and generally run the Yuba County.
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 6:37:45 PM PDT
    All of this has been reported to the State Attorney , the FBI, The state Auditor, many corps of Engineers people , who at least pulled out of the Yuba River fiasco, after finding out the Yuba River levee was built in 1907 and not meeting any levee standards , because there was no standards at the time.
    • 4977 posts
    May 17, 2017 7:13:44 PM PDT
    All those experts and not one would challenge anything. FBI for 4 years? Your selective postings to create momentum mean little to nothing. The fact that all those agencies refuse to do something plus the letter you posted a long time ago asking you to go away and stop the wild goose chase is all very telling.

Face it Rex, until you file a suit with subpoenas and testimony nothing will happen. Just because you take this to court doesn't mean a ruling will be in your favor.
    Do you realize you basically accomplished nothing in all these years? All that hate for nothing.
    It will take a levee failure in the same exact spot resulting in new lawsuits to force anything. You and won't be around to see the end of it. Too much time has passed and no one will file suit. Plus, Yuba taxpayers are on the hook now anyway. Any lawsuit would just penalize ourselves. You've waited way too long.

The "other side" has all the proper documentation to bury you. If it were different you'd have been to court already.
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:00:17 PM PDT
    No, there are other legal ways than the state that is trying to secede from our Nation. Yuba County officials are in the thick of it. I am not seeking a answer from you, Good Day,
    • 6429 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:07:06 PM PDT
    People, You may not see it but there is a movement financed by close to a Billion Dollars fleeced from the State of California by Engineers, Attorneys, government workers , other people who have the Motto " We can You cannot " means they can break the law with immunity but if we do we will be held to justice. If you do not wake up soon, this nation will disappear.
    • 4977 posts
    May 18, 2017 8:57:48 AM PDT
    I agree, you don't need jack crap from me. You can get mad or upset with me (and others) for pointing out the truth too but the truth doesn’t change no matter who presents it.
    But ....you need professional legal assistance as so far you've been a failure. You have not accomplished anything. It has been how many years now?

We all see and are quite aware of corruption in our state. Yuba County does not have enough votes to impact much of anything. When it comes to floods, until Yuba City or Sacramento flood with enough votes being impacted (or they run out of water) we are slaves to LA and SF. Even Garamendi says this and he's part of the party in power.

There are entities that would jump all over any part of your claims if there was verifiable proof that would result in a call to action/court action/etc. This is where you can't seem to grasp reality. Being a hound dog barking at shadows doesn't do a darn thing. You call for people to wake up; people are awake and they're also aware you can't provide factual evidence of your claims in order to bring about a call to action. You’ve been to how many legal entities that have refused to take on your claims? After all these years you need to realize that your tactics aren’t working or you’ve got suspicions that might not be reality. This why I suggested the Territorial Dispatch as they have means to take things further than you can. They will sell papers and advertising with any real information. A legal firm with a case they can’t win and you unable to fund means nothing happens. Figure it out Rex.

You know if you take anything to court that your history of lost political efforts, unproven claims of election fraud, and the other legal issues will be rehashed and seriously damage any credibility you may have left. This is why you need an independent entity to get involved.
    Lastly, I don’t need or seek advice of yours either. The reason I respond to your posts is educate people about your motivation and refusal to allow any other person or entity in on your perceived “glory”.
    Good day.

• 6429 posts
    May 18, 2017 9:52:56 AM PDT
    Lets see now, The County officials permitted the listing of sand berms constructed from the West side of the Highway 70 bridge to the east side of the bridge and onto the west side of the shad road and permitted it to be used at least Four separate times for reimbursement from the state for allegedly using the counties own funding. There was no sand berms constructed due to giant Trees and residences being where a sand berm would be.

Then The state Department of Water sent "Reimbursement" funding to the county when there was no sand berms constructed.
    • 6429 posts
    May 18, 2017 10:10:01 AM PDT
    Now lets see, on the other end of the Yuba River south bank levee, The Yuba county water agency manager Curt Akins has requested reimbursement of county alleged funds for Raising and straightening the levee from Union Pacific Railroad to the Simpson lane road two times and from the Highway 70 bridge just before Marysville to the Simpson Road, one time, making it two times billing for the alleged work from the Union pacific Railroad. Double charging the state.
    • 6429 posts
    May 18, 2017 2:00:00 PM PDT
    It was reported today that $125.000.000 dollars that had been socked away by State officials, the New State attorney General said he would not investigate it.

