Forums » Local & National Politics

All Forums:  Advertisers | Book Club | Community Watch | General Discussion | Politics | Recipes | Support     New Topics & Replies

Syrian Muslim refugees to resettle in our area

June 27, 2015 5:37:12 AM PDT
    I heard that they're setting up camp next door to you, all 65,000 of them!
    Better be nice or one of my fellow Syrian Muslims might erect a minaret with loudspeakers calling everyone to prayer at 5AM. That’ll keep you on your toes!
    • 366 posts
    June 27, 2015 8:24:00 AM PDT
    yfp,
    You make the argument for them with statements like that.
    How much time if any have you spent living under sharia law?
    • 1526 posts
    June 27, 2015 11:17:15 AM PDT
    YFP newsflash, I don't know anyone here in the foothills that's afraid of anything, except fear.
    June 27, 2015 12:02:01 PM PDT
    Um...Yeah...People are usually afraid of fear...

And as for sharia law, y'all need to be worrying about your own REAL fear-driven laws that take away people's rights...
    • 366 posts
    June 27, 2015 12:30:26 PM PDT
    YFP,

How much do you know about sharia law?

What are you talking about real fear-driven laws that take away peoples rights?

• 1526 posts
    June 27, 2015 12:30:55 PM PDT
    I doubt if anyone's afraid, LOL. Tou are surprising. "us conservatives" is a figment of youyr imagination. I'm a little to the right, but not far. Independent, actually.
    • 1526 posts
    June 27, 2015 12:34:08 PM PDT
    YFP, And I'm quite spiritual. My way in life has always worked well for me, especially since I was anarchistic when young. How old are you? Has all worked well for you? I look at problems as challenges. You are not one. You are too easy, and pretty transparent.
    • 873 posts
    June 27, 2015 12:54:22 PM PDT
    YubaFoothillsProgress said:
    I heard that they're setting up camp next door to you, all 65,000 of them! Better be nice or one of my fellow Syrian Muslims might erect a minaret with loudspeakers calling everyone to prayer at 5AM. That’ll keep you on your toes!
    Some how, I'm sure if you had your way, that would be just fine by you!! From the way you talk, sounds like you might even miss hearing that prayer call, maybe takes you back to your childhood.
    • 1133 posts
    June 27, 2015 1:50:43 PM PDT
    It does raise an interesting question, what if Christians devoted as much time to prayer as Muslims do. Taking a distinct break from what one was doing at the time to engage in spiritual growth and communion with GOD. I understand Christian monasteries do this quite frequently with much success. It's quite a beautiful thing to witness and one of the more memorable experiences I will have in my life.
    • 873 posts
    June 29, 2015 12:24:22 AM PDT
    Wolf said:
    It does raise an interesting question, what if Christians devoted as much time to prayer as Muslims do. Taking a distinct break from what one was doing at the time to engage in spiritual growth and communion with GOD. I understand Christian monasteries do this quite frequently with much success. It's quite a beautiful thing to witness and one of the more memorable experiences I will have in my life.
    The more time spend with God is always a good thing. The radicalism however is not!!
    • 221 posts
    June 29, 2015 6:39:34 AM PDT
    Kibbefolk and Wolf, if you have not read "The Sandcastle Girls", By Chris bohjalian, do so. The story is set during WWI in Turkey and is the telling of the Armenian Christian Genocide by Turkish Muslims, the Russian, German and American roles. It is a good read and an eye opener. The Syrian issue is very complex, but they are going to many other countries as well. Australia, Europe and Africhttps://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/chris-bohjalian/sandcastle-girls/?gclid=CO2Z9YSBtcYCFYdsfgod3SkA2Q