That just about is a declare of war by the Corrupted part of California when they will not follow our constitution. It is time for the swamp to be cleaned out in california also.
    • 4977 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:02:45 PM PDT
    All that corruption and fraud and only cleanup has noticed it, reported it, and tried to do something about it.
    And all those agencies from county, state, federal, DWR, AG, ACE,, none of them would take on your "case"...
    They are all in cahoots against cleanup. They made you lose the election, the recall, attempt to be Sheriff, and then brought legal charges upon you too to ruin your political career.

Keep trying Rex. You're funny as heck to watch. The statute of limitations is long gone (except maybe when those girls turn 18 which should have happened or be pretty close) and no one will ever be punished.
    I notice you fail to include your friends Mary Jane Griego and Hal Stocker who were parts of all this too.

See how easily you motives/credibility can be brought to play in the grand scheme? no wonder no legal entity or expert will touch you with a 10" pole. There's no case.
    • 1140 posts
    May 20, 2017 6:27:52 PM PDT
    Still going on about the alleged fraud and corruption cleanup? What a complete and utter waste of time on your part.
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 9:16:17 AM PDT
    Now, I have shown what State documents show regarding the East end of the Yuba River and the west end of the yuba river and now I will show the levee area in between the two ends, Yuba county officials requested and was granted a permit to construct levee work to repair the weak parts as reported by Klienfelder Engineering who was hired by yuba county to inspect possible seepage and other levee problems. The permit Number 18095GM was for making repairs to the South Yuba River levee from Simpson Lane to the former Western Pacific Railroad , just downstream and immediately west of state highway 70 just before the city of Marysville, , to reduce the risk of flooding within Reclamation District 784. The work project was divided into Reach A , Reach B , Reach C, reach D and Reach E, construction would start July 1,2006 and end October 31, 200 with reach A consisting of installing rock protection on the waterside of the levee slope which was not done, Reach B consisted of flattening the waterside slope to maintain a 3x1 slope, this was not done, Reach C consisted of raising the levee to free board standards 4 ", , was not done, Reach D was to meet C methods , was not done, Reach E, consisted of work from Union Pacific Rail Road to Simpson Lane of a slurry wall, this was done .

Lets see now, The County officials permitted the listing of sand berms constructed from the West side of the Highway 70 bridge to the east side of the bridge and onto the west side of the shad road and permitted it to be used at least Four separate times for reimbursement from the state for allegedly using the counties own funding. There was no sand berms constructed due to giant Trees and residences being where a sand berm would be.

Then The state Department of Water sent "Reimbursement" funding to the county when there was no sand berms constructed.
    • 4977 posts
    May 21, 2017 12:55:32 PM PDT
    Selective posting of information without looking at the whole picture is dishonest at best.
    Thi is why you need a legal entity to take your issue forward.
    June 2006 was 11 years ago.

This is another example of why you have been unable to get support. There has been work in the areas where you claim no work; you don't post complete information about what exactly was paid and how that payment was dsitributed or accoutnated for, or if the original invoices/disbursement requests were returned for further information, making it APPEAR things were paid more than once.

Maybe you would have been a good politician Rex: you're trying to be shifty and sneaky and distort facts. No wonder no expert, no legal entity, no authority will help you out.
    • 4977 posts
    May 21, 2017 3:17:42 PM PDT
    It pretty obvious that no one believes your claims, Rex.
    It's also obvious you have no idea how bring about a call to action.
    I'm not going to waste my time with you any longer. I demonstrated how you could get something done if you had a case.
    Unfortunately, you don't.
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 3:50:36 PM PDT
    Reply with a post.
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 3:57:39 PM PDT

This is our law on false claims.

• 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 3:59:30 PM PDT

This is the law for false claims.

• 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 4:27:44 PM PDT
    to the people, I can not post the state law, but it is on line as is the Federal false claim law. I have shown very visibly there were no sand berms constructed on the West end , no sand berms constructed on the East end, no work done in the middle by Yuba County but the state "Reimbursed" yuba county as shown by document from the State under the freedom of information act.

Under the False claims act any person qho is shown the breaking of the law and does not report it is guilty also.

California Attorney general is to diligently investigate all claims of false claims against our country as yuba county official have done, the same as the city of Bell, Beaumont, and other city's whose officials are in jail now.
    • 4977 posts
    May 21, 2017 6:05:15 PM PDT
    You told us in the past "soon".
    That was years ago.

Just because you despartely want revenge doesn't mean what you post is gospel. There are laws about fraud but you haven't proven fraud. You proven you have a few items that you think mean something - and the legal entities even the FBI say go away.
    No expert, legal entity, or authority will take on your claims. That is the "proof" you've got nothing.

The AG told you to go away too.

You scream about the levee but stay living behind it. You scream about fraud but can't prove any fraud.

The fraud is you trying to find something to justify your own agenda of revenge. We've been through all this and the reasons why.
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 6:31:14 PM PDT
    I do have to admit in California with the liberal governor and Attorney generals it is somewhat hard to get justice served.
    • 4977 posts
    May 21, 2017 9:12:34 PM PDT
    That's a cop-out comment for your failed efforts.

If you had something that would stand up in court any number of legal entities would have jumped on it.

You are the ONLY person that has accused so many agencies and people of a coordinated effort of corruption. You have had years (31 years since 86 flood, 20 years since 1997), and you have accomplished a BIG FAT ZERO in proving a single solitary claim.
    No one except me and Ol Sarge even bother with you.
    You will never accept that funds were in fact audited, the state of California and the Federal Government are well aware of all the activities of TRLIA, Yuba County, et al, and there's no case.

You are on a which hunt (still) for your own revenge due to legal hassles and failed political ambitions.

You've now WASTED over 20 years chasing people that aren't even in office any longer.
    You attracted anyone and everyone that has asked questions or challenged you. The problem is you cleanup. You're going to you're grave full of hate and convinced of things that just aren't true.
    • 4977 posts
    May 21, 2017 9:13:29 PM PDT
    Attacked anyone
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 9:28:54 PM PDT

Then The state Department of Water sent "Reimbursement" funding to the county when there was no sand berms constructed because there was giant trees and residents there Liberal one.
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 9:52:51 PM PDT

Posted by: Rex Archer | June 23, 2011
    BREAKING NEWS!!!! 6-23-2011 Source of Yuba County “Found” money ?

A couple of Years ago Robert Bendorf, Yuba County Administrator, was quoted in the Appeal democrat Newspaper as “Finding “ several millions of Dollars. I asked County Auditor Dean sellers where Mr. Bendorf could have found many Millions of Dollars , but no answer from him was forthcoming. a couple of years before that “Find” Mr. Bendorf “Found” some more millions as reported by The A-D. and to this day no report of where the Money came from has surfaced. I may have located the Source in Recent dealings with State DWR Engineers , Chiefs, and other workers in unraveling why DWR would issue six encroachment permits for TRLIA levee work on the South bank of the Yuba River from The Confluence of the Feather River and the Yuba River just west of the Highway 70 bridge. The DWR Engineer who created “ All those permits” as he told us, was Steve Dawson PE, and he never explained why he created the Revised permits but he did tell us why the Section of levee that broke in 1986 can not be repaired. Dawson said the giant boulders dumped into the levee break to stop the flow of flood water had destroyed the Foundation under the levee and would take acres of work to restore the foundation. He never answered our question of why he continued creating permits to upgrade that levee knowing with the Foundation gone, the levee could not be certified under Federal law of levee safety, 44 CFR 65.10 and in fact The US Army Corps of Engineers had withdrawn their certification of 2007. This remains a mystery especially since TRLIA project Engineer RIC Reinhardt of MBK engineers recently certified the Levee as a 100 year level levee after the Corps Of engineers withdrew their certification as not meeting federal requirements.! Even more of a mystery is why the FEMA accredited the levee using Ric Reinhardt s certification after the Corps withdrew.

One thing led to another and soon a series of E-Mails flowed under the freedom of information Act 6250 et.seq. The series ended with Steve Dawson PE when I inquired of him who asked him to revise the permits to show only the work TRLIA did , why did they especially since FEMA accredited the levees apparently not knowing TRLIA had not done any work on the waterside of the South Yuba levee , required under 18095GM, and certified by Ric Reinhardt?