• 221 posts
    June 29, 2015 7:05:22 AM PDT
    YubaFoothillsProgress said:
    Oh, here's a little study for you...And you can ignore ancient facts if you want, but the fact remains that these occurances took place. History is history, and writing your own version doesn't change what really happened! -- Are Christians more violent than Muslims? What does the record say? Murder rate: White America, like most Christian countries in the Americas, Africa and Eastern Europe, is markedly more violent than most of the Middle East (murders per 100,000 population): • 0.6 Bahrain • 0.7 Oman • 0.8 United Arab Emirates • 0.9 Qatar • 1.0 Saudi Arabia • 1.2 Egypt • 1.7 Cyprus • 1.8 Jordan • 2.0 Iraq • 2.1 Israel • 2.2 Kuwait • 2.2 Lebanon • 2.3 Syria • 3.0 Iran • 3.3 Turkey • 3.4 WHITE AMERICA • 4.1 Palestine • 4.2 Yemen Terrorist attacks: According to the FBI, only 6% of the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were carried out by Muslim extremists. Even Jewish extremists carried out more (7%). War: Wars with at least a million dead: Christian wars: • years: name: conservative body count in millions • 535-554: Gothic Wars: 5.0m • 790-1300: Reconquista: 7.0m • 1096-1272: Crusades: 2.0m • 1337-1453: Hundred Years’ War: 3.0m • 1562-1598: French Wars of Religion: 3.0m • 1568-1648: Dutch Revolt: 1.0m • 1618-1648: Thirty Years’ War: 3.0m • 1655-1660: Second Northern War: 3.0m • 1763-1864: Russian-Circassian War: 2.0m • 1792-1802: French Revolutionary Wars: 2.0m • 1803-1815: Napoleonic Wars: 3.5m • 1830-1903: War in Venezuela: 1.0m • 1882-1898: Conquests of Menelik II of Ethiopia: 5.0m • 1910-1920: Mexican Revolution: 1.0m • 1914-1918: First World War: 20.0m • 1917-1922: Russian Civil War: 5.0m • 1939-1945: Second World War: 41.5m (European deaths only) • 1946-1954: First Indochina War: 1.0m • 1950-1953: Korean War: 1.2m • 1955-1975: Vietnam War: 1.1m • 1998-2003: Second Congo War: 2.5m Muslim wars: • 1370-1405: Conquests of Tamerlane: 7.0m • 1681-1707: Conquests of Aurangzeb: 5.0m • 1967-1970: Nigerian Civil War: 1.0m • 1980-1988: Iran-Iraq War: 1.0m • 1983-2005: Second Sudanese Civil War: 1.0m • 1989-2001: Afghan Civil War: 1.4m Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars. There are more Christians, but only about 50% more, nothing like seven times more. Western history is Eurocentric, so we know more about wars in Christian lands than in Muslim ones. But not for wars since 1900, and there the imbalance is even worse: 73.3 million compared to 4.4 millon – 17 times more dead in Christian wars. Some blame technology, yet the Muslim world has all the weapons the West had to kill over 100 million people. And yet it did not. Democide: counts those who died not through war or street crime but through the wilful in/action of government, like genocide or Mao’s Great Leap Forward. Christian democides of a million or more (does not count communist democides): • 940-1917: Russia (tsarist): 2.1m • 1095-1272: Crusades: 1.0m • 1451-1870: European slave trade: 17.3m • 1492-1900: Latin America: 13.8m Amerindians • 1600-1900: Caribbean: 10.0m slaves worked to death • 1618-1648; Thirty Years War: 5.8m • 1651-1987: British Empire: 1.1m (not counting slavery) • 1800-1900: Brazil: 1.5m Amazon rubber companies • 1900-1920: Mexico: 1.4m • 1933-1945: Germany (Nazis): 20.9m • 1945-1948: Poland: 1.6m Muslim democides of a million or more: • 400-1900: Iran: 2.0m • 1110-1918: Ottoman Empire: 3.9m • 1958-1987: Pakistan: 1.5m • 1983-2005: Sudan: 1.9m Nuer, Dinka, Christians, Nuba, etc Christians have killed eight times more people in democides than Muslims: 76.5 million compared to 9.3 million. Almost the same rate as for war. The mistake here lies not in the numbers but in the words “Christian” and “Muslim”. Sometimes religion is a cause – or at least an excuse – like in the bombings by Christian extremist Eric Rudolph or the genocide in Sudan. But most often it is not. Calling, say, the 9/11 terrorists “Muslim” is like calling Hitler “Christian”: true yet misleading. It is Islamophobia, not a serious attempt to understand the world as it is. Sources: Wikipedia, R.J. Rummel, FBI, Loonwatch, U.S. Department of Justice, List of countries by intentional homicide rate.

According to California employment data, middle eastern decent is considered white. just sayin

• 2563 posts
    June 29, 2015 8:47:53 PM PDT
    http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article25786237.html
    • 1526 posts
    June 30, 2015 9:29:23 AM PDT
    Just wondering if you read YFP's departure presentation? If so, you'll know most of anything he ever said is total BS. I never backed him, but I know some of you did. One for sure. Just sayin'.
    • 873 posts
    June 30, 2015 10:44:07 AM PDT
    DickBoyd said:
    http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article25786237.html
    This quote from the Bee article says it all:
    “Immigrants continue to develop and expand businesses, innovate, strengthen our economy, and create American jobs in California,” declared House Resolution 25.
    No wonder California is booming and we have no unemployment. And here I thought I had just died and gone to heaven.
    Don't know if you saw the "New citizen" article a few days ago in the Appeal. Not a single white skinned person in the group. Sure hope they aren't discriminating!

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article25786237.html#storylink=cpy
    • 362 posts
    July 3, 2015 10:50:43 AM PDT
    I am not too concerned about the Syrians taking over the mountains but recently I took my daughter fishing at Little Grass Valley for the last time until fall when the flatlanders get finished water skiing.
    I was amazed at the dozens of Ukraine's who were there and none of them had any manners at all.
    I think my daughter and I were the only English speaking people on the lake unless coolbreeze was there.
    It is my understanding that the Ukraine's have purchased a large camp here where hundreds of them come. Betcha Obama money.
    Some much for the peace of the mountains where I have lived most of my life. Very sad.
    • 1133 posts
    July 4, 2015 1:53:41 PM PDT
    So it unlikely anybody who is Ukrainian that has moved to Little Grass Valley has done so by their own means but has been placed there by Obama??