I asked a DWR Chief Engineer if he could help me in getting a Engineer to accompany me on to the Yuba River left bank and determine if TRLIA did work or not, and DWR advised me a Engineer named Charles Rabamad, Project engineer would be in my area on June 16th and he could briefly meet with me. DWR contacted me again and asked to move the meeting up to the 15th and I agreed. On the 15th at 9:30 am, Mr. Rabamad and Two other DWR officials met with me and two other interested citizens at my home where we moved to the Yuba River Left bank levee.

I had in my possession Documents sent to me by DWR Engineers showing TRLIA had requested $43,000,000 aggregate in reimbursement from DWR for Sand/ seepage Berms supposedly constructed by TRLIA using Local funds and requesting DWR to reimburse the local funds spent from Prop 13 and IE tax funds. The Six of us in attendance observed the described site TRLIA has stated they did the levee work at and used for juistification . We could not see the Sand berms described by TRLIA as constructed. We had in our possession spread sheets showing DWR had reimbursed TRLIA for the work TRLIA claimed done in the amount listed above.

The question is, since no work was done, and TRLIA filed for work done and were reimbursed, what did Yuba County do with the Money? Under the Yuba Levee Finance Authority it appears The County Administrator, Robert Bendorf, Three Rivers Levee Improvement Authority, Paul Brunner. and County Auditor Dean Sellers are the finance authority that find Money and those who receive TRLIA funding are Dan Meirzwa, county Treasure , Tib Belza , Yuba County Water Agency , Curt Akins Yuba County Water Agency, and Robert Bendorf , County administrator, who sits on both agency’s, I am told.

The State of California needs to audit TRLIA/Yuba County to see if TRLIA through MBK engineer Ric Reinhardt and others, filed a false claim for our tax funds ASAP, IMO.
    • 6429 posts
    May 21, 2017 10:13:03 PM PDT
    The idea The liberals have that even though the Army corps of engineers refused to let the certification by one of their engineers to remain legal without the legal 44cfr 65,10 is false news because to this day the corps has not certified the south bank levee because the levee was never constructed meeting any levee standards according to the PETERNO law suit that the State of california lost to the people , When the next Yuba River levee breaks i guess Ric Rinehardt who certified the levee will be the person to sue for the Upwards of 500 million law suit.
    • 4977 posts
    May 22, 2017 12:27:32 AM PDT
    Breaking news from 2011?
    Is that from your failed blog?

Please Rex......

Still no proof that can cause ANY legal entity to take action.

Notice not one person ever comes on to anywhere you post in support/defense of you?

Shall we start discussing your motives, why, and news stories in the Appeal Democrat about you instead of worrying about Bendorf?
    • 4977 posts
    May 22, 2017 4:12:40 PM PDT
    Hope I didn't scare you off with a little truth and reality cleanup.

This thread is all yours - you can have it.
    • 6429 posts
    May 22, 2017 5:38:10 PM PDT

A couple of Years ago Robert Bendorf, Yuba County Administrator, was quoted in the Appeal democrat Newspaper as “Finding “ several millions of Dollars. I asked County Auditor Dean sellers where Mr. Bendorf could have found many Millions of Dollars , but no answer from him was forthcoming. a couple of years before that “Find” Mr. Bendorf “Found” some more millions as reported by The A-D. and to this day no report of where the Money came from has surfaced. I may have located the Source in Recent dealings with State DWR Engineers , Chiefs, and other workers in unraveling why DWR would issue six encroachment permits for TRLIA levee work on the South bank of the Yuba River from The Confluence of the Feather River and the Yuba River just west of the Highway 70 bridge. The DWR Engineer who created “ All those permits” as he told us, was Steve Dawson PE, and he never explained why he created the Revised permits but he did tell us why the Section of levee that broke in 1986 can not be repaired. Dawson said the giant boulders dumped into the levee break to stop the flow of flood water had destroyed the Foundation under the levee and would take acres of work to restore the foundation. He never answered our question of why he continued creating permits to upgrade that levee knowing with the Foundation gone, the levee could not be certified under Federal law of levee safety, 44 CFR 65.10 and in fact The US Army Corps of Engineers had withdrawn their certification of 2007. This remains a mystery especially since TRLIA project Engineer RIC Reinhardt of MBK engineers recently certified the Levee as a 100 year level levee after the Corps Of engineers withdrew their certification as not meeting federal requirements.! Even more of a mystery is why the FEMA accredited the levee using Ric Reinhardt s certification after the Corps withdrew.