Never mind, I'm not even going down that insane discussion.
    • 1526 posts
    July 5, 2015 8:50:19 AM PDT
    Clipper, (although off the subject, sorry), sorry wasn't there. BUT, I will reveal the lake that has water always...the lowest it got last year was 94% of full. Although I thought I had fished most all lakes in northern ca when I traveled quite a bit in motorhome trailing bass boat, I never knew about englebright. When people would talk about it, I thought they meant Clair Engle lake (tinity lake on 399 west of redding). I love that englebright now. Lots of bass, I catch and release anyway, unless someone wants to cook some. Big largemouths are rarer, of course, wouldn't be sporting if too easy to catch. Anyway, although a boat-in only, I think I'm in heaven....here's a lake that ALWAYS has a full or near full level. Unbelievable. (and much cheaper than collins). Just sayin'; although many probably already knew.
    • 4977 posts
    July 5, 2015 9:13:14 AM PDT
    There is a large Russian population in Sacramento. Some of it has ties with the Russian mob as we've seen by the murders attributed to said group. I'm sure not all are bad or looking to cause trouble for America. You might have happened onto a group outing.
    • 362 posts
    July 5, 2015 9:20:13 PM PDT
    Thank you 2grands for the information. Some people I know have a small lake and water system for drinking in the area. The Russians have been nothing but trouble trespassing on their land and lake that is clearly poste No Trespassing.
    Another family has a large portion of land here with a lake and among other things a volley ball court.
    Recently a group of Ukraine's came driving up their road clearly posted No Trespassing and keep out signs. They stated they wanted to take 40 people walking on their land and by the way could they use the lake and volley ball court.
    Neither the Russians or Ukraine's respect private property and believe they have the right to go any where they want.
    I have heard that there is over 100.000 Russians living in the Sacramento area and even a group above Brownsville.
    You and other members would know whether or not this is true. I can only verify my experience with them.
    I would venture to say that they are mostly employed or subsidized by our government.
    Respectfully Clipper.
    • 221 posts
    July 6, 2015 7:59:53 AM PDT
    There is a Russian community in Hallwood and I never would have known they existed except that they had an unfortunate incident and a 5 year old drowned in the new pond they built. very sad, but they seem to be good neighbors and I have never hear any one complain about them. I know that immigration is a complex and emotional issue. I struggle with my feelings of acceptance with them daily. My husband, who thinks they should all be sent back really helps me to sort it out by making me see their side of things. I understand that many wanted to come here and used the current contention in their country as an excuse, many did not want to come. how do you tell which is which? Due to their language and culture barrier they are hard to employ. Can we simply leave them to starve? In a perfect world they would have a sponser to get them on their feet, but instead they are given money to purchase stores and big gravel hauling trucks, but at least they are then self sufficient. I do wish they would assimilate better and I do see glints of hate in their eyes when they think I am not looking. And I do believe that the Muslims cannot wait to take over America and cover up the women! God forbid that they have to control their own lust. I wonder what would happen if the US just said "I quit" and left all these countries to fight for themselves? How many people would die? How strong would Isl grow?
    • 873 posts
    July 6, 2015 9:20:10 AM PDT
    Roxy said:
    There is a Russian community in Hallwood and I never would have known they existed except that they had an unfortunate incident and a 5 year old drowned in the new pond they built. very sad, but they seem to be good neighbors and I have never hear any one complain about them. I know that immigration is a complex and emotional issue. I struggle with my feelings of acceptance with them daily. My husband, who thinks they should all be sent back really helps me to sort it out by making me see their side of things. I understand that many wanted to come here and used the current contention in their country as an excuse, many did not want to come. how do you tell which is which? Due to their language and culture barrier they are hard to employ. Can we simply leave them to starve? In a perfect world they would have a sponser to get them on their feet, but instead they are given money to purchase stores and big gravel hauling trucks, but at least they are then self sufficient. I do wish they would assimilate better and I do see glints of hate in their eyes when they think I am not looking. And I do believe that the Muslims cannot wait to take over America and cover up the women! God forbid that they have to control their own lust. I wonder what would happen if the US just said "I quit" and left all these countries to fight for themselves? How many people would die? How strong would Isl grow?
    IMO if immigrants want to come to this country, then they need to have their own money or at least be willing to do whatever kind of work it takes to survive. If they can't do that, then don't come here, as we have enough folks on welfare, we can't take care of, not to mention our seniors and veterans that have earned the support. The immigrants that used to come to America didn't get free everything like is going on now, they worked for fifty-cents an hour or whatever they had to do. By their coming to our great country and the hard work they did, a lot of them became rich. We should be the land of opportunity, not the land of handouts to freeloaders. Our government should be sorting these people out before they get here, to make sure they have a way to survive before they get here, not social engineering for votes or corporate interests.
    As far as them starving, the bible says " this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.", seems straight forward. That's why the immigrants we used to get learned english as fast as possible, so they could earn a living (and eat).
    If the U.S. said "I quit" the world would be better off, we are not the savior of the world. If the U.S. minded it's own business there would not be all these refugees and people dying. A lot of these mideast countries were more stable and Christians were allow to live, before we started to help overthrow their governments. ISIS, ISIL whatever you want to call them, didn't even exsist before Mr. O started overthrowing governments!!
    • 2563 posts
    July 6, 2015 7:47:18 PM PDT
    Some of the things to bring immigrants up to speed are citizenship classes and language classes. Adult education.
    I see a need for more classes in adult literacy for prisoners. My thoughts on prisoners is that California puts too many people behind bars rather than "punishment" that would benefit society. CDC fire crews. What of the law enforcement officers that get mandatory sentences for drunk driving? Or certain drug laws with mandatory sentences.
    • 366 posts
    July 6, 2015 9:52:37 PM PDT
    Talking about prisoners I wish we would get sheriff Joe Arpia (sp) to run the states system. I believe they have to work for meals or better meals. He has them growing their own food. and living in tents.
    • 1526 posts
    July 7, 2015 9:41:24 AM PDT
    Right you are, Dick. A long time ago there were 45 fire camps for inmates about to get released....minimum security, they fought a lot of wildfies for .60 per hour and were glad to have it. They eliminated all but a few camps. Another way our govt. tries, and succeeds to being stupid.
    • 2563 posts
    July 7, 2015 10:08:58 AM PDT
    kibbefolks said:
    Roxy said:
     In a perfect world they would have a sponser to get them on their feet, but instead they are given money to purchase stores and big gravel hauling trucks, but at least they are then self sufficient. I do wish they would assimilate better
    IMO if immigrants want to come to this country, then they need to have their own money or at least be willing to do whatever kind of work it takes to survive. If they can't do that, then don't come here, as we have enough folks on welfare, we can't take care of, not to mention our seniors and veterans that have earned the support. The immigrants that used to come to America didn't get free everything like is going on now, they worked for fifty-cents an hour or whatever they had to do. By their coming to our great country and the hard work they did, a lot of them became rich. We should be the land of opportunity, not the land of handouts to freeloaders. Our government should be sorting these people out before they get here, to make sure they have a way to survive before they get here, not social engineering for votes or corporate interests.
    If the U.S. said "I quit" the world would be better off, we are not the savior of the world. If the U.S. minded it's own business there would not be all these refugees and people dying. A lot of these mideast countries were more stable and Christians were allow to live, before we started to help overthrow their governments. ISIS, ISIL whatever you want to call them, didn't even exsist before Mr. O started overthrowing governments!!

What is the financial baseline? How much money is spent, by all sides, to wage war? Drone and missile cost? Cost to train a SEAL or Special Forces? For what? To avenge Esau or Jacob because mom liked the other one best? ISIS gets the publicity. What about Maylasia? Tunisia? Egypt? Greece? Boat people that don't make headlines? How much did WalMart pay for those tee shirts?

• 362 posts
    July 7, 2015 11:57:31 AM PDT
    coolbreeze is correct about the 45 fire camps for inmates to fight forest fires and most have been eliminated. So have most of the forest look out towers used to spot fires. In fact there was a federal prison camp near here where the inmates were used to fight fires and do forestry work.
    Most all have been eliminated because they were too efficient.
    We now have Cal Fire a military type organization with almost eight thousand employees and a strong union who who do not want to use many prisoners. They want to hire more Cal Fire employees
    Some of Cal Fire employees are dressed in black and carrying guns.
    You might want to Google Sacramento Bee and CHP investigation of Cal Fire at Ione.
    • 4977 posts
    July 7, 2015 12:26:57 PM PDT
    And based on this information, letting a fire get out of hand in June in the 4th year of a drought in order to request more money and more union resources is really something that couldn't happen?

I hope not but I have to wonder. Take a look at the prison guard union and the contraband that makes it into prison. Prisons are full of drugs, cell phones, some even have women available.
    • 1526 posts
    July 7, 2015 1:09:38 PM PDT
    In the king's city fire, when all of ca was on fire, in the early 70's. Fire trucks were seen starting fires, NOT backfires, so that the governor would free up emergency monies. This is a true story. At the time the gov was holding wages at a freeze, hence the fires starting, to free up ermergency funds.
    • 2563 posts
    July 8, 2015 7:55:31 AM PDT
    How would you spend U.S. tax dollars? Iron Dome defense of Israel? $50 million per site, plus $10 thousand per missile to intercept a hundred dollar missile? Or $10 million to hire 200 Palestinians to work for the Israelis?
    Several billion in weapons and troops, or several million to import the displaced civilians?
    • 4977 posts
    July 8, 2015 9:30:15 AM PDT
    What kind of question is that, Dick? It seems a little incoherent.
    • 475 posts
    July 8, 2015 9:46:36 AM PDT
    2Grands said:
    What kind of question is that, Dick? It seems a little incoherent.