One thing led to another and soon a series of E-Mails flowed under the freedom of information Act 6250 et.seq. The series ended with Steve Dawson PE when I inquired of him who asked him to revise the permits to show only the work TRLIA did , why did they especially since FEMA accredited the levees apparently not knowing TRLIA had not done any work on the waterside of the South Yuba levee , required under 18095GM, and certified by Ric Reinhardt?

I asked a DWR Chief Engineer if he could help me in getting a Engineer to accompany me on to the Yuba River left bank and determine if TRLIA did work or not, and DWR advised me a Engineer named Charles Rabamad, Project engineer would be in my area on June 16th and he could briefly meet with me. DWR contacted me again and asked to move the meeting up to the 15th and I agreed. On the 15th at 9:30 am, Mr. Rabamad and Two other DWR officials met with me and two other interested citizens at my home where we moved to the Yuba River Left bank levee.

I had in my possession Documents sent to me by DWR Engineers showing TRLIA had requested $43,000,000 aggregate in reimbursement from DWR for Sand/ seepage Berms supposedly constructed by TRLIA using Local funds and requesting DWR to reimburse the local funds spent from Prop 13 and IE tax funds. The Six of us in attendance observed the described site TRLIA has stated they did the levee work at and used for juistification . We could not see the Sand berms described by TRLIA as constructed. We had in our possession spread sheets showing DWR had reimbursed TRLIA for the work TRLIA claimed done in the amount listed above.

The question is, since no work was done, and TRLIA filed for work done and were reimbursed, what did Yuba County do with the Money? Under the Yuba Levee Finance Authority it appears The County Administrator, Robert Bendorf, Three Rivers Levee Improvement Authority, Paul Brunner. and County Auditor Dean Sellers are the finance authority that find Money and those who receive TRLIA funding are Dan Meirzwa, county Treasure , Tib Belza , Yuba County Water Agency , Curt Akins Yuba County Water Agency, and Robert Bendorf , County administrator, who sits on both agency’s, I am told.

The State of California needs to audit TRLIA/Yuba County to see if TRLIA through MBK engineer Ric Reinhardt and others, filed a false claim for our tax funds ASAP, IMO.
    • 6429 posts
    May 23, 2017 10:12:53 AM PDT
    The false claim act Section 12650-12656 requires the State Attorney general to investigate all cases brought before them diligently and the relator who brings the false claim case is to receive a portion of the funds as a reward , I did all that was required and the state of california owes me a percentage. Even if the State attorney general violates our state law, we the people have not agreed to violate it. I have offered to settle with the state for a less than full portion.
    • 4977 posts
    May 23, 2017 7:39:00 PM PDT
    Let us know how that works out for you.

HAHAHAHAHA......good grief......
    • 6429 posts
    May 25, 2017 1:08:14 PM PDT
    Certification of Levee requirements listed

The South bank levee of the Yuba River can not meet 44 CFR 65.10 requirement of a foundation under the levee to prevent slumping of the levee, there is no proper foundation because it was destroyed in 1986 by the force of the Flood water which dug a deep wide long Trench as the where a foundation was.

The levee System used by yuba county officials to get around the requirements was instead of inspecting the levee especially at the Levee mile mark 0.79 , the exact spot where the flood of 1986 broke through, Yuba County officials used a method called certifying the levee"system",by the local firm paid by Yuba county. The levee at the break site is required to have a foundation to be certified among other requirements , as required by Federal law 44 CFR 6510 to be free from weak spots such as No foundation to prevent a levee slump which is a precursor to levee failure.

Yuba county by using their paid engineer did not certify the section that broke through an Eyes on inspection, rather they chose to stand far away from the area and saying, we certify that whole system of levee!

The MBK engineering firm foolishly certified the broken levee when the US Army corps of engineers backed off in 2009 after one of their engineers tried to sneak by a certification by the local Sacramento flood authority but the home office removed the certification. In the near past legislators made a law that any engineer could certify a levee even if, like the section of levee at levee mile marker o,79 did not meet foundation requirements the use of the legislated Levee system method in their minds was good.

YUba county appointed and elected officials falsefide documents to the state stating sand berms were constructed in several places on the South bank of the yuba river when they had not done so.