I didn't quite understand exactly what Dick was asking. War with ISIS? I'm guessing.

• 2563 posts
    July 8, 2015 7:41:58 PM PDT
    In every war recorded by history, there is a displaced population. Sometimes the defeated are taken as slaves or colonies. Occasionally the defeated are incorporated into an existing society.
    There probably have been wars in which the defeated were left without a stone remaining on a stone. Any enemy at an age to remember would have been killed. No record of those battles, save archaeology, mass graves or secret legends.
    The question is one of preferences. Would you rather spend public money on destroying a population or would you rather spend public money on building that population into a trading partner? Into an ally?
    • 873 posts
    July 8, 2015 10:10:38 PM PDT
    Personally, I say we should not be spending taxpayer money trying to destroy any population, unless that population is trying to destroy our population. A lot of the wars starting with Vietnam are political wars, with so many rules, they go on for years and we never really win them. Pretty much all the wars started since then, were started for the wrong reason, even the Iraqi war was crazy. A bunch of Saudi citizens ran planes into our building, so we go to war with Iraq, and Afghanistan and give Saudi Arabia billions more in aid (bribes). It makes you wonder what and the hec is going on here!

I don't think we should be spending vast sums on building populations, as our record isn't too good in that area either. Most of our trading partners now, are making hundreds of millions, while we make a small percent of that.

We always need allies, but why are we sticking it to Israel our best ally? There are also many other allies we are turning our back on, while spending billions on countries that want us dead, go figure!!
    • 1526 posts
    July 9, 2015 8:13:27 AM PDT
    I was just wondering why someone would delete themselves? Then I started laughing....and I can't stop!
    • 873 posts
    July 9, 2015 9:05:52 PM PDT
    coolbreeze said:
    I was just wondering why someone would delete themselves? Then I started laughing....and I can't stop!
    Maybe because they can't play well with others and live in a fantasy world?
    • 221 posts
    July 10, 2015 8:35:05 AM PDT
    KF, I think the US leaders biggest fear, and even European throughout the ages if you like to really read history, is that these smaller nations will unite and become too strong so that when the time comes, and it will, for them to launch the attack on US soil we will not stand a chance. so they try to put out what they perceive as little fires that the Russians have started and keep fanning. I don't think it is something we can ignore no matter how much I may agree with you.
    • 873 posts
    July 10, 2015 7:40:02 PM PDT
    Do you suppose it helps that Mr Obie is constantly down sizing our military numbers, equipment and even nuclear bombs, which are a deterrent?
    • 873 posts
    July 13, 2015 9:31:18 PM PDT
    coolbreeze, This comment is from the TPP thread. YFP may not be here, but I think her big brother might be!! :0)

Looks like Mr Obie's peace loving Muslim buddies are still at it:
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/horror-isis-booby-traps-baby-to-explode/
    • 873 posts
    July 17, 2015 1:48:48 AM PDT
    After the 4 murdered Marines in Tennessee by Mohammad today, sure hope we get more of those peace loving Muslims immigrating here!!
    • 362 posts
    July 17, 2015 8:58:27 AM PDT
    We have one in the white house.
    I was in Sams club Yuba City two days ago and the place was crowded. To the best of my knowledge I only saw four or five Caucasia's.
    Costco Chico from now on.
    • 1526 posts
    July 17, 2015 9:18:11 AM PDT
    You ought to go to home depot Sunday morning. They must all decide to go on one day, (safety in numbers?)......never saw so many towels in my life!
    • 362 posts
    July 17, 2015 10:31:15 AM PDT
    Thanks coolbreeze your advice is well taken. I will stay away from Home Depot and support local hardware stores.
    • 4977 posts
    July 17, 2015 11:46:22 AM PDT
    The people you see locally wearing turbans are most likely Punjabis from India. They are part of the Sikh religion, not Muslim. Matter of fact they were persecuted and killed by Muslims for centuries. They are a very giving and tolerant culture of people, not like Muslims. Don't assume all people wearing a turban are Muslim and most likely in the Yuba Sutter area they are Sikh. I don't think we have that many Muslims here. Some, but not that many.
    • 1133 posts
    July 17, 2015 12:03:13 PM PDT
    coolbreeze>>> "never saw so many towels in my life!"

While I am sure you did not mean that in a derogatory fashion, that particular reference does have a derogatory meaning so you will understand why terms such as "towel head", "rag Head" or "sand n****r" and the like are found offensive by some and should be avoided at all costs.
    • 873 posts
    July 17, 2015 1:25:54 PM PDT
    2G's, you are correct, the turbines are Sikhs and they probably were killed by the Muslims. That's what the Muslim faith does to all other cultures is murder, rape and pillage them. They even do that to their own if their not "Muslim" enough.

You can usually tell a Muslim man by their thick dark beard and sometimes little knit skull cap. The woman have their faces covered and loose clothing.

As the liberals are so proud of saying, what you are seeing is the "browning of America". They are giddy and just counting the days until their are more brown people than whites in America. In fact the mayor of Kansas city was bragging this week to "La Raza" that his city is no longer white majority, thanks to them and the U.N. refugee program.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/mayor-brags-our-white-population-plummets/
    • 1133 posts
    July 17, 2015 9:59:46 PM PDT
    2G's, I also heard you can tell a China man by the thin pony tail, a thin long moustache and beard, a wide brimmed hat and the bag of laundry on their back or behind the country of the local laundry service. I've heard tell the Irish are distinguished by their bulbous noses and fondness for beer/Alcohol and are the towns worst drunks and the unreliable workers. There are also warnings about Roma in the area, missing children and such so make sure you contribute to the local "re=education camp" fund so we can keep an eye on all of these undesirables. If you can't afford a contribution, I understand there is a local Jewish money changer in the area who controls the flow banks and finances of the town. May Mr. Shylock can help although I understand his interests rates are outrageous...something like a pound of flesh for defaulting.

I better go tell my neighbor to shave and get rid of all his beanies and stop going to the beach for tanning. Never know what people might think.

• 873 posts
    July 17, 2015 10:43:59 PM PDT
    Wolf said:
    2G's, I also heard you can tell a China man by the thin pony tail, a thin long moustache and beard, a wide brimmed hat and the bag of laundry on their back or behind the country of the local laundry service. I've heard tell the Irish are distinguished by their bulbous noses and fondness for beer/Alcohol and are the towns worst drunks and the unreliable workers. There are also warnings about Roma in the area, missing children and such so make sure you contribute to the local "re=education camp" fund so we can keep an eye on all of these undesirables. If you can't afford a contribution, I understand there is a local Jewish money changer in the area who controls the flow banks and finances of the town. May Mr. Shylock can help although I understand his interests rates are outrageous...something like a pound of flesh for defaulting. I better go tell my neighbor to shave and get rid of all his beanies and stop going to the beach for tanning. Never know what people might think.
    Don't know about that, but you can always tell a liberal by their sensitivity and propensity to be offended.
    I'll be keeping my eye out for your neighbor!! :0)
    • 873 posts
    July 18, 2015 3:28:08 AM PDT
    Another tidbit about the religion of peace (Muslims), this time crucifying people including children for eating during Ramadan.

Don't get caught breaking sharia law!!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/17/five-children-among-94-crucified-flogged-and-caged-by-islamic-state-for-eating-in-ramadan/
    • 1526 posts
    July 18, 2015 10:28:51 AM PDT
    KB, that's one heck of a good post and laugh back at wolf. The "liberals". Very quick-witted, I must say